What's new

Hindu mouse worship temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.ats are cause of plague around the world besides spreading many diseases. Bombing due to world politics is a temporary phase.
humans also carry a lot of viruses and spread disease. worship of animals is a symbolic thing that shows our belief that god resides in every life and every non - living thing.
i dont want o comment on bombing. Probably after all bombers are exhausted there will be peace.

No one is insulting the religion here. We are discussing the practice which doent prove to be healthy one.

And i feel even this mouse worshiping might not be related to your Hindu faith.

There is no *** worship going on...in any temple....the rats are just a part of the temple ......

People just don't go around killing rats ....in that place ...and thats about it.....

I would like to point out....the temple with *** exists for past 600 Yrs...and there has been no Plague or for that matter any disease spreading in that area ......

For your information any disease has more to do with Virus, Bactria and a whole lot of microbes....and not on animals.....Don't you people keep dogs as pets....but how many people die of rabies and other dog diseases....

No one is insulting the religion here. We are discussing the practice which doent prove to be healthy one.

And i feel even this mouse worshiping might not be related to your Hindu faith.

its about as healthy as cutting goats and eating in bakri-id. now these kind of practise may be followed by a micro sect in a particular region .
if they eat the same food left over by mice, i wasnt aware and am sure 99% of hindus may not be aware. there is a symbolic thing called offering food to god (prasad) during puja and eating the same. but its 100% symbolic. as symbolic as your spirit of sacrifice when you cut goats and other innocent animals during id

What this has to do with this ra.t worship in India???

I'm not an expert in religion. even in my religion. I think r@t is the vehicle of Lord Ganesh. Yeah every hindu god have their own animal vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom