What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn me.. th second pic looks straight out of a horror movie..
No actually South India Marathi civilization is quite advanced which inferior Punjabis like us find hard to understand. Here some pics:

tamil-festival-in-singapore_650x400_71453644060.jpg

Tamil-Nadu-festivals4.jpg

angalamman-festival-kaveripattinam-tamil-nadu-india-picture-id515051906

Lol

I understood that you want open border with Pakistan and I just wanted to know what the extent of that border would be.....from the Indian side it is clear, from Pakistani side it is not clear.......you're just going in circles.

I think you're deliberately trying to evade my question, I didn't ask about Baluchistan in my last question, I asked about Kashmir movement and Jammu, anyway, I expected complete disregard for the Baloch freedom movement from Pakistani Punjabis like you because ethnic Baloch people hate Punjabis, infact, all ethnic groups of Pakistan hate each other.
Why would we Baloch hate Panjabis?

The only hate filled cunts are terrorists you support like the lungi wearing muktis or ltte turds... not us common people... A large percentage of Baloch population itself lives in southern panjab and sindh... so what the f are you smoking?

No actually South India Marathi civilization is quite advanced which inferior Punjabis like us find hard to understand. Here some pics:

Lol
weird shit man... the second "Thing" reminds me of this

download (1).jpg

I'm talking before religions were adopted and a Jatt was just a Jatt. I don't care about Muslims in India specially the dark South Indian ones from Hyderabad

Same on the Indian side, whenever Pakistanis visit India for Cricket matches in Mohali people used to fight to invite them to stay with them in their homes

Muslims of Pakistan too enjoy the jokes about Sardarjis. Being hospitable to a Pakistani is a one-off thing and living with them is another. It was not just the people of Punjab who are hospital to Pakistanis who come to India. In fact the precedent of being open and welcoming to Pakistanis was set in Bangalore when a Pakistani girl child came to India for a heart surgery, the first ever Pakistani patient in India.

Why would we Baloch hate Panjabis?

The only hate filled cunts are terrorists you support like the lungi wearing muktis or ltte turds... not us common people... A large percentage of Baloch population itself lives in southern panjab and sindh... so what the f are you smoking?

But I thought I was supposed to support Balochi freedom as a good obedient Sikh. Wait they allow you on the internet in Pakistan? :p:

Lol

Dare I ask what the lotas are for? =))

Muslims of Pakistan too enjoy the jokes about Sardarjis. Being hospitable to a Pakistani is a one-off thing and living with them is another. It was not just the people of Punjab who are hospital to Pakistanis who come to India. In fact the precedent of being open and welcoming to Pakistanis was set in Bangalore when a Pakistani girl child came to India for a heart surgery, the first ever Pakistani patient in India.

It's ok bro, we can laugh at ourselves

What Nonsense is going on here , couple of racist bigots from India , have forgotten , where they are.

I am sure, all the Pakistani readers are enjoying this conversation a lot.

Indians placing ethnicity and religion before the country itself, quarreling amongst themselves on a Pakistani forum.. pathetic!!

Lol

Actual it is quite popular and a test of endurance and faith and quite contagious.

CAPAsiaVIII-Thaipusam-ChineseDevotee-sm.jpg

20smSkewer_jpg_1335418g.jpg

1410428711949_Image_galleryImage_CT4H83_The_Thaipusam_Hind.JPG

images

images

images

I'm glad you find my comments entertaining, I find yours very well written and articulated, keep it up
Thanks I will.

Are you Punjabi Sikh or Punjabi Hindu or Punjabi Muslim?

Have you ever stayed in Punjab?

Do you think Punjab will ever be a separate state from the Indian union?

Do you know the reasons and causes for the insurgency and why and how it was crushed?

Give me as short answers to the above tabulated questions as you want, can even be one word answers, if you can spare the time.

I'll be able to clear some of your misconceptions about this.

Thanks kindly. :-)

Last edited:
What Nonsense is going on here , couple of racist bigots from India , have forgotten , where they are.

I am sure, all the Pakistani readers are enjoying this conversation a lot.

Indians placing ethnicity and religion before the country itself, quarreling amongst themselves on a Pakistani forum.. pathetic!!
Seriously such a disgrace..Commenting on jokery practices is ok at some extent but mocking on skin color,looks is too low.
Yaar hum Punjabi log ye sab advanced cheezay nahi samajhtay. South Indians ko poochiyo lol
That's why People from all over India rush to South for better life,jobs leaving drug addict's & prostitute's land.
It's their culture but it doesn't make them inferior.Their culture is not to please certain individual..There are several mocking point anyone can bring from any culture but it would be pushing ownself to low.

Last edited:
Yaar hum Punjabi log ye sab advanced cheezay nahi samajhtay. South Indians ko poochiyo lol
but we punjabis are not here to judge our fellow indians based on few pics i hope we are smarter than that

You can only talk about yourself otherwise I see Punjabis participating in the local cultures where ever they are. Tumne kabhi haath mein kitaab pakadi ho tho nah advanced cheezay samaj paoge.

@JattPanjabi so what do u think actually reflect us as punjabis colour looks or language we speak

Thanks I will.

Are you Punjabi Sikh or Punjabi Hindu?

Have you ever stayed in Punjab?

Do you think Punjab will ever be a separate state from the Indian union?

Do you know the reasons and causes for the insurgency and why and how it was crushed?

Give me short answers to the above tabulated questions, can even be one word answers, if you can spare the time.

I'll be able to clear some of your misconceptions about this.

Thanks kindly. :-)
Punjabi Jatt Sikh
Yes was born there and stayed till I was 23
Not in the immediate future but when India implodes not because of Pakistan but when it runs out of resources due to overpopulation

Yes, my grandfather was a prominent politician involved with Punjabi Suba movement. The insurgency started with reasonable demands but got corrupted into a basically terrorist movement at the grassroots level.

Punjabi Jatt Sikh
Yes was born there and stayed till I was 23
Not in the immediate future but when India implodes not because of Pakistan but when it runs out of resources due to overpopulation

Yes, my grandfather was a prominent politician involved with Punjabi Suba movement. The insurgency started with reasonable demands but got corrupted into a basically terrorist movement at the grassroots level.

pura vekhin veere u will realize punjab without punjabi as a language is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom