What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant it is not required technically but a lot of police wear it because "robb nai pennda".. anyway my question again:
yea i am as punjabi as u can get born and brought up in ludhiana. te sari umar jattan nal yari rakhi

God now you really are showing your sheer ignorance. What role did the BJP/RSS have in Bluestar? During the 1984 CONgress genocide the RSS actively sheltered Sikh families across India.

@ranjeet @Roybot @JanjaWeed @Levina @R!CK @sathya

My friend, you're blind in your hatred I never said RSS did something in Bluestar. RSS has launched this propaganda to Hinduize Sikhism and all Sikhs HATE it. Recent news:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...eader-jagdish-gagneja-dies/article9135381.ece

India could not suppress Khalistan Movement despite Indian Army Police atrocities: Amarjeet Singh

354782_66144787.jpg

Over 5 million Sikhs already living outside the cage of Indian boundary, says Amarjeet Singh.

NEW YORK (Web Desk) - Prominent Sikh Dr Amarjeet Singh, while having a discourse in Dunya Kamran Khan Kay Sath, stated that India, with the massacre of 0.15 million Sikhs over the course of 32 years, could not bury the Khalistan movement.

India, the oppressor of the rights of minorities, has gunned down thousands of Sikhs in the name of Operation Blue Star.

Amarjeet Singh has once again asked Pakistan for diplomatic assistance, stating that over 5 million Sikhs are already living outside the cage of Indian boundary and can get rid of permanently if Pakistan provides adequate support.

Last edited:
yea i am as punjabi as u can get born and brought up in ludhiana. te sari umar jattan nal yari rakhi

O nai yaar, question is that look at the photos of South Indians, do we have anything in common with them like language/clothes/culture/body type?

Kr lo defence to offensive, thats y more Indian bodies bags are being made....what are you going to do with the Indian wifes of dead soldiers, Sati, burn the women alive according to Hindu religious tradition....Better to find out how many Indian soldiers been send to hell., andi fikr kr tu.
lol dw sadi fikr chad apni kar 1 month 18 mare 18 lakh hor paide ho gaye tuhadi pustan khatam ho janiya asi khatam nahi hona

My friend, you're blind in your hatred I never said RSS did something in Bluestar. RSS has launched this propaganda to Hinduize Sikhism and all Sikhs HATE it. Recent news:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...eader-jagdish-gagneja-dies/article9135381.ece
I don't know what you think is written in that article but I can't see what relevance it has.

As for your remarks about "Hinduizing Sikhism" just lol. It's such a stupid comment I won't even bother dissecting it. Sikhism is stitched into the fabric of India, all Indians respect the Sikhs and we have fought and died together for our homeland.

What does this map means for India''s bright future

543666_328665787210199_1113282787_n.jpg

:D:enjoy:

O nai yaar, question is that look at the photos of South Indians, do we have anything in common with them like language/clothes/culture/body type?
it doesnt matter if that mattered u wouldnt have called u r self american u see we also dont have anything common between gora te kala

The same Hindus who lynched and killed Sikhs after Indira's death.
Yes, CONgress scumbags. It was an entirely POLTICAL crime, religion played no part.

If the Hindus of India (85% of 1.3 BILLION people) did not want to love with their Sikh/Christian/Jew/Muslim brothers and sisters there would not be 100s of MILLIONS of minorities, india would be just like Pakistan I'm that regard (where minorities have been targeted to the point they are almost nonexistent today).

Typical Pakistani mentality, has to see everything through the narrow prism of communism and religion.

it doesnt matter if that mattered u wouldnt have called u r self american u see we also dont have anything common between gora te kala

Darrda aa bai enna ton? You still didn't answer the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom