What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
see thing is when ppl get desperate (71 is still hurting them) and in current scenario (they will never agree) but they are losing on every front. they need something to u know save them from insanity so expect more crap
Agreed, the more successful India is and more isolated they become the more desperate they get.

Something I have only recently notified is that many Pakistanis and Bangledeshis on this forum look at the world through a very very bizarre and narrow prism and thus the notion of "unity in diversity" simply does not compute with them.

No it does not, you should check the twitter handle of Gen Syed Ata Hasnain and the Pakistanis who reply there.They simply cant seem to accept his existence, its hilarious to watch... They were even calling him a secret Hindu :lol:

Agreed, the more successful India is and more isolated they become the more desperate they get.
funny thing by isolation they mean every one will stop talking to them like kids(kutti) and they go crazy if some1 comes to there country but in reality isolation means when in conflict ppl will support indian cause

latest

@AsianUnion

Khalistan — still need massive support

The operation was carried out by Indian army troops with tanks, artillery, helicopters, armored vehicles and tear gas. More than 2,000 people lost their lives in this operation

A few months back, I had a chance of visiting Gurdawara Panja Sahib in precious company of Dr Ali Ahmed Kharal, who is a world renowned educationist and author of a research book ‘Humanism and Pakistani English novel’. Gurdawara Panja Sahib is a Sikh temple located 48 kilometers from Rawalpindi in Hassan Abdal and is considered one of the most sacred places of worship for the Sikhs from all over the world. It is visited by thousands of Sikh and Hindu pilgrims twice every year. It is no doubt a majestic building with a unique historical background built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh somewhere in the 15th century, according to some historians. My intention of going to Hassan Abdal was to visit Cadet College Hassan Abdal too which is the first Cadet College in Pakistan and was established at the initiative of General Muhammad Ayub Khan, the then Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan army. Though Hassan Abdal is a Muslim majority town but all around the Gurdawara one could find a lot of Sikh residents. The government of Pakistan has provided them all facilities, all basic rights and all possible security. They say, ‘Pakistan is our own homeland; it is the land of Gurdawara Panja Sahib, so it is very dear and sacred to us.’ Coming out of the Gurdawara, we met an old Sikh Sardar in a street leading to the town. I have forgotten his name but his hopefully glittering eyes are still in my memories.

He said to me, ‘We shall build a very grand mosque in Khalistan and safeguard it, just to thank our Pakistani Muslim brothers for the care they shower upon us and our places of worship in Pakistan’. I don’t know when the Sikhs would succeed in getting an independent homeland of their own but I am very much sure that they would certainly build a grand mosque when they succeed in materialising their dream of Khalistan. Sardar Jee promised to invite me to the first National Day of Khalistan when Khalistan comes into being. God knows better what is the present status of the Khalistan Movement but the hope-glittering eyes of Sardar Jee seemed very much confident that things would be alright soon.

There are different opinions regarding a separate homeland for the Sikhs. Some analysts are of the opinion that issue of Khalistan is a dead horse now and it is always useless to flog a dead horse. But at the same time there are people who say ‘Pakistan is for the Muslims, India for the Hindus then why not a homeland for the Sikhs’. Robin Raj works at the RayatInstitute of Engineering and Information Technology Pune, Maharashtra, India. In an article he tried to link up the Khalistan movement with extremism. He said, ‘During unfortunate year of 1984, the biggest mistake of our government was the way they handled events. Many innocents got killed in riots. Attack on Golden Temple led to anger among Sikhs against Indian government. Extremists got benefit of the situation. During insurgency many people involved in terrorist activities migrated to Canada, UK and other countries. Though they are still trying hard to keep movement going but this movement is now limited to seminars, demonstration and fund raising.’

There is another question continuously under discussion; why do the Sikhs need a separate homeland of their own? People say that the Sikhs had been assisting the Hindus with all their force when they were slaughtering the Muslims at the time of the partition. Though I don’t have vast knowledge of history but as a lay-man I am of the opinion that the Sikhs were at fault that time; they couldn’t understand the shrewdness of the Hindus who simply misused them against the Muslims. Very soon after the partition, the Sikhs realised their mistake when the Hindus started treating them in the same way as they had been treating the Muslims; the same exploitation, the same cruel injustice and the same degrading insult they had to face at the hands of the Hindus. Their life became a continuous series of trial and tribulations. The Hindu extremists not only desecrated their holy books but also threatened to demolish their Gurdawaras. At different stages they were treated like slaves. The Hindu extremists deprived them even of their basic rights. In short the democratic and secular shining India could not save the Sikhs from the wrath of the Hindus. There remained no difference between the low-caste Hindus and the Sikhs.

Ultimately the Sikhs had to realise the need of a separate homeland. The situation became more horrifying when in June 1984 a military operation was started against the Sikh community. The target of this Operation Blue Star was to establish control over the Harmandir Sahib Complex in Amritsar, Punjab, and remove Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and his followers from the complex buildings. The operation was carried out by Indian army troops with tanks, artillery, helicopters, armored vehicles and tear gas. More than 2,000 people lost their lives in this operation. Since after that cruel operation against the Sikhs, the Khalistan movement is stepping ahead though at a slow speed. Let us see what happens next but one thing is very much clear that the Sikhs would never let disappointment come over this movement and certainly one day they would succeed in their mission.

Last edited:
Khalistan — still a dreamland

The operation was carried out by Indian army troops with tanks, artillery, helicopters, armored vehicles and tear gas. More than 2,000 people lost their lives in this operation

A few months back, I had a chance of visiting Gurdawara Panja Sahib in precious company of Dr Ali Ahmed Kharal, who is a world renowned educationist and author of a research book ‘Humanism and Pakistani English novel’. Gurdawara Panja Sahib is a Sikh temple located 48 kilometers from Rawalpindi in Hassan Abdal and is considered one of the most sacred places of worship for the Sikhs from all over the world. It is visited by thousands of Sikh and Hindu pilgrims twice every year. It is no doubt a majestic building with a unique historical background built by Maharaja Ranjit Singh somewhere in the 15th century, according to some historians. My intention of going to Hassan Abdal was to visit Cadet College Hassan Abdal too which is the first Cadet College in Pakistan and was established at the initiative of General Muhammad Ayub Khan, the then Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan army. Though Hassan Abdal is a Muslim majority town but all around the Gurdawara one could find a lot of Sikh residents. The government of Pakistan has provided them all facilities, all basic rights and all possible security. They say, ‘Pakistan is our own homeland; it is the land of Gurdawara Panja Sahib, so it is very dear and sacred to us.’ Coming out of the Gurdawara, we met an old Sikh Sardar in a street leading to the town. I have forgotten his name but his hopefully glittering eyes are still in my memories.

He said to me, ‘We shall build a very grand mosque in Khalistan and safeguard it, just to thank our Pakistani Muslim brothers for the care they shower upon us and our places of worship in Pakistan’. I don’t know when the Sikhs would succeed in getting an independent homeland of their own but I am very much sure that they would certainly build a grand mosque when they succeed in materialising their dream of Khalistan. Sardar Jee promised to invite me to the first National Day of Khalistan when Khalistan comes into being. God knows better what is the present status of the Khalistan Movement but the hope-glittering eyes of Sardar Jee seemed very much confident that things would be alright soon.

There are different opinions regarding a separate homeland for the Sikhs. Some analysts are of the opinion that issue of Khalistan is a dead horse now and it is always useless to flog a dead horse. But at the same time there are people who say ‘Pakistan is for the Muslims, India for the Hindus then why not a homeland for the Sikhs’. Robin Raj works at the RayatInstitute of Engineering and Information Technology Pune, Maharashtra, India. In an article he tried to link up the Khalistan movement with extremism. He said, ‘During unfortunate year of 1984, the biggest mistake of our government was the way they handled events. Many innocents got killed in riots. Attack on Golden Temple led to anger among Sikhs against Indian government. Extremists got benefit of the situation. During insurgency many people involved in terrorist activities migrated to Canada, UK and other countries. Though they are still trying hard to keep movement going but this movement is now limited to seminars, demonstration and fund raising.’

There is another question continuously under discussion; why do the Sikhs need a separate homeland of their own? People say that the Sikhs had been assisting the Hindus with all their force when they were slaughtering the Muslims at the time of the partition. Though I don’t have vast knowledge of history but as a lay-man I am of the opinion that the Sikhs were at fault that time; they couldn’t understand the shrewdness of the Hindus who simply misused them against the Muslims. Very soon after the partition, the Sikhs realised their mistake when the Hindus started treating them in the same way as they had been treating the Muslims; the same exploitation, the same cruel injustice and the same degrading insult they had to face at the hands of the Hindus. Their life became a continuous series of trial and tribulations. The Hindu extremists not only desecrated their holy books but also threatened to demolish their Gurdawaras. At different stages they were treated like slaves. The Hindu extremists deprived them even of their basic rights. In short the democratic and secular shining India could not save the Sikhs from the wrath of the Hindus. There remained no difference between the low-caste Hindus and the Sikhs.

Ultimately the Sikhs had to realise the need of a separate homeland. The situation became more horrifying when in June 1984 a military operation was started against the Sikh community. The target of this Operation Blue Star was to establish control over the Harmandir Sahib Complex in Amritsar, Punjab, and remove Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and his followers from the complex buildings. The operation was carried out by Indian army troops with tanks, artillery, helicopters, armored vehicles and tear gas. More than 2,000 people lost their lives in this operation. Since after that cruel operation against the Sikhs, the Khalistan movement is stepping ahead though at a slow speed. Let us see what happens next but one thing is very much clear that the Sikhs would never let disappointment come over this movement and certainly one day they would succeed in their mission.
i wish ppl demanded common sense would have helped alot more

No it does not, you should check the twitter handle of Gen Syed Ata Hasnain and the Pakistanis who reply there.They simply cant seem to accept his existence, its hilarious to watch... They were even calling him a secret Hindu :lol:
I've seen the abuse Pakistanis hurl at him on a daily basis.

For me he is nothing but a patriot and a damn fine soldier who has an outstanding strategic understanding. His analysis of ongoing Kashmiri issues are spot on, particularly his "last mile" theory.

Khalistan — still a dreamland

post-63521-Brad-Pitt-this-is-a-chemical-b-FyVi.gif

funny thing by isolation they mean every one will stop talking to them like kids(kutti) and they go crazy if some1 comes to there country but in reality isolation means when in conflict ppl will support indian cause
It's not even just about during a conflict, on a day to day basis Pakistan has succumbed to the image of a terrorist backer and failed state whilst India is seen as an economic giant that is just awakening.

Lol...burn of what, seems u r the one burning ur midnight fuel with a group of Indians burning.....trolling.....and trying with full butt power to derail this thread .... exposing Hindus genocides against... Sikhs....this is only going to pick up....Sikhs Khalistan is only becoming bigger and bigger....Khalistan a separate country is only a reality just as from 1947, India breaking up a reality...you may now smile on it.

Hm? Did I miss something?

Andra Orissa-Naxalite Leadership wiped out in one go, internal security is very strong there. Andra CM's like YSR was especially ruthless on Maoists(Used 2004 Peace talks to track. Maoist leaders, once talks failed most leaders were killed within an year)

RSS considers Sikhs as a part of "Dharmic" group. Sikhism seen as a part of Hinduism - more and more these days. For Sikhs, Punjab was partitioned to remove the non-Sikh portions into different states. What more? Besides, India is slowly turning aggressive towards it's own neighbours who considered India as a mellowish country. Imagine, if RSS rulers will come for Bhindranwale supporters? Remember, everyday new swaymsevaks are born in India, much more aggressively brainwashed than Sikhi separatists.

Last edited:
I didn't say Sikhs loved the RSS because such sweeping generalisations serve no purpose but do most Sikhs have an issue with the RSS? Not really, mot anymore than the average Indian. I'm sure most Indians Sikhs included have a problem with certain actions certain individuals aligned to the RSS do but then again there is no point in being overly generalist.

Have certain idiots somehow affiliated to the RSS offended Sikhs in the past? Of course. Does this have any real relevance to the sentiments of the Sikh community to India? The RSS is itself a fringe group, they are NOT India so what is even the point in bringing the RSS when it comes to discussions about Sikhs in India?

Such self serving examples.

I'd say most Sikhs do have an issue with the RSS. Even the Akalis use them to get votes and incite people against their own allies - the BJP. :P You almost acknowledged it in this quote and thanks for having the forthrightness for that:

I'm sure most Indians Sikhs included have a problem with certain actions certain individuals aligned to the RSS

Anyway, I can't bring data to back this up so I'll back off this argument. My source is just being a Sikh and spending a lot of time in the community.

As for why I brought in the RSS however, I did not say they are India. I was citing them to explain why Sikhs don't love the BJP either. That's why the AAP had such a good chance in the polls until they screwed it up.

I'd say most Sikhs do have an issue with the RSS. Even the Akalis use them to get votes and incite people against their own allies - the BJP. :P You almost acknowledged it in this quote and thanks for having the forthrightness for that:

As for why I brought in the RSS however, I did not say they are India. I was citing them to explain why Sikhs don't love the BJP either. That's why the AAP had such a good chance in the polls until they screwed it up.

Punjabi's have problems with BJP because of their affiliation with Akali dal and their failed governance, it has nothing to do with RSS. As for AAP doing well, you are in for a surprise. I have met enough Sikhs in my life to know that most sikhs have really no issues with RSS, except for their affiliation with Akali Dal through BJP and their governance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom