What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
burn flag to pieces :lol:, @Levina ...This @AsianUnion is not talking about free Kerala :cry:.

How do you burn things to pieces?
My logic tells me things are burnt to ash. Nooh?

Just as India got broken into pieces since 1947, :lol:. How many pieces of India has it now become....with Kashmir and Punjab separation from Hindu India, I may have lost count of broken Indian into pieces, what will be the count :lol::lol:

Well thanks for being forthright, my version of Khalistan would have Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims living together on the basis of Punjabiyat. I don't mean any disrespect to you or your faith. I'm going to bounce before this thread degrades into a toilet.
umm see problem is ppl dont see we already have punjab where we vote and elect our government and there is no outer interference if we cant run it properly we got no body but ourselves to blame. todays punjab has no scope for another terrorism ppl have become to selfish to die for religion, ideology etc

Well, during the wars, when men were killed women wear taken as slaves by the occupying forces. To prevent themselves from being violated, women performed sati.

Not true, they also immolated themselves after their husbands died natural deaths.

Are you trolling me bro? You said Sikhs LOVE RSS, I said no they don't and gave you an article that said the RSS leader was killed by Sikhs recently because of tensions between the two. Anyway, I agree most Indians respect Sikhs and most Sikhs don't have a problem with Indians either. The right wing parties that are allied with the BJP have this view of spreading Hindutva in India so they post pictures showing Sikhs Gods on a cow, Ram blessing Sikh gurus etc.. This is very offensive to the average Sikh and spreads disillusionment within their hearts. I've tried to be very factual in my answers and you've just mocked me and called me stupid.
I didn't say Sikhs loved the RSS because such sweeping generalisations serve no purpose but do most Sikhs have an issue with the RSS? Not really, mot anymore than the average Indian. I'm sure most Indians Sikhs included have a problem with certain actions certain individuals aligned to the RSS do but then again there is no point in being overly generalist.

Have certain idiots somehow affiliated to the RSS offended Sikhs in the past? Of course. Does this have any real relevance to the sentiments of the Sikh community to India? The RSS is itself a fringe group, they are NOT India so what is even the point in bringing the RSS when it comes to discussions about Sikhs in India?

Such self serving examples.

umm see problem is ppl dont see we already have punjab where we vote and elect our government and there is no outer interference if we cant run it properly we got no body but ourselves to blame. todays punjab has no scope for another terrorism ppl have become to selfish to die for religion, ideology etc

Kind of, I'm not advocating terrorism to be clear. Anyway, there is a joke in the Sikh community here that we already have Khalistan - it's called Canada. :p:

Not true, they also immolated themselves after their husbands died natural deaths.
That's okay.
It's hard for some to bear separation.
Back then women were not even financially independent. Which self respecting woman do you think would like to lead such miserable life?

Just as India got broken into pieces since 1947, :lol:. How many pieces of India has it now become....with Kashmir and Punjab separation from Hindu India, I may have lost count of broken Indian into pieces, what will be the count :lol::lol:
well u gotta w8 for it to happen we alredy did it in 71 and for sure its turn to give it back but till it happens burn and we will just laugh at u trying nonsense on PDF

Kind of, I'm not advocating terrorism to be clear. Anyway, there is a joke in the Sikh community here that we already have Khalistan - it's called Canada. :p:
u know what i was gonna tell u that in canada we talk that 5 lakes = 5 rivers (punjab) and we will be around 7-8 million in nxt 15-20 yrs

@JattPanjabi, I always wanted to know from a 'khalistan' demanding Sikh like you whether you guys want only Indian Punjab or Pakistani Punjab as well, given that majority of erstwhile Punjab is in Pakistan and most importantly 'Nankana Sahib' is in Pakistan?
Do you agree with the Pakistanis here showing 'khalistan' map excluding Pakistani Punjab?

We were betrayed by our leaders, Pakistan had offered us to join them.
You feel betrayed because your leader didn't opt to join Pakistan? If so i.e if the common Sikhs wanted to be part of pakistan then why do you think majority of Sikhs (along with Hindus) migrated to East(Indian) Punjab from West(Pakistani Punjab) during partition?

Last edited:
Nai, Kankyakumari is Palakkad's strategic depth :coffee:
Will Periyar river be an issue?
Upstream and downstream dams will have to be divided too. Southern Kerala will be left with a dry Bharatapuzha.

Same with Haryana and Punjab.

Will Periyar river be an issue?
Upstream and downstream dams will have to be divided too. Southern Kerala will be left with a dry Bharatapuzha.

Same with Haryana and Punjab.

no issues....All the river belongs to me :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom