What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting to see fellow Indians shamelessly talking about Bihari better than Punjabi better than Malayali better than Gujarati etc ... Alarming that this coming from fairly educated ones ....

I always wonder if any of your dear or near ones critically need an organ transplant, would you insist organ from someone from your own caste and creed?

@JattPanjabi so what do u think actually reflect us as punjabis colour looks or language we speak

Diljit-Dosanjh-Wearing-Black-Dress.jpg

You can only talk about yourself otherwise I see Punjabis participating in the local cultures where ever they are. Tumne kabhi haath mein kitaab pakadi ho tho nah advanced cheezay samaj paoge.

Kya kare yaar koi punjabi main kitaab hi nai likhta, sare parhe likhe log telugu main likhte hain

Yaar hum Punjabi log ye sab advanced cheezay nahi samajhtay. South Indians ko poochiyo lol

Then you must have, low IQ , being a Punjabi myself, I understood it very well !!

It is surprising to me, because usually we don't have such stupid people in Punjab.

You must be a special one, because we Punjabis, are proud of culture and heritage but never ashamed of our fellow country men!!

Ye sab ulltra-serious Indians poora maaza kharab kar diya thread ka. Har waqt itna serious lol. We got no problem with Sardarji jokes why so much fuss over us making some lol

I will on mobile right now

pakistan punjab kehnde jaror ne par punjabi bolde unha nu sharam aandi hai i know alot of the speak punjabi in rural pakistani punjab but they really look down on it. i have no idea why they call it punjab they should change the name

Ye sab ulltra-serious Indians poora maaza kharab kar diya thread ka. Har waqt itna serious lol. We got no problem with Sardarji jokes why so much fuss over us making some lol

Doing racist statements mentioning skin color or looks seem joke to you?
Has anyone commented on you regarding this?

Do you realize, where you are??

Have you seen any Indian making fun of Indian sikhs , Muslims or Christians here ?

Ye to Muharram ka photo hain. Gadha samajh ke rakha hain kya

Haan Muharram ka photo hai. Tho kya Pakistani Punjabi Shia Musalman Muharram nahi manate? You pointed out a small segment of religious Tamilians in their extreme practice of religion, so you don't like to see Punjabis in their extreme practice of religion too?

Bathon se tho ab tak Gadha nahi hone ka tumne sabooth nahi diya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom