What's new

Hindu mob have burned down the mosque and killed the Naib Imam!

No one gave such a headline for bomb blast in Paksiatn. The headline should have been - “Bomb blast by a Muslim kills more than 50 Muslims”. OR “Hatred filled Muslim kills 50 Muslims”.

Indian media is pretty smart. Much better to say this in Hindi while keeping less sensationalist titles in English for everyone else to read.

Or do we ignore all Indian tv channels?

It's too easy to pontificate when you don't have the knowledge of history or oppression that they (hindus) faced there. It's okay if you don't understand but stop making disparing comments. This is coming from a southie.

Let me just reiterate my unbiased, unfiltered opinion about that region - that cowbelt region is the cesspool of India. That includes hindus, muslims everyone. Whether you like it or not is none of my concern. I have zero sympathy for anyone from that region.

Why are the Muslims of India so cowardly .
It’s there own fault if they aren’t fighting back
Do they not have weapons to fight back .

At some point you have to fight for your rights. They may call you “terrorist” , take that as a badge of honour because the truth of Islam strikes terror in their hearts.

Or do we ignore all Indian tv channels?
I ignore most, since they appear to sensationalise every event. In a market this big, there is a race to claim who moved first, which makes actual content to be stretched to it’s limits by adding rif raf.

It is difficult to recommend anything but when eyewitness accounts or exact details are given then it can be factual since legal aspects are involved and sensationalism can land them in soup.

I ignore most, since they appear to sensationalise every event. In a market this big, there is a race to claim who moved first, which makes actual content to be stretched to it’s limits by adding rif raf.

It is difficult to recommend anything but when eyewitness accounts or exact details are given then it can be factual since legal aspects are involved and sensationalism can land them in soup.

In the U.K. there was a very popular TV comedy serial called Shameless. That’s exactly what much of Indian media should be called!

In the U.K. there was a very popular TV comedy serial called Shameless.
That was an amazing series. Display of creativity and depravity in finest possible way. A little difficult to watch in homely setup due to surprising content thrown at the viewer at regular intervals. Frank Gallagher displayed human angles in ways, which I couldn’t imagine, till I saw him do it.

I wouldn’t call the media anywhere close that fine work of art. These are rated much lower.

But it would be incorrect to call all of them bad. There are decent print media with decent content. May not be liked by many Paksiatni friends, since the material published doesn't meet their perspective of events. The Print and The Wire are two, who do dish out readable content without sensationalism.

Last edited:
Bad it happenes, if it did. But no Pakistani muslim has any moral position to condemn it as they do this sort of thing routinely - harassment, forced conversions, kidnapping and forced marriage, thievery, lynching - you name it they do it because they are Pakistani muslims and the victims are Hindus in Pakistan !

This reported just yesterday: https://www.republicworld.com/world...mmunity-in-national-assembly-articleshow.html
""
Furthermore, MNA Chitrali assured the Hindu community that Muslims stood united with them and would offer unwavering support during these trying times.

Unfortunately, attacks on the Hindu minority in Pakistan's Sindh region are not uncommon. Over the past few months, there have been several incidents reported in places like Shaikh Bhirkio and the Tando Allahyar district, as documented by Bitter Winter.

In a more recent and disheartening incident, a 150-year-old Hindu temple in Karachi was demolished. Members of the Hindu community in Karachi were shocked to discover the destruction of the Mari Mata Temple in the city's Soldier Bazaar area, as reported by Dawn. These incidents highlight the ongoing challenges and threats faced by the Hindu community in the region.""

Bad it happenes, if it did. But no Pakistani muslim has any moral position to condemn it as they do this sort of thing routinely - harassment, forced conversions, kidnapping and forced marriage, thievery, lynching - you name it they do it because they are Pakistani muslims and the victims are Hindus in Pakistan !

This reported just yesterday: https://www.republicworld.com/world...mmunity-in-national-assembly-articleshow.html
""
Furthermore, MNA Chitrali assured the Hindu community that Muslims stood united with them and would offer unwavering support during these trying times.

Unfortunately, attacks on the Hindu minority in Pakistan's Sindh region are not uncommon. Over the past few months, there have been several incidents reported in places like Shaikh Bhirkio and the Tando Allahyar district, as documented by Bitter Winter.

In a more recent and disheartening incident, a 150-year-old Hindu temple in Karachi was demolished. Members of the Hindu community in Karachi were shocked to discover the destruction of the Mari Mata Temple in the city's Soldier Bazaar area, as reported by Dawn. These incidents highlight the ongoing challenges and threats faced by the Hindu community in the region.""

"You can calculate the IQ level of an entire nation by what their Media is showing to them". Like this posters ramblings….,,

Last edited:
In all these metrics, you outdo us so chill lol
""

Back
Top Bottom