What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what if the govt is not interested in protecting religious places and is more interested in vote bank politics?

Then vote for the govt. which will .

Not voting for the correct govt. and them complaining will not solve the problem .

Hindu temples follow rules of shuddi. It is sanctified and purified daily. Anything with blood or used for death cannot be kept inside. :coffee:

It is literally and figuratively the house of god.

But then, how would you categorize the Trident accompanying Shiva or Sword with Durga or Sickle with Kali?

Can't they be picked up and used in offense, if need arises.

I have neither bragged nor spoken to you on this thread.You started the bickering again. Please now flip off.With people like you ,hinduism doesn't need enemies.

Right to bear arms is a necessity.How good is the govt in protecting people from rioters,rapists,thieves.In USA,Russia the right to bear arms is a constitutional right. And looking the warzones that UP,Bihar and Bengal are going to be ,it will be a disaster.

Then do you agree with caste rules of Manu Smriti? Stop being an ostrich and look around you.

I was not bickering, I was politely informing you that you were wrong.

If friendships can be broken by exchange of words in a forum then Hinduims is better of without such 'friends'. I have much more respect for my enemies.

Right to bear arms will only break down social norms and make the society more barbaric and uncivilized. The might then becomes right in such society.

Do not compare uncivilized and barbaric societies of American and Russians with ancient and evolved Dharmic civilization.

The rest of India does not wish to become like UP, Bihar or Bengal.

Then vote for the govt. which will .

Even then Govt cannot protect the people of India.This is why I recommend. What do you want ? Safety or risk? And BJP sometimes does pander to vote bankism though less.

There are very few communal riots in Russian villages in Ingushetia where there is christian minority ... Why ? The christians there are trained to use weapons and keep them in their homes and Churches. Look at Cossack Culture.Ultimately due to constant aggression of muslims on Russian lands ,Cossacks did the thing which sikhs.

I will say for your safety. This is my last on this subject.

Right to bear arms will only break down social norms and make the society more barbaric and uncivilized. The might then becomes right in such society.

Dude every Swiss national has to compulsorily bear Arms and US has highest gun ownwrship.

I don't see them becoming uncivilized and Barbaric.

You are falling for retarded marxist anti gun campaign.

If friendships can be broken by exchange of words in a forum then Hinduims is better of without such 'friends'. I have much more respect for my enemies.

Do not compare uncivilized and barbaric societies of American and Russians with ancient and evolved Dharmic civilization.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-violence-muzaffarnagar-32.html#ixzz2eNwdqe8M

Dude, go and live in these nations for once. Your statement would make anyone laugh.

Dude every Swiss national has to compulsorily bear Arms and US has highest gun ownwrship.

I don't see them becoming uncivilized and Barbaric.

You are falling for retarded marxist anti gun campaign.

Precisely. Guns maintain peace. It makes the aggressor think ten times.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-violence-muzaffarnagar-32.html#ixzz2eNx6wMYv

Other than hurling insults ,you were doing nothing.

Well well, the SP starts getting rebellious and beating the 3rd front drums and an already tense situation escalates into a riot situation- primarily around the peripheral villages in and around Muzaffarnagar. Taking a leaf out of Digjivijay's musings on preponderance of probability- who gains the most out of this, who aside from SP can claim to protect the minorities and snare in the votes if the SP fails in its much celebrated mandate of protecting the minorities?

And you know this sitting 'far far away'?

I have friends in Indian muslims who are sharing all the fake pictures being circulated by internet hindus against Indian muslims.

This only shows that UP has become a failed state.

What the paid media won't highlight, but it is evident to all the people in the country. It is a failed state.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have friends in Indian muslims who are sharing all the fake pictures being circulated by internet hindus against Indian muslims.

And we are all sitting on planet Mars here in the same country and seeing things live, isn't it? :coffee:

Dude, go and live in these nations for once. Your statement would make anyone laugh.

Precisely. Guns maintain peace. It makes the aggressor think ten times.

Other than hurling insults ,you were doing nothing.

I have always been pro-gun.

Arming citizenry would cure the problem of rapes also. Most of the crimes take place because perpetrator has power over victim.

Guns are equalizers as a 14 year old girl weighing less than 50 Kg could kill a 100 Kg bodybuilder.

And we are all sitting on planet Mars here in the same country and seeing things live, isn't it? :coffee:

The Indian muslims sharing fake picutres also live in India not in mars.

There are two theories about indira gandhi
1)she was muslim
2)Descendant of Gangu Brahmin

But either ways we exterminated her and her son Rajiv too.

you feel proud of killing a female? those sikh guards were supposed to be protecting her, where is the honor when you turn your back on the oath of protecting her?
those sikhs who killed her were nothing but rats.

you feel proud of killing a female? those sikh guards were supposed to be protecting her, where is the honor when you turn your back on the oath of protecting her?
those sikhs who killed her were nothing but rats.

So be it. For you rats ,but for me heroes who killed that UP hyena queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom