What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont shove nonsense , I am from karnataka yankee and know better than you. Nation cannot be held responsible for acts of few.

If you want to know who indulged in horrible violence against sikhs go read history. Acts of few does not give you license to kill every one. If you want khalistan , come and contest the elections if not just keep quiet.

There is a good reason why sikhs turned to being militarized. You show all the attributes of all false flagger.

Don't get upset Hindu Indian!

Modi is not Sikh leader , Indra Gandhi was not Sikh leader, Rajiv Gandhi was not a Sikh leader etc Nehru in 1947 who promised Sikhs a separate country in the shape of Khalistan was not also Sikh leader .......

This is the time when Sikh community has to stand up equally with Kashmiri brothers and demand their vote right to leave India. Now or Never!

Go read if it was really Hindu / Bharat govt, media and army acts of few, or full Indian state was involved? watch this dude, very emotional story of Sikhs brutal oppression by Hindus:

ok smart guy, do you know who CCS or MMS is ?

Chaudhary Charan Singh was a Hindu jat from UP. A false flagger knows more about your country than you do? ;) Manmohan Singh was a weak effeminate stooge of the white lady who actually led the country. He was the polar opposite in temperament personality and character from your average Punjabi Jatt Sikh.

Don't get upset Indian!

Modi is not Sikh leader , Indra Gandhi was not Sikh leader, Rajiv Gandhi was not a Sikh leader etc Nehru in 1947 who promised Sikhs a separate country in the shape of Khalistan was not also Sikh leader .......

This is the time when Sikh community has to stand up equally with Kashmiri brothers and demand their vote right to leave India. Now or Never!

Go read if it was really Hindu / Bharat govt, media and army acts of few, or full Indian state was involved? watch this dude, very emotional story of Sikhs brutal oppression by Hindus:

its ok atleast u got PDF to take ou u r frustration :omghaha:

well yea religion should be kept aside but u r gurus :rolleyes1:i bet when i go to gurudwara all the time i feel like he belongs to all

You're nitpicking now, yeah they are not mine alone. Anybody who respects them gets to call them "their" guru. Their name should be kept out of this debate which is bound to get filthy.

khalistan_zindabad.jpg

Human rights violations by Hindu Indian Army against Sikhs:

article-2319922-19A3147B000005DC-2_634x411.jpg

ct-police-investigate-after-sikh-man-called-terrorist-beaten-in-darien-20150910

kksdsass.jpg

its ok atleast u got PDF to take ou u r frustration :omghaha:

How is my frustration feel you, when being taken out in Kashmir nowadays for your and your Modi sarkar. :bounce::lol:

You're nitpicking now, yeah they are not mine alone. Anybody who respects them gets to call them "their" guru. Their name should be kept out of this debate which is bound to get filthy.
u know what funny part is about this whole topic it comes outside of punjab not from inside lol

u know what funny part is about this whole topic it comes outside of punjab not from inside lol
Yeah Punjab has a lot of problems right now, it's become a drug infested hell. People don't have that much interest because of problems in daily life.

khalistan_zindabad.jpg

Human rights violations by Hindu Indian Army against Sikhs:

article-2319922-19A3147B000005DC-2_634x411.jpg

ct-police-investigate-after-sikh-man-called-terrorist-beaten-in-darien-20150910

kksdsass.jpg

How is my frustration feel you, when being taken out in Kashmir nowadays for your and your Modi sarkar. :bounce::lol:
make u r mind u wanna talk about kashmir or punjab cause as a punjabi i can enlighten u more about punjab lol which u need believe me

"Indian occupied Punjab"
:woot::woot::woot:

How about you first address the fact that your every minorities is fleeing the holy state of Pakistan and are targeted at every turn before you even think about criticising India.

I have no idea what parallel reality you live in but You guys are getting more and more desperate, take it from a Punjabi Sikh.

@Joe Shearer @Levina @Star Wars @ranjeet @Echo_419

Lol don't underestimate them. South Indians have already conquered Europe and are now heading for North America

Paris

scgej6.jpg

London

hindu-devotees-participate-in-the-annual-tamil-chariot-festival-at-picture-id579860956

Lol so beware of South Indians they are coming for you ;)

Khair, sanu ki :cool:

You're Punjabi! Admit it, we have nothing in common looks wise, clothes, language, body type, food with them.

You're Punjabi! Admit it, we have nothing in common looks wise, clothes, language, body type, food with them.

@raj76 I was candid with you, mind admitting it as well if you are an honest person?

Source: Santa Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale

He was a great man and is needed more today than ever
He was not a religious leader, just a stooge of CONgress.

It's like claiming OBL was an Islamic leader.

Yeah Punjab has a lot of problems right now, it's become a drug infested hell. People don't have that much interest because of problems in daily life.[/QUOT
How Hindu police treats Sikhs:

chandigarh-sikh-kass-badbi.jpg

abusedbypolice.jpg

Story of Sikh community

Story of Kashmiri community

Same , as other they both want OUT of Hindu India!!!
lol there is no hindu police in punjab 95%+ are sikhs veera eevin na computer te baith ke chade ja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom