What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
make u r mind u wanna talk about kashmir or punjab cause as a punjabi i can enlighten u more about punjab lol which u need believe me

What difference does it makes, Indian occupied Punjab or Indian occupied Kashmir both want and will get independence from Hindu Indian occupation?? You can start enlightening me with proofs of Sir G kal please. :lol:

What difference does it makes, Indian occupied Punjab or Indian occupied Kashmir both want and will get independence from Hindu Indian occupation?? You can enlighten with proofs of Sir G kal please. :lol:
as a punjabi shove it and as a indian 70 saal ho gaye hoor joor la ke dekh la

Sikh people do support Kashmiris. Not so much in Indian Punjab for obvious reasons but abroad. Whenever Modi comes to my town, Sikhs show up with "Free Kashmir" "Free Khalistan" signs and show him black flags.
Some drama queens might do that but most Sikhs are huge fans of Modi because they are die hard Indians to the core.

Why would Sikhs have an issue with a BJP PM when it was CONgress that has wronged the Sikh community in the past? Talk about ignorance.

lol there is no hindu police in punjab 95%+ are sikhs veera eevin na computer te baith ke chade ja

Not true, they all wear those turbans as part of uniform but there are hindu police alright. Still waiting for your reply to my question buddy..

Some drama queens might do that but most Sikhs are huge fans of Modi because they are die hard Indians to the core.

Why would Sikhs have an issue with a BJP PM when it was CONgress that has wronged the Sikh community in the past? Talk about ignorance.

They hate both Congress and BJP here universally. Congress because of Bluestar and Modi because of links to RSS and Hindutva.

You're Punjabi! Admit it, we have nothing in common looks wise, clothes, language, body type, food with them.

@raj76 I was candid with you, mind admitting it as well if you are an honest person?
Nope but I do like idli, sambhar dosa iit madras lol

Not true, they all wear those turbans as part of uniform but there are hindu police alright. Still waiting for your reply to my question buddy..
no turban is not part of uniform my friend u can wear cap and what question did u ask

as a punjabi shove it and as a indian 70 saal ho gaye hoor joor la ke dekh la

Hoor joor tey India di patti pari haye...India bleed every day every night....ja pooch Modi sarkar noun, kitnay billion rupaya lagta hai, aur kitney hindu soldiers mardey nein Kashmir wich..

India for 70 even 100 more, will bleed India more as day goes by....go ask ur Indian DGMO, what his forces is loosing day and night...Kashmir or Kashmirs will never be part of India...la ley joor.

They hate both Congress and BJP here universally. Congress because of Bluestar and Modi because of links to RSS and Hindutva.
God now you really are showing your sheer ignorance. What role did the BJP/RSS have in Bluestar? During the 1984 CONgress genocide the RSS actively sheltered Sikh families across India.

@ranjeet @Roybot @JanjaWeed @Levina @R!CK @sathya

Hoor joor tey India di patti pari haye...India bleed every day every night....ja pooch Modi sarkar noun, kitnay billion rupaya lagta hai, aur kitney hindu soldiers mardey nein Kashmir wich..

India for 70 even 100 more, will bleed India more as day goes by....go ask ur Indian DGMO, what his forces is loosing day and night.
eko problem hai tuhade kol time nahi hai cause we changed stance from defensive to offensive

Lol don't underestimate them. South Indians have already conquered Europe and are now heading for North America

Paris

scgej6.jpg

London

hindu-devotees-participate-in-the-annual-tamil-chariot-festival-at-picture-id579860956

Lol so beware of South Indians they are coming for you ;)

Khair, sanu ki :cool:

no turban is not part of uniform my friend u can wear cap and what question did u ask

I meant it is not required technically but a lot of police wear it because "robb nai pennda".. anyway my question again:

You're Punjabi! Admit it, we have nothing in common looks wise, clothes, language, body type, food with them.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/hindu-ge...-murders-continue.458229/page-4#ixzz4OK9swdt4

eko problem hai tuhade kol time nahi hai cause we changed stance from defensive to offensive

Kr lo defence to offensive, thats y more Indian bodies bags are being made....what are you going to do with the Indian wifes of dead soldiers, Sati, burn the women alive according to Hindu religious tradition....Better to find out how many Indian soldiers been send to hell., andi fikr kr tu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom