What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
If world Pakistan, China support the Sikhs Khalistan independence from India,:

Khalistan as a buffer-state

Changezi Sandhu

SINCE the day Sikhs started their struggle for a separate state in order to obtain and secure their legal basic rights, India had been alleging Pakistan of supporting the movement. Many religious places and shrines of Sikh community are in Pakistan. So it has been hosting Sikh pilgrims since 1947. Indian government exaggerated the meeting of the original protagonists of the movement with Pakistani politicians such as Dhillon, Gajendar Singh and Jagit Singh during the visit of their holy places in Pakistan.

India started to cry, after the 1977 martial law, that General Zia had been not only showing his “unusual hospitality” for Sikh pilgrims of India, invited, too, in the President House for farewell party and presented some souvenirs. Indian government did not like the unusual hospitality. Indian government banned Dhillon to land on Indian soul after the Blue Star Operation in June 1984. Mr Dhillon got American citizenship, used to visit Pakistan and had close relation with many politicians, too. His unexpected hospitality from Pakistan annoyed India and finally, it termed as an anti-India act.

The Indian government claimed that “Pakistan armed, trained and to certain extent, financed Sikh militants,” When the movement became active in India and throughout the world. Indian government dragged Pakistan in the issue despite Pakistan’s assurance that it never backed up the movement. It later busted up that major Sikh organizations like All India Student Federation (AISSF), Babbar Khalisa, International Sikh Youth Federation and World Sikh Organization were backing up from Sikh Diaspora in the US, Canada, UK and other countries.

Regarding the US involvement in the issue, the Press Trust of India released a report in 2007. It was clearly stated in the report that to encourage the Khalistan movement in India, Richard Nixon administration set up a “Cover Action Plan” with the collaboration of General Yahya Khan. B. Raman -an officer of Indian Raw- also mentioned the report in his book ‘’The Kaoboys of R&W-Down memory Lane (2007)”, “the plan envisaged the encouragement of a separatist movement among the Sikhs for an independent state to be called Khalistan”.

These days, history is revising itself as Sikhs are protesting throughout the world against PM Modi’s extremist approach towards Indian minorities and despicable acts and atrocities of Indian Police on Sikh protesters in India. On the other hand, India has been showing hostility and aggressive violating on LOC. Human rights’ violation in Kashmir is making law and order’s condition more volatile.

In short, India is using all sources to damage Pakistan’s national interests following the policy to isolate Pakistan internationally. So it’s time to accelerate Gen Zia’s diplomacy towards Khalistan Movement via supporting Sikhs for a separate state for the protection of human rights. Recently, Khalistan movement’s protagonists not only launched protest against Indian Foreign minister’s speech in UN. Pakistan and other international powers should take precautionary and bilateral measures to defend Khalistan and Kashmir movements.

Concluding, Pakistan should restore trust of Sikh separatists in order to counter Indian aggression and reduce its influence in the region of South Asia. The Indian uprising only can be countered via supporting the Sikh community who are culturally and religiously interconnected to Pakistan. Morally, all major powers of the world ought to take up the issue of Indian government’s brutalities and terrorist activities on minorities taking precautionary, persuasive and innovative measures for the prosperity, stability and peace of the world.

India could not suppress Khalistan Movement despite atrocities: Amarjeet

354782_66144787.jpg

Over 5 million Sikhs already living outside the cage of Indian boundary, says Amarjeet Singh.

NEW YORK (Web Desk) - Prominent Sikh Dr Amarjeet Singh, while having a discourse in Dunya Kamran Khan Kay Sath, stated that India, with the massacre of 0.15 million Sikhs over the course of 32 years, could not bury the Khalistan movement.

India, the oppressor of the rights of minorities, has gunned down thousands of Sikhs in the name of Operation Blue Star.

Amarjeet Singh has once again asked Pakistan for diplomatic assistance, stating that over 5 million Sikhs are already living outside the cage of Indian boundary and can get rid of permanently if Pakstan provides adequate support.
but if u have any sense u would know that they are not indians anymore they gave up there citizenship hence no claim and i can say for canada we here can only talk but any action all of us know will get us deported which no punjabi can even dare (kyonki hamara sapna canada )

Just as India got broken into pieces since 1947, :lol:.
Technically incorrect answer.
Not a bright student. Were you?

How many pieces of India has it now become....with Kashmir and Punjab separation from Hindu India, I may have lost count of broken Indian into pieces, what will be the count :lol::lol:
Lol.
Dream on!

umm see problem is ppl dont see we already have punjab where we vote and elect our government and there is no outer interference if we cant run it properly we got no body but ourselves to blame. todays punjab has no scope for another terrorism ppl have become to selfish to die for religion, ideology etc
This is the point.

Any clown berating the Indian govt for Punjab's problems (narcotics use, corruption, water issues, health,etc etc) fail to understand these are all STATE issues and thus the Ruling (state) party are to blame.

The mess Punjab is in is entirely because the Punjabi (a Sikh majority state) electorate have failed to hold their elected officials to account.

How religion comes into the picture is beyond me, it is the same story in UP, Bihar and other poorly run dynasty ruled Indian states.

truth behind Sikhs Khalistan movement and separation from Hindu Indian terrorism.

Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal Shares His Views on Sikh Freedom, Khalistan, Sikh homeland and Sikh Leadership

By Kanwar Sandhu, India Today -

October 26, 2016

This is the first-person account of Principal Correspondent Kanwar Sandhu who managed to meet Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal, founder of the original Panthik Committee and chief of the Bhindranwale Tigers Force of Khalistan. Baba Manochal is one of the troike of top militants who continues to evade the widening security dragnet.

It took a two-hour trudge along dusty byways to meet him, but this was inevitable. For, in the militant folklore of Punjab, Manochal is a key figure. Along with Wassan Singh Zafarwal, chief of Khalistan Commando Force, and Sukhdev Singh Dassuwal, head of Babbar Khalsa International, he has been a shadowy figure, evading direct contact with the media for the past five years.

An hour’s drive from Goindwal in Amritsar district and half-an-hour of a spine-rattling tractor ride took us to the point from where we started our trek to meet Manochal, whocarries a reward of Rs 20 lakh. Joined by three contacts, I set out on foot, armed with a small camera, tape recorder, torch and bludgeon. “Don’t answer if someone calls out and put on the torch only in case of an emergency,” I was instructed. Walking along narrow lanes, we often slipped into paddy fields covered with ankle-deep water. People operating tubewells offered help, mistaking us for militants. By the time we reached the designated farmhouse, my wet shoes were in my hand. There were about 15 people in the house, squatting on cots in the courtyard. Manochal came an hour later, accompanied by three others carrying a virtual armoury.

Baba, as Manochal is called, carried a. 3 8 mm pistol and assault rifle on his stocky frame. A one-time surveyor in the artillery division of the army, the 38-year-old Manochal quit when he was sentenced to a 10-month imprisonment following an altercation. On at least seven occasions, he was almost ensnared by the police. Contrary to police claims, he has been out of the country on only two occasions, once to Darra in North West Frontier province in Pakistan to buy weapons.His Punjabi is rustic, ornamented with quotes from Gurbani, and his answers candid, except on Pakistan’s involvement. Like most Punjab militants, Manochal too appears to live in a make-believe world. As far as giving in is concerned, his answer sums up his iron resolve: “There is no going back now. My promise to the waheguru is that I will never be caught alive.” Some excerpts from the interview.

Q: What exactly is the aim of this ‘struggle’ that you are engaged in?
A.
The goal is simple. We want complete freedom and political power (sampooran prabhusatta) from India. Give it any name you like-Khalistan or Sikh homeland. This Sikh raj will be in the light of the teachings of our Gurus and the Shri Guru Granth Sahib ensuring everyone’s welfare and equality.

Q. Do you have the present Punjab in mind or something bigger?
A.Let me explain. Due to the foolishness of our leaders, the area over which the Sikhs once ruled has been allowed to shrink. For the present, it is difficult to say what the boundaries will be.

What we do have in mind is the rule of Khalsa over the Delhi Takht because our war is against the Brahmin-Bania combine, which will not budge an inch without a struggle.

We shall fight to the end. Already there is trouble in Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Andhra Pradesh. If dissent against Hindu fundamentalism takes the form of a national uprising, how will the Centre hold on?

Q. Are you coordinating with any other militant movements?
A
. We are in touch with militants in Assam and Jammu and Kashmir. There has been some contact at the lower levels already. We are trying to form a common front. Since our enemy is one we could help one another.

Q. Which countries are helping you? Pakistan’s involvement is well known.
A.
You say that, not I. I will not name any country but we are getting help from outside. Sometimes we have to buy weapons and sometimes we get weapons on the basis of an understanding which I can’t explain.

Q. Is there a chance of any settlement short of Khalistan?
A.
Nothing short of Khalsa raj will be acceptable now. We shall negotiate only if Khalistan is on the agenda.

Q: But where will this place the Sikhs outside Punjab and the Hindus in Punjab?
A.
Sikhs outside Punjab have been oblivious of our problems. Now I suggest that they set up a base in Punjab. It will be pragmatic, for some day they will have to shift here. We are not keen to expel or drive out Hindus from Punjab but they will have to reconcile to the existence of Khalistan.

Q. The Sikhs’anger was reportedly against Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Since they are no more is there a chance of a settlement now?
A.
Whether it was the Nehru-Gandhi family or others like Morarji Desai, V.P. Singh, Chandra Shekhar or Narasimha Rao, it has been the same for Sikhs. Only individuals change, not the thinking.

Q. Why did you decide to participate in elections and support the All India Sikh Students Federation (Manjit)?
A.
Though we have no faith in the Indian Constitution, we are still in favour of participating in elections. Even after seven years we have gained little international recognition. This we will get only by wresting political power. Without this our image will remain that of killers.

If we get a majority and form a government we will pass a resolution for Khalistan. If we are not allowed to function we will say:’ ‘Kill us with bullets.” Can they do that to elected representatives?

Q. The Government has sensed this and is passing a law to disqualify those with secessionist designs from contesting. Will you still contest?
A.
We will see. The Government will have to work out the parameters on who can contest. If we are not allowed to contest, we will tell the world this Government doesn’t consider us to be Hindustanis.

Q: But the militants themselves are divided on the issue of elections.
A.
Our Panthik Committee was the first to start the struggle in April 1986, when it announced Khalistan and this committee has stood the test of time. Some people like Dr Sohan Singh, who are government agents, formed a parallel committee to undermine the struggle. On the issue of elections, we were clear from day one that we would contest.

Others like Dr Sohan Singh’s committee announced a boycott but helped Congressmen like Surinder Singh Kairon. They realised their mistake but could not go back on their decision.

The 1985 and 1989 elections taught us that people wanted to exercise their vote. We have not been able to prepare them to boycott polls. What was worse, these militant groups went about killing candidates-mainly Sikhs. You can spread your thoughts not through coercion but love. Our Gurus taught us this.

Q. But whether you admit it or not, militants of all hues have been indulging in extortion, kidnappings and even molestation of women. How do you explain this?
A.
There are many aspects of this. Since we are underground, it is not possible to keep tabs on everyone. Frankly, if a government with such vast resources at its command can’t prevent Pilibhit-type massacres, it is unfair to expect underground groups to enforce fair play.

We, in fact, don’t want so many youth to take to militancy. Some are in it now for the heck of it. These elements are a headache for us too and we have had to kill a number of them.

Unfortunately, we have to fight on two fronts-against the Government and against some militant groups. I concede there’ve been massacres of innocents. But these’ve been retaliations against the Government’s lawlessness.

Q. Is there any hope of the militants joining Akali leaders?
A.
Frankly Akali Dal leaders are irrelevant and most of them want the militants to be exterminated. Those who speak for us, do it only out of for fear of the bullet.

Q. But Simranjit Singh Mann has been speaking for the militants.
A.
Mann is mentally bankrupt and keeps contradicting himself, which could be due to his torture in jail. I have met him and I have been disappointed. His bankruptcy is indicated by the people in his group.

One of them sells opium and another used to refer to Sant Bhindranwale as a Chambal dacoit and Congress(I) agent. Yet Mann claims to uphold the ideals of Sant Bhindranwale. He thinks no end of himself just because he spent four years in jail.

Q. Yet, you are reported to have met some Akali leaders during the elections?
A.
Yes, some Akali Dal leaders like Sukhjinder Singh, Captain Kanwaljit Singh and Natha Singh Dalam came to meet me in my underground hide-out. But there could be no agreement. I don’t trust the Akali leaders.

This is the point.

Any clown berating the Indian govt for Punjab's problems (narcotics use, corruption, water issues, health,etc etc) fail to understand these are all STATE issues and thus the Ruling party are to blame.

The mess Punjab is in is entirely because the Punjabi (a Sikh majority state) electorate have failed to hold their elected officials to account.

How religion comes into the picture is beyond me, it is the same story in UP, Bihar and other poorly run dynasty ruled Indian states.

Not many here have experienced "democracy", and ergo the misunderstanding. Lol

truth behind Sikhs Khalistan movement and separation from Hindu Indian terrorism.

Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal Shares His Views on Sikh Freedom, Khalistan, Sikh homeland and Sikh Leadership

By Kanwar Sandhu, India Today -

October 26, 2016

This is the first-person account of Principal Correspondent Kanwar Sandhu who managed to meet Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal, founder of the original Panthik Committee and chief of the Bhindranwale Tigers Force of Khalistan. Baba Manochal is one of the troike of top militants who continues to evade the widening security dragnet.

It took a two-hour trudge along dusty byways to meet him, but this was inevitable. For, in the militant folklore of Punjab, Manochal is a key figure. Along with Wassan Singh Zafarwal, chief of Khalistan Commando Force, and Sukhdev Singh Dassuwal, head of Babbar Khalsa International, he has been a shadowy figure, evading direct contact with the media for the past five years.

An hour’s drive from Goindwal in Amritsar district and half-an-hour of a spine-rattling tractor ride took us to the point from where we started our trek to meet Manochal, whocarries a reward of Rs 20 lakh. Joined by three contacts, I set out on foot, armed with a small camera, tape recorder, torch and bludgeon. “Don’t answer if someone calls out and put on the torch only in case of an emergency,” I was instructed. Walking along narrow lanes, we often slipped into paddy fields covered with ankle-deep water. People operating tubewells offered help, mistaking us for militants. By the time we reached the designated farmhouse, my wet shoes were in my hand. There were about 15 people in the house, squatting on cots in the courtyard. Manochal came an hour later, accompanied by three others carrying a virtual armoury.

Baba, as Manochal is called, carried a. 3 8 mm pistol and assault rifle on his stocky frame. A one-time surveyor in the artillery division of the army, the 38-year-old Manochal quit when he was sentenced to a 10-month imprisonment following an altercation. On at least seven occasions, he was almost ensnared by the police. Contrary to police claims, he has been out of the country on only two occasions, once to Darra in North West Frontier province in Pakistan to buy weapons.His Punjabi is rustic, ornamented with quotes from Gurbani, and his answers candid, except on Pakistan’s involvement. Like most Punjab militants, Manochal too appears to live in a make-believe world. As far as giving in is concerned, his answer sums up his iron resolve: “There is no going back now. My promise to the waheguru is that I will never be caught alive.” Some excerpts from the interview.

Q: What exactly is the aim of this ‘struggle’ that you are engaged in?
A.
The goal is simple. We want complete freedom and political power (sampooran prabhusatta) from India. Give it any name you like-Khalistan or Sikh homeland. This Sikh raj will be in the light of the teachings of our Gurus and the Shri Guru Granth Sahib ensuring everyone’s welfare and equality.

Q. Do you have the present Punjab in mind or something bigger?
A.
Let me explain. Due to the foolishness of our leaders, the area over which the Sikhs once ruled has been allowed to shrink. For the present, it is difficult to say what the boundaries will be.

What we do have in mind is the rule of Khalsa over the Delhi Takht because our war is against the Brahmin-Bania combine, which will not budge an inch without a struggle.

We shall fight to the end. Already there is trouble in Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Andhra Pradesh. If dissent against Hindu fundamentalism takes the form of a national uprising, how will the Centre hold on?

Q. Are you coordinating with any other militant movements?
A
. We are in touch with militants in Assam and Jammu and Kashmir. There has been some contact at the lower levels already. We are trying to form a common front. Since our enemy is one we could help one another.

Q. Which countries are helping you? Pakistan’s involvement is well known.
A.
You say that, not I. I will not name any country but we are getting help from outside. Sometimes we have to buy weapons and sometimes we get weapons on the basis of an understanding which I can’t explain.

Q. Is there a chance of any settlement short of Khalistan?
A.
Nothing short of Khalsa raj will be acceptable now. We shall negotiate only if Khalistan is on the agenda.

Q: But where will this place the Sikhs outside Punjab and the Hindus in Punjab?
A.
Sikhs outside Punjab have been oblivious of our problems. Now I suggest that they set up a base in Punjab. It will be pragmatic, for some day they will have to shift here. We are not keen to expel or drive out Hindus from Punjab but they will have to reconcile to the existence of Khalistan.

Q. The Sikhs’anger was reportedly against Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. Since they are no more is there a chance of a settlement now?
A.
Whether it was the Nehru-Gandhi family or others like Morarji Desai, V.P. Singh, Chandra Shekhar or Narasimha Rao, it has been the same for Sikhs. Only individuals change, not the thinking.

Q. Why did you decide to participate in elections and support the All India Sikh Students Federation (Manjit)?
A.
Though we have no faith in the Indian Constitution, we are still in favour of participating in elections. Even after seven years we have gained little international recognition. This we will get only by wresting political power. Without this our image will remain that of killers.

If we get a majority and form a government we will pass a resolution for Khalistan. If we are not allowed to function we will say:’ ‘Kill us with bullets.” Can they do that to elected representatives?

Q. The Government has sensed this and is passing a law to disqualify those with secessionist designs from contesting. Will you still contest?
A.
We will see. The Government will have to work out the parameters on who can contest. If we are not allowed to contest, we will tell the world this Government doesn’t consider us to be Hindustanis.

Q: But the militants themselves are divided on the issue of elections.
A.
Our Panthik Committee was the first to start the struggle in April 1986, when it announced Khalistan and this committee has stood the test of time. Some people like Dr Sohan Singh, who are government agents, formed a parallel committee to undermine the struggle. On the issue of elections, we were clear from day one that we would contest.

Others like Dr Sohan Singh’s committee announced a boycott but helped Congressmen like Surinder Singh Kairon. They realised their mistake but could not go back on their decision.

The 1985 and 1989 elections taught us that people wanted to exercise their vote. We have not been able to prepare them to boycott polls. What was worse, these militant groups went about killing candidates-mainly Sikhs. You can spread your thoughts not through coercion but love. Our Gurus taught us this.

Q. But whether you admit it or not, militants of all hues have been indulging in extortion, kidnappings and even molestation of women. How do you explain this?
A.
There are many aspects of this. Since we are underground, it is not possible to keep tabs on everyone. Frankly, if a government with such vast resources at its command can’t prevent Pilibhit-type massacres, it is unfair to expect underground groups to enforce fair play.

We, in fact, don’t want so many youth to take to militancy. Some are in it now for the heck of it. These elements are a headache for us too and we have had to kill a number of them.

Unfortunately, we have to fight on two fronts-against the Government and against some militant groups. I concede there’ve been massacres of innocents. But these’ve been retaliations against the Government’s lawlessness.

Q. Is there any hope of the militants joining Akali leaders?
A.
Frankly Akali Dal leaders are irrelevant and most of them want the militants to be exterminated. Those who speak for us, do it only out of for fear of the bullet.

Q. But Simranjit Singh Mann has been speaking for the militants.
A.
Mann is mentally bankrupt and keeps contradicting himself, which could be due to his torture in jail. I have met him and I have been disappointed. His bankruptcy is indicated by the people in his group.

One of them sells opium and another used to refer to Sant Bhindranwale as a Chambal dacoit and Congress(I) agent. Yet Mann claims to uphold the ideals of Sant Bhindranwale. He thinks no end of himself just because he spent four years in jail.

Q. Yet, you are reported to have met some Akali leaders during the elections?
A.
Yes, some Akali Dal leaders like Sukhjinder Singh, Captain Kanwaljit Singh and Natha Singh Dalam came to meet me in my underground hide-out. But there could be no agreement. I don’t trust the Akali leaders.
the groups or political parties u r posting or quoting dont even win muncipal seats in punjab. enha de sir te kuch nahi hona better try something else

@Abingdonboy @raj76 and others, you know this is not going to change their minds right ? These are the people talking about Indian occupied Tamil Nadu, am not joking....
Interestingly no one talks about India occupied Andhra Pradesh. If you look at it,Andhra is just the right candidate. How can one forget Hyderabad and the Nizams?

check Islu right now :partay:
What is Islu? :/

@Abingdonboy @raj76 and others, you know this is not going to change their minds right ? These are the people talking about Indian occupied Tamil Nadu, am not joking....
see thing is when ppl get desperate (71 is still hurting them) and in current scenario (they will never agree) but they are losing on every front. they need something to u know save them from insanity so expect more crap

Their country is fragmenting around them so they try to hit out at where they think india is vulnerable only to have no understanding whatsoever of the ground realities.

Classic projection.

What can you expect from people who are taught they have never lost a war with india and no doubt that India is a fake state that will crumble.

Something I have only recently notified is that many Pakistanis and Bangledeshis on this forum look at the world through a very very bizarre and narrow prism and thus the notion of "unity in diversity" simply does not compute with them.

If Pakistan helps, we can make Khalistan: Prominent Sikh leader Dr Amarjeet Singh
sasa-650x362.png

NEW YORK (Web Desk) – Prominent Sikh leader Amarjit Singh has said that with the help of Pakistan, Sikh community can make Khalistan a separate state to get rid of Indian state terrorism.

In an exclusive interview with Daily Pakistan Executive Editor Usman Mujib Shami, he disclosed the details behind the initiation of Khalistan movement and ongoing tension between India and Pakistan in the aftermath of Uri attack.

Amarjit Singh who also heads “Khalistan Affairs center” in Washington sought to enlist the help of Pakistan diplomatically to resolve the longstanding issue of Khalistan.

To a question regarding Indian allegations of Pakistani involvement in Uri attack, he slammed the Indian administration and opined that at a time when Indian oppression in Indian Occupied Kashmir is at its worst, why would Pakistan carry out such an activity that could hurt the Kashmir cause. It doesn’t endorse Pakistan’s cause for Kashmiri struggle.

He threw his weight behind the statement of Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Gillani that Uri attack was executed to divert attention from state violence in restive region as the same was done back in 2002 when as many as 35 Sikhs were killed just before the visit of US President Clinton to divert the attention of international world.

He claimed that India has released funds for induction of SPO’s (Special Police Officers) to keep Indian government abreast of the inside information of Occupied Kashmir. Amarjit took aim at Indian administration which blamed Pakistan for Uri attack without any formal investigations.

Shedding light on the Khalistan movement, Amarjit Singh disclosed that India was never a state and it would never be a state due to existence of multi-cultural communities. He indicated that India was destroyed by British regime as they knocked down three empires including Marahta Empire, Bahadur Shah Zafar led Mughal Empire and Maharaja Ranjeet Singh Empire but Muslims were fortunate to have Quaid-e-Azam as their leader who led them to their destination.

He remarked that at the time of partition Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Premier of India assured Sikh community of protection of their rights.

“I have no objection that if brave Sikhs of Punjab are given a province in the north so that they are also able to experience the glow of freedom” Amarjit quoted Nehru as saying adding that the Premier guaranteed Sikhs of passing no law unacceptable to Sikhs. That was the time, the Sikh community relinquished their demands of a separate state but to their dismay, the Indian leadership took a U-Turn and deprived Sikhs of their rights saying “Circumstances have now changed”.

Amarjit expressed grief over Indian constitution that refers three communities, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists as Hindus disposing off their rights as minorities due to which Sikh legislators refused to ratify the constitution. He claimed that after series of injustices, the Sikh community decided to resist Indian occupation with armed struggle in 1984.

Reflecting on the illegal killing and abductions of Sikh youth, Amarjit revealed that after operation “Woodrose” in 1984, Sikh locals aged between18-35 were abducted and no human rights organizations were allowed entry to inspect the atrocities committed by Indian forces but according to rough estimates almost one lac fifty thousand people were killed in the operation.

He said that after the assassination of Indira Gandhi in Delhi, as many as seven to eight thousand Sikhs were burned to death that led to armed resistance against the Hindu regime. The Sikh leader maintained that Hinduism in its spirit is not a religion, it’s a mythology and mythology is based on imaginations.

He opined that India has never been friendly with its neighbors but rather has been belligerent as in case with Srilanka and Nepal. He voiced that India would shatter apart like Soviet Union and Yugoslavia due to ongoing insurgencies in different parts of the region.

He berated International powers for inking defense pacts with the same Narendra Modi who was barred from entering countries like Canada and United Kingdom.

Amarjit stressed the need for a buffer state “Khalistan” from Wagah to Jamnah and from Hussainiwala Border to Gujrat to balance the tension between Pakistan and India. Amarjit Singh expressed that Sikhs were left with no other option than to indulge in armed struggle after braving the state oppression for three decades.

He said that had Pakistani leadership shown vision in 1984, Khalistan would have been a reality. He went on to say that clashes between Sikh community and Muslims surfaced at the time of partition but state violence in Indian occupied Punjab compelled the community to revisit the ties with Hindus and to divert to Muslims.

He expressed that now India has taken up the Balochistan issue, so should Pakistan take up Khalistan issue as an antidote. He suggested that Hazrat Mian Mir laid foundation stone of Golden Temple and Pakistan has protected the worship places of Sikhs for decades. He urged Pakistan to support Sikh community on the diplomatic front to achieve the dream of “Khalistan” state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom