What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you must have, low IQ , being a Punjabi myself, I understood it very well !!

It is surprising to me, because usually we don't have such stupid people in Punjab.

You must be a special one, because we Punjabis, are proud of culture and heritage but never ashamed of our fellow country men!!

You hit the nail on the head!! Utterly disgusting to see this kind of thinking .... My guess, he has a south Indian boss :)

"Indian occupied Punjab"
:woot::woot::woot:

How about you first address the fact that your every minorities is fleeing the holy state of Pakistan and are targeted at every turn before you even think about criticising India.

I have no idea what parallel reality you live in but You guys are getting more and more desperate, take it from a Punjabi Sikh.

@Joe Shearer @Levina @Star Wars @ranjeet @Echo_419

They are making all kinds of mistakes after Modi's offensive on Balochistan

Whatever it does reflect the deep rooted hatred for Punjabi language in Pakistan. This so called Punjabistan voluntarily choose Urdu as its national language while India still does not have a national language.

So what is the big deal if Pakistani authorities are swinging towards political correctness today to showcase moderation and their tolerance to their own language. They are even claiming Indus Valley Civilization, something associated with Jahiliyya and we all know how heartfelt that is.

Ignore the trolls bro, I've talked to a lot of Punjabi people from Pakistan, they all speak fluent Punjabi. Majha Punjabi is purest in people from Lahore
lol is speaking enough what about essence of a language(gurmukhi) they dont know how to read and write its not in syllabus in pakistani punjab.

Whatever it does reflect the deep rooted hatred for Punjabi language in Pakistan. This so called Punjabistan voluntarily choose Urdu as its national language while India still does not have a national language.

So what is the big deal if Pakistani authorities are swinging towards political correctness today to showcase moderation and their tolerance to their own language. They are even claiming Indus Valley Civilization, something associated with Jahiliyya and we all know how heartfelt that is.

What about the deep rooted hatred for Hindi language in Tamil Nadu? Aap log India ki official language to bolte nahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom