What's new

Hindu Minority are under oppression threat in bangladesh ?

@SHK See! :)

@Luffy 500 14 out 22 are pagans and India's proxies, and the rest are Pakistan's proxies, I wonder who is rulling Bangladesh then!! :P

Reverse it! Tear down that green and red Sun flag, wipe off the name of Bangladesh from the world, and submit yourself at the feet of Nawaz Sharif! :P

You are trying to prove a point but there's nothing bad in being politically correct.

@SHK See! :)

@Luffy 500 14 out 22 are pagans and India's proxies, and the rest are Pakistan's proxies, I wonder who is rulling Bangladesh then!! :P

Reverse it! Tear down that green and red Sun flag, wipe off the name of Bangladesh from the world, and submit yourself at the feet of Nawaz Sharif! :P
This is the first time I am tagged and this is what you have to show me? :frown:
Anyway, you have one opinion of some guy in the UK and only one of them is in Bangladesh and it's just one the internet so whatever, my point still stands :azn:

You can see this even in West where a lot of Pakistanis have Indian friends, particularly Indian Punjabis, whereas Bangladeshis rarely keep even Hindu Bengali friends. Bangladeshis tend to be extremely Bengali-centric (more specifically Bangladeshi-centric as opposed to the more generic Bengali) and those in the upper and middle classes also enjoy some Western influences (which I imagine is the same for the elite in Pakistan). I don't know of any Bangladeshi who watches Indian films or listens to Indian music (maybe a few girls here and there but it is nothing like in Pakistan). It is also why Bangladeshi Hindus are increasingly leaving Bangladesh because the country is becoming more and more Islamic oriented, with less Indian/Hindu influence by the day.
I've honestly never met any Hindu Bengalis at all. They're hardly ever overseas, but I think that can be explained by the fact that the Hindus here are doing well, while the ones that aren't just go to India instead. I really don't follow on the lack of popularity of Bollywood in Bangladesh. Everyone, even those over seas seem to have been to be drawn in to the Bollywood hysteria. Though not as much as Pakistan but, I think that more has to do with the languages anyway.

There is no need to eliminate Hindus from our country when a section of our Muslim population is desperately acting more Hindu than the Hindus themselves...

These people can be found with a copy of Ramayana or Charjyapada (Hindus will know what I mean) waffling about near the Banyan tree at Bangla Academy (Dhaka) at odd hours of the day. Enough people have been brainwashed in Dhaka University by these academics so that they will all shamelessly cowtow to Indian Hindu culture forever. Talk about brown-nosers...

These people (typically involved in Rabindra dramas at Bailey Road) can be seen in their loftiest spirit during Pohela Baishakh, with their rolly-polly glaxo-baby poster boy MP Asaduzzaman Noor leading the charge at the procession wearing a pastel colored panjabi. The entire event is shamelessly Hindu.

Now these Morons have started their Indian sponsored propaganda on the fashion front of all things. If you want to 'feel' Hindu in lebaas (of the West Bengal kind) - this is where you go. Even WB Hindus are ashamed...

Deshidosh Fan Club - Dhaka, Bangladesh - Shopping & Retail | Facebook

Look at the signature collection of these 'BAL-er Chetona' folks (now defiantly Hindu)...

No offense but this one was so Hindu even the Bengali TeleDrama folks started turning her down...now she's a has been actress.
823575_186712621453112_1773221380_o.jpg

BAL-er Chetona old guard...on their way out...
860434_186712504786457_559302059_o.jpg

859417_186712324786475_1294197442_o.jpg

Oo, Aa, Ka, Kha everywhere
859477_186710934786614_201561246_o.jpg

Second from the left is Shamsul Huq - famous for his soft p*rn stories from the seventies - shame...

Wow and I thought Bangladesh was a honest upright muslim country. But seeing the pictures they all look Hindu. Even here in karachi I can see Bangali people as a puhktun to me they look hindu. Strange people most definitely.
P.S They make terrible fish and my karachi trip has been ruined

There is no need to eliminate Hindus from our country when a section of our Muslim population is desperately acting more Hindu than the Hindus themselves...

These people can be found with a copy of Ramayana or Charjyapada (Hindus will know what I mean) waffling about near the Banyan tree at Bangla Academy (Dhaka) at odd hours of the day. Enough people have been brainwashed in Dhaka University by these academics so that they will all shamelessly cowtow to Indian Hindu culture forever. Talk about brown-nosers...

These people (typically involved in Rabindra dramas at Bailey Road) can be seen in their loftiest spirit during Pohela Baishakh, with their rolly-polly glaxo-baby poster boy MP Asaduzzaman Noor leading the charge at the procession wearing a pastel colored panjabi. The entire event is shamelessly Hindu.

Now these Morons have started their Indian sponsored propaganda on the fashion front of all things. If you want to 'feel' Hindu in lebaas (of the West Bengal kind) - this is where you go. Even WB Hindus are ashamed...

Deshidosh Fan Club - Dhaka, Bangladesh - Shopping & Retail | Facebook

Look at the signature collection of these 'BAL-er Chetona' folks (now defiantly Hindu)...

No offense but this one was so Hindu even the Bengali TeleDrama folks started turning her down...now she's a has been actress.
823575_186712621453112_1773221380_o.jpg

BAL-er Chetona old guard...on their way out...
860434_186712504786457_559302059_o.jpg

859417_186712324786475_1294197442_o.jpg

Oo, Aa, Ka, Kha everywhere
859477_186710934786614_201561246_o.jpg

Second from the left is Shamsul Huq - famous for his soft p*rn stories from the seventies - shame...

Shame on them for not dressing like Arabs! :angry:

I am sure they also speak Bengali, :bad: watta shame! :(

Hardly a vassal state. I don't think India exerts any influence on Bangladesh.

They do to an extent.

The one key thing they did was aid Hasina into power. Now, it's largely all up to her regardless of what her own people say.
I've honestly never met any Hindu Bengalis at all. They're hardly ever overseas, but I think that can be explained by the fact that the Hindus here are doing well, while the ones that aren't just go to India instead. I really don't follow on the lack of popularity of Bollywood in Bangladesh. Everyone, even those over seas seem to have been to be drawn in to the Bollywood hysteria. Though not as much as Pakistan but, I think that more has to do with the languages anyway.

I have quite a few colleagues who are Hindu. Even a few Christians here and there. Though, the majority are Muslim.

I work in a highly specialized profession myself in the international banking industry. I guess you just have to look in the right places to meet them. A bulk of them live in the old parts of Dhaka.

Those who don't do too well (especially in rural areas) simply move over to India where they get preferential treatment.

Other than that, their presence are just about the same. Just some here and there. They still form the lion's share of the country's minority.

The urban elite in Dhaka generally prefer Hollywood more than Bollywood. The Hindus however tend more toward Bollywood.

Wow and I thought Bangladesh was a honest upright muslim country. But seeing the pictures they all look Hindu. Even here in karachi I can see Bangali people as a puhktun to me they look hindu. Strange people most definitely.

The Muslim World is a big place.

There are also plenty of Bangladeshis who do not look Hindu like these guys in the picture. Some also show Turkic and Afghan influence.

There are also plenty of Bangladeshis who do not look Hindu like these guys in the picture. Some also show Turkic and Afghan influence.
Agreed but still bad at cooking fish I came with such high hopes to karachi

Hardly a vassal state. I don't think India exerts any influence on Bangladesh. In fact, I blame regular Bangladeshis for allowing some Indians into the country. I have been proposing an impenetrable border for some time. We ought to send any Indians currently in Bangladesh, back. If anything, India has way more influence on Pakistan than it has on Bangladesh. The soft power India has on Pakistan is enormous, such as Bollywood, music, cricket, other cultural exchanges, etc. You can see this even in West where a lot of Pakistanis have Indian friends, particularly Indian Punjabis, whereas Bangladeshis rarely keep even Hindu Bengali friends. Bangladeshis tend to be extremely Bengali-centric (more specifically Bangladeshi-centric as opposed to the more generic Bengali) and those in the upper and middle classes also enjoy some Western influences (which I imagine is the same for the elite in Pakistan). I don't know of any Bangladeshi who watches Indian films or listens to Indian music (maybe a few girls here and there but it is nothing like in Pakistan). It is also why Bangladeshi Hindus are increasingly leaving Bangladesh because the country is becoming more and more Islamic oriented, with less Indian/Hindu influence by the day.
This is called same culture man which you also share with west bengal and Pakistan shares with IOK,Indian Punjab,Rajhistan, and some other parts of India.In west Pakistanis have even hindu wives mainly because of same language and dietary habits.But still we blaze Guns when BSF does so.

I have quite a few colleagues who are Hindu. Even a few Christians here and there. Though, the majority are Muslim.

I work in a highly specialized profession myself in the international banking industry. I guess you just have to look in the right places to meet them. A bulk of them live in the old parts of Dhaka.

Those who don't do too well (especially in rural areas) simply move over to India where they get preferential treatment.

Other than that, their presence are just about the same. Just some here and there. They still form the lion's share of the country's minority.

The urban elite in Dhaka generally prefer Hollywood more than Bollywood. The Hindus however tend more toward Bollywood.
I should clarify, I have met Bengali Hindus, including Buddhists and Christian ones as well. However that was back in Bangladesh, not so much in over seas. I've have yet to meet any overseas Hindu Bengalis from India. They just seem to be scattered around with all the other overseas Indians in where I live.

No we don't. This is why the Hindu population in Bangladesh is dwindling. A Bangladeshi Muslim simply won't and should not accept a Hindu living in relative prosperity while his Muslim neighbour struggles. Hindus should have their properties seized, sold at a discount to Muslims and then revenues from the sale should be dispersed to poorer Bengali Muslims, or build accommodation, schools, and healthcare facilities for them.

Why only Hindus? Should that not apply to all rich muslims too??

I had a good laugh -sorry! :laugh:

My condolences!

Agreed but still bad at cooking fish I came with such high hopes to karachi

You never had Bangali Machhli? I am surprised it turned out to be bad...

Who cares what they look like? A Muslims is a Muslims absed on their belief.

It's wasting time on crap like this that's get our Rohingya Bengali and Assamese Bengali Muslims brothers slaughtered and destroyed.

This thread is ridiculous. Hindus live in the lap of luxury in Bangladesh. The Indian agents and BJP extremist media is widespread as is evident by all their threads.

There should be hundreds of threads about the slaughter of Bengali Muslims in India. And the outright racist lies they propagate, saying they come from Bangladesh. Then we should treat ALL hindus in Bangladesh as Indian.

The disgusting things Indians put Bengalis through in India should outrage Bangladeshis. Remember this, all Bangladeshi: india is an evil fascist enemy.

Their occupation of East Bengal and the Northeast is illegal and immoral. They rape Northeast girls daily and abuse them and call them Chinky.

They murder native Bengalis of Assam and think their Hindi speakers are native to Assam?

They have no right to the land. Their ethnic cleansing of Tibeto-Burmans and Bengalis borders on Genocide (cultural) and China, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh should join hands to free those people from the severe oppression and violence they face.

Who cares what they look like? A Muslims is a Muslims absed on their belief.

It's wasting time on crap like this that's get our Rohingya Bengali and Assamese Bengali Muslims brothers slaughtered and destroyed.

This thread is ridiculous. Hindus live in the lap of luxury in Bangladesh. The Indian agents and BJP extremist media is widespread as is evident by all their threads.

There should be hundreds of threads about the slaughter of Bengali Muslims in India. And the outright racist lies they propagate, saying they come from Bangladesh. Then we should treat ALL hindus in Bangladesh as Indian.

The disgusting things Indians put Bengalis through in India should outrage Bangladeshis. Remember this, all Bangladeshi: india is an evil fascist enemy.

Their occupation of East Bengal and the Northeast is illegal and immoral. They rape Northeast girls daily and abuse them and call them Chinky.

They murder native Bengalis of Assam and think their Hindi speakers are native to Assam?

They have no right to the land. Their ethnic cleansing of Tibeto-Burmans and Bengalis borders on Genocide (cultural) and China, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh should join hands to free those people from the severe oppression and violence they face.
The Rhongya and the Bengalis in Assam are no longer Bengalis. They (or their ancestors) chose to go to these places in India and Burma so have only themselves to blame. We must build a border to isolate Bangladesh completely.

As for any Indians in Bangladesh, don't worry, we will punish them. We will torture them just like Aurangzeb tortured Hindus by placing them on hot plates.

The Rhongya and the Bengalis in Assam are no longer Bengalis. They (or their ancestors) chose to go to these places in India and Burma so have only themselves to blame. We must build a border to isolate Bangladesh completely.

As for any Indians in Bangladesh, don't worry, we will punish them. We will torture them just like Aurangzeb tortured Hindus by placing them on hot plates.

The Rohingya, Goalpariya (in Assam) and Sylhetis (of Barak Valley) did not mgirate anywhere. This was the nautral development. The Bengali language group was large and diverse and so we chose the Nodia dialect as the Standard. This does not mean the others are Bengali. The others had the bad luck of being cut off by a border.

The British were originally meant to give North Arakan to East Pakistan. Also, Murshidabad, Malda, Goalpara and Kamatapur. But they decided to cause more trouble down the line by messing it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom