What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JattPanjabi Hindus or RSS does not want to Hinduize anything, that is utter bullshit. IF you believe this BS plz give source material from an RSS affiliated source. Kindly stop your propaganda...

Let's see how long it lasts when people from overpopulated parts of India continue moving into Punjab like they have been doing for decades.

You sound like a Pakistani.... A Punjabi would never talk like this. Unless he is from Pakistani Punjab..

You gave me vague, unclear answer....
I'm not a Khalistan demanding Sikh but a separatist...
What is the difference, I don't understand........I thought the Khalistan movement is a separatist movement....

I'd like to merge Punjabs based on Punjabiat without religious lines. It would end up being a Muslim majority state in the end. However, I'd settle for a Punjabi independent state with open borders with Pakistan...
OK! but what would be the geographical boundary of that 'independent state', would it include Pakistani and Indian Punjab or only Indian Punjab region?

Because the leader didn;t opt for that...
opt for what?...your answer is too vague, also, you didn't answer the next part of the question, so I'm repeating....
"if the common Sikhs wanted to be part of pakistan then why do you think majority of Sikhs (along with Hindus) migrated to East(Indian) Punjab from West(Pakistani Punjab) during partition?"

One additional question....
Sikh people do support Kashmiris. Not so much in Indian Punjab for obvious reasons but abroad. Whenever Modi comes to my town, Sikhs show up with "Free Kashmir" "Free Khalistan" signs and show him black flags.
If kashmir concerns you, Why not Balochistan? Why Sikh people abroad do not support the Baloch freedom struggle?

What is the difference, I don't understand........anyway

OK! but what would be the geographical boundary of that 'independent state', would it include Pakistani and Indian Punjab or only Indian Punjab region?

opt for what?...your answer is too vague, also, you didn't answer the next part of the question, so I'm repeating....
"if the common Sikhs wanted to be part of pakistan then why do you think majority of Sikhs (along with Hindus) migrated to East(Indian) Punjab from West(Pakistani Punjab) during partition?"

If kashmir concerns you, Why not Balochistan? Why Sikh people abroad do not support the Baloch freedom struggle?

He is a Pakistani, its obvious from his replies. He is talking about Punjab from what he saw on the Internet

@JattPanjabi Hindus or RSS does not want to Hinduize anything, that is utter bullshit. IF you believe this BS plz give source material from an RSS affiliated source. Kindly stop your propaganda...

You sound like a Pakistani.... A Punjabi would never talk like this. Unless he is from Pakistani Punjab..

Again, please stop questioning my lineage. If you think I'm trolling I'd advise you to stop engaging me. I'm 100% jatt punjabi sikh...

main problems with Punjab was jobs and infrastructure
Pretty much in line with the demands/expectations across India and whilst there might be a central government that is more up to the job, I have absolutely zero faith in the Badals to deliver.

I really wish the BJP would ditch AD and contest the Punjab elections themselves. I would expect many of the best Punjabi leaders would defect from Congress and AD to the BJP cadre.

Alas I'm dreaming, Punjab is set to be in its sorry state for the forseeable future. Keep electing the Badals expecting different results is literally the definition of insanity.

Again, please stop questioning my lineage. If you think I'm trolling I'd advise you to stop engaging me. I'm 100% jatt punjabi sikh...

I have been to Punjab half a dozen times, spoken to countless Sikhs, they DO NOT behave like you do. your posts make it crystal clear you have a problem with Hindus but want an open border with Pakistan ? lol..yea right...

He is a Pakistani, its obvious from his replies. He is talking about Punjab from what he saw on the Internet
Too bad then....I wanted those opinion from a genuine Khalistan supporter...

What is the difference, I don't understand........I thought the Khalistan movement is a separatist movement....

Khalistan - separation along religious lines. Me: Separation along ethnic lines

Boundaries: Punjab, Haryana, parts of Rajasthan, Himachal, Jammu

Sikhs wanted to stay where they were, the political leadership joined India so they had to migrated because there was rioting in both Punjabs.

Your last question: Why don't SIkhs support Palestine? Other separatist movements in the world? It's not their fight, they are ignorant of the issues.

Looks like a European city, Wish all Indian cities were this clean...
Amritsar has also been selected to be in the next round of "smart cities" afaik and there is a serious campaign to clean up Amritsar under Swachh Bharat, especially around the Golden temple to match the pristine interiors of the complex.

Anyway, one can only hope that all Indian cities soon become like Chandigarh.

Pretty much in line with the demands/expectations across India and whilst there might be a central government that is more up to the job, I have absolutely zero faith in the Badals to deliver.

I really wish the BJP would ditch AD and contest the Punjab elections themselves. I would expect many of the best Punjabi leaders would defect from Congress and AD to the BJP cadre.

Alas I'm dreaming, Punjab is set to be in its sorry state for the forseeable future. Keep electing the Badals expecting different results is literally the definition of insanity.

BJP cannot ditch AD, Capt Amrinder has a chance if he leaves congress and he is a very good person. OR Next time if BJP gets enough Votes, then you could hope for BJP CM, or at least a deputy CM which will considerably decrease Badal influence.. As of right now, i am hearing good things from Badals, but i will wait and see for next state economic Ranking ...

I have been to Punjab half a dozen times, spoken to countless Sikhs, they DO NOT behave like you do. your posts make it crystal clear you have a problem with Hindus but want an open border with Pakistan ? lol..yea right...

How am I behaving? I don't have a problem with Hindus. If the Sikhs you've talked to do not talk like I do that makes me automatically not Punjabi, Sikh and I become a Pakistani? Go through my comment history and you will find comments that say candid things about Pakistan that an average Pakistani wouldn't say. Anyway...

Next time you go to Punjab, ask your average Sikh this question verbatim: "What do you think about Bihari and UP bhaiyyas? Would you be ok with them settling in mass numbers in Punjab?" Let's pause here, I'll wait until your next trip to Punjab. They just haven't come to the realization that I have that unchecked immigration from less prosperous parts of India will be the downfall of Punjab

How am I behaving? I don't have a problem with Hindus. If the Sikhs you've talked to do not talk like I do that makes me automatically not Punjabi, Sikh and I become a Pakistani? Go through my comment history and you will find comments that say candid things about Pakistan that an average Pakistani wouldn't say. Anyway...

You publicly claim you have no problems with Hindus while hiding behind your Ethnicity card and then at the same time talking about open borders with Pakistan. :lol: Cmon, people can see through it.

Khalistan - separation along religious lines. Me: Separation along ethnic lines
Then this isn't Khalistan (which itself is a totally delusional idea) you are proposing, this is something like "Punjabistan" for, as you know Sikhism is a religion, not an ethnicity.

Either way, any fragmentation of India is beyond a pipe dream at this point. You personally may have a problem with different regions of India mixing but this is an entirely natural process and will form the strength of the nation going foreward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom