What's new

Hindu mob have burned down the mosque and killed the Naib Imam!

I live in Faridabad who had got a notice of WFH due to riots and I know much more about that than u do. And I don't care what slum dwellers consider a shithole and what they don't.
Your comment is proof that you know nothing, you are just a false information propagator from the shithole factory of false information aka india

Bad it happenes, if it did. But no Pakistani muslim has any moral position to condemn it as they do this sort of thing routinely - harassment, forced conversions, kidnapping and forced marriage, thievery, lynching - you name it they do it because they are Pakistani muslims and the victims are Hindus in Pakistan !

This reported just yesterday: https://www.republicworld.com/world...mmunity-in-national-assembly-articleshow.html
""
Furthermore, MNA Chitrali assured the Hindu community that Muslims stood united with them and would offer unwavering support during these trying times.

Unfortunately, attacks on the Hindu minority in Pakistan's Sindh region are not uncommon. Over the past few months, there have been several incidents reported in places like Shaikh Bhirkio and the Tando Allahyar district, as documented by Bitter Winter.

In a more recent and disheartening incident, a 150-year-old Hindu temple in Karachi was demolished. Members of the Hindu community in Karachi were shocked to discover the destruction of the Mari Mata Temple in the city's Soldier Bazaar area, as reported by Dawn. These incidents highlight the ongoing challenges and threats faced by the Hindu community in the region.""
First story is fake. And the demolished Chindoo temple was demolished by Chindoos. Victim card revoked. Go stop your rapists and mass-murderers instead of doing RR over fake newj about imaginary oppression against beasts in Pakistan.

First story is fake. And the demolished Chindoo temple was demolished by Chindoos. Victim card revoked. Go stop your rapists and mass-murderers instead of doing RR over fake newj about imaginary oppression against beasts in Pakistan.
What’s chindoo ?
Anyway if you’re a Pakistani you have no high ground

Either case , no h.g
Nope. Both the stories you posted are debunked. Also, stop being shallow and treating this like a game or competition with this talk of "moral highground". I don't care if I had the moral highground over rapists and mob lynchers who perform human sacrifices as offerings to demonic blue pervert deities. I don't consider it a victory.

No you don't. Both the stories you posted are debunked. Also, stop being shallow and treating this like a game or competition with this talk of "moral highground" I don't care if I had the moral highground over rapists and mob lynchers who perform human sacrifices as offerings to demonic blue perverts. I don't consider it a victory.
U saying it is debunked does zilch.
Forces conversions , abducting and marrying girls off to old lecherous bastards - these are not a singleton occurrence reported out of Pakistan .

You can’t reason or answer civil and use base names and when it gets inconvenient start talking ‘not game’.

I’ve no interest wasting time on intellectually dishonest people

Forces conversions , abducting and marrying girls off to old lecherous bastards - these are not a singleton occurrence reported out of Pakistan .
No one cares how many times some shitter pajeet news outlet spams these fake newj articles. It doesn't prove anything. If you're going to argue that the frequency or number of similar reports did indicate that Pakistan is particularly oppressive to Chindoos in some way, you would also need to apply the exact same logic to India with the daily news reports of riots and communal violence coming out of India daily and take the time to introspect about your vile, beastly community. But you don't do this, so we are both aware your argument is not genuine and invalid.
So please, stop spamming these fake stories about Chindoos getting abducted.

You can’t reason or answer civil and use base names and when it gets inconvenient start talking ‘not game’.
I am completely civil, stop doing RR over one word. Also stop pretending you're here for genuine discussion and civility when your ONLY contribution in a thread about a Muslim getting murdered by a pack of rabid Chindoos in India is to cry about a temple in Pakistan (which was demolished by Chindoos).

No one cares how many times some shitter pajeet news outlet spams these fake newj articles. It doesn't prove anything. If you're going to argue that the frequency or number of similar reports did indicate that Pakistan is particularly oppressive to Chindoos in some way, you would also need to apply the exact same logic to India with the daily news reports of riots and communal violence coming out of India daily and take the time to introspect about your vile, beastly community. But you don't do this, so we are both aware your argument is not genuine and invalid.
So please, stop spamming these fake stories about Chindoos getting abducted.

I am completely civil, stop doing RR over one word. Also stop pretending you're here for genuine discussion and civility when your ONLY contribution in a thread about a Muslim getting murdered by a pack of rabid Chindoos in India is to cry about a temple in Pakistan (which was demolished by Chindoos).
There’s no need to prove to you what should be obvious common knowledge . You are either incredibly I’ll informed or in typical denial.

Back
Top Bottom