What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been .With exception of Harlem and areas where blacks are dominant.Most of NY is safe.

Exactly what you stated. I raised the question for him and his incredulous claim that NY is not safe in the night.

Yes,it is possible. I have seen monks demonstrate. Systema ,the training methods of Spetsnaz are also similiar.This is why Russians are the winners of MMA so much and produce the best and strongest fighters.

You should see one of the shows of Human weapon in which a mongoliod with Qi bears sharp blows from spears which normally would impale any normal human being.

any videos?

The techniques I mentioned, don't need years to train. They are basically the 'quick fixes' of martial arts, designed for those who cannot take to the rigours of more mainstream arts like Karate, Wushu, TKD, Silat, Muay Thai, Kalaripayattu, Thang Ta etc which need years of training and are deadly.

These techniques were developed simply to subdue to opponent enough to make them think 10 times before attacking you.

Aikido, Jujitsu etc were developed to use the enemy's aggression against his own body.

Krav Maga was developed as a result of learning to fight fast, relying on your body type's basic instincts and in a short time by Israeli soldiers.

Even lean-framed women are capable of learning these and can take on much bigger guys trying to attack them.

Krav Maga is crap compared to Systema.Systema is why VDV and Spetsnaz troops are so strong.They resist blows from Jack hammers ,massive metal rods ,swords, sharp glass. One of the soldiers survived a Ak-47 bullet in his temple. Not a joke.This is the power of Systema.

Russian Soldier Shot By AK-47 In Head & Lives - YouTube

This is the effect of Systema. Which is why VDV happens to be best airborne.

Not from Arabia. Arabian contingent was defeated by Pratiharas and ran back to Baghdad with tail between it's legs.

so who were the guys that took over india from hindus?

Even then Govt cannot protect the people of India.This is why I recommend. What do you want ? Safety or risk? And BJP sometimes does pander to vote bankism though less.

There are very few communal riots in Russian villages in Ingushetia where there is christian minority ... Why ? The christians there are trained to use weapons and keep them in their homes and Churches. Look at Cossack Culture.Ultimately due to constant aggression of muslims on Russian lands ,Cossacks did the thing which sikhs.

I will say for your safety. This is my last on this subject.

I completely agree,arms training is fundamental.

werent these guys taken over by muslim from arabia? so what good is this sort of fighting when you get taken out by a smaller force from arabia?

Neither Muslims , Nor British could ever Conquer Kerala Fully ... The Greatest of great Hindu Marathas who even conquered till Peshawar and even were feared by Rajputs and jatts could never dare to step in kerala ...

We didnt fight in Huge number ... we used gorilla warfare... and when Nair Army Came Tipu sultan Pissssed in his Pants ... and never even planned to fight them ever after...

We never fought more then a army of 100-500... but created havoc in the invading army ... just like Kamikaze .. they stuffed themselves in Cannon making them useless ...

I have neither bragged nor spoken to you on this thread.You started the bickering again. Please now flip off.With people like you ,hinduism doesn't need enemies.

Right to bear arms is a necessity.How good is the govt in protecting people from rioters,rapists,thieves.In USA,Russia the right to bear arms is a constitutional right. And looking the warzones that UP,Bihar and Bengal are going to be ,it will be a disaster.

Then do you agree with caste rules of Manu Smriti? Stop being an ostrich and look around you.

Agama Shastras have nothing to do with Manu's rule code book.

@AfsarHamesha seems like a good dude, i mean he has the right to object to anything his fellow country men do, isn't it his right?

He does indeed but his reaction seems defensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
arabs never ruled kerala man,what r u talking about.

The only guy who came clsoe was Tipu sultan,a punjabi muslim and even he failed bigtime.
tipu sultan was a punjabi?

Whats the use of killing innocents.We destroyed the top snake planners indira and rajiv.Thats enough.The congressi politicans know that sikhs will always get them ,which no other community has managed to.

And forget khalistan .Many of the top ex-khalistanis are higher officials of the RSS division in Gurdaspur and Amritsar today. BJP brought them onto their side in 1996. Also known as Rashtriya Sikh Sangat

well its good to see fellow punjabis doing good.

Not only that. In Kashmir also we were saved umpteen number of times by Sikhs and Sikhs alone. The attackers were the same. Some things never change. :coffee:

All Hindus should give their first son/daughter to Sikhism. Apart from maintaining sukh and shanti there is also a need for someone to protect it. :azn:

Whats all this?

Just make all hindus do arms training.

and teach the guys to take revenge of 10 guys,if one dies.

Guys please cut this off-topic discussion.

Muzaffarnagar SSP Subhash Dubey and Shamli SP Abdul Hamid transferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom