What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Interesting:

Amarjit Singh disclosed that India was never a state and it would never be a state due to existence of multi-cultural communities. He indicated that India was destroyed by British regime as they knocked down three empires including Marahta Empire, Bahadur Shah Zafar led Mughal Empire and Maharaja Ranjeet Singh Empire but Muslims were fortunate to have Quaid-e-Azam as their leader who led them to their destination of a state.

You want to protect your ethnicity while opening borders with Pakistan and stopping immigration from India. WTF are you on about bro :lol:

time for bed now, talk to u later

He is a classic racist who wants to mix with tall, fair, blue eye, blonde Pakistanis and disdains of dark inferior rice eating Biharis and South Indians. He does not mind Punjabis immigration to Canada and the rest of the "white" world, cause as per his pecking order Whites and Pakistanis are the top-dogs of the world and rest of Indians migrating to Punjab is only sullying their pure blood lines.

What a funny thread!!
Indian Punjabis won't agree to that.
Pure brainwashing is going on on the other side of the border..

It's a shame their compatriots at home dont' share these views then.

The facts are thus, in the 60 something years since independance the % of minorities (including Sikhs obviously) in Pakistan has plummeted from 20 or so percent to less than 1% and in the Islamic state of Pakistan only specific sects of Islam are allowed to hold certain positions, minorities have no chance. Whilst on the other hand the minorities in India have grown exponetially and there have been Indians from minority backgrounds in every single conceivable position but sure, the Indian state is waging war on Sikhs.

There simply is no comparison, it is beyond a joke that you could seriously try and make out that Sikhs would be better treated by Pakistanis. Sikhs are thriving in their homeland, if for whatever reason you don't want to accept that so be it but do not insult the inteligence of the members here or the Sikh community that has been hounded out of Pakistan by pretending they are flourshing there.

Define "large" and what was the population 60 years ago?

Semantics, they hit an overtly Sikh target/location, where was this false brotherhood between Pakistanis and Sikhs then?

What kind of Punjabistan is this? Pakistan keeps their territory (incidentally they have a far larger share of Punjab) but India concedes all of its Punjab territory?

This is a new level of twisted logic at the beheast of Pakistanis.

Pakistanis are all for Khalistan in principle until they realise this is would be proposed geography:

scan1_jpg_w560h324-ED2-MyPunjab.png

We would at least want Lahore back
no problem they can join Pakistani Punjab.

He is a classic racist who wants to mix with tall, fair, blue eye, blonde Pakistanis and disdains of dark inferior rice eating Biharis and South Indians. He does not mind Punjabis immigration to Canada and the rest of the "white" world, cause as per his pecking order Whites and Pakistanis are the top-dogs of the world and rest of Indians migrating to Punjab is only sullying their pure blood lines.

I LOL'd thanks for the laugh. If I'm to be totally honest, I'm probably racist. I don't think Whites or Pakistanis are superiors. Whites are just different, Pakistanis have the same ethnicity and are blood brothers specially Jatts. If a Punjabi on this forum from EITHER side (Pakistani or Indian) tells me that Punjabis are not racist in general towards other areas of India they are lying, I have the cojones to say it here in front of everybody.

Hindus killing of Sikhs

Reflecting on the illegal killing and abductions of Sikh youth, Amarjit Singh revealed that after operation “Woodrose” in 1984, Sikh locals aged between18-35 were abducted and no human rights organizations were allowed entry to inspect the atrocities committed by Indian forces but according to rough estimates almost one lac fifty thousand people were killed in the operation by Indian forces.

He said that after the assassination of Indira Gandhi in Delhi, as many as seven to eight thousand Sikhs were burned to death that led to armed resistance against the Hindu regime.

The Sikh leader maintained that Hinduism in its spirit is not a religion, it’s a mythology and mythology is based on imaginations. Its true.

Hindus killing of Sikhs

Reflecting on the illegal killing and abductions of Sikh youth, Amarjit revealed that after operation “Woodrose” in 1984, Sikh locals aged between18-35 were abducted and no human rights organizations were allowed entry to inspect the atrocities committed by Indian forces but according to rough estimates almost one lac fifty thousand people were killed in the operation.

He said that after the assassination of Indira Gandhi in Delhi, as many as seven to eight thousand Sikhs were burned to death that led to armed resistance against the Hindu regime.

The Sikh leader maintained that Hinduism in its spirit is not a religion, it’s a mythology and mythology is based on imaginations. Its true.
Your main concern is Hinduism,not who is killing who..You are a Muslim I can't blame you..
BTW Indian Punjab has more than 50% Hindu.If Sikhs can got over 1984 then obviously neighbor Muslims can.
If you even try your hardest it would be a dead case..They are mentally mature community & prefer education progression & getting settled in abroad over militancy..This is the reason your intelligence agency had been sitting duck in this case..

I LOL'd thanks for the laugh. If I'm to be totally honest, I'm probably racist. I don't think Whites or Pakistanis are superiors. Whites are just different, Pakistanis have the same ethnicity and are blood brothers specially Jatts. If a Punjabi on this forum from EITHER side (Pakistani or Indian) tells me that Punjabis are not racist in general towards other areas of India they are lying, I have the cojones to say it here in front of everybody.

Yeah, the same blood brothers Sikhs and Hindu Punjabis and Muslim Punjabis massacred in million during the partition. Sikhs dined and intermarried with Hindus but never Muslims throughout the history of Punjab. Some blood brothers!! It does not require cojones to say you are racists, it requires a degree of lack of shame and humanity to say that.

Your main concern is Hinduism,not who is killing who..You are a Muslim I can't blame you..
BTW Indian Punjab has more than 50% Hindu.If Sikhs can got over 1984 then obviously neighbor Muslims can.
If you even try your hardest it would be a dead case..They are mentally mature community & prefer education progression & getting settled in abroad over militancy..This is the reason your intelligence agency had been sitting duck in this case..

You are lying it is 58% Sikh on the Indian side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Punjab,_India

Sikhs dined and intermarried with Hindus but never Muslims throughout the history of Punjab.

It does not require cojones to say you are racists, it requires a degree of lack of shame and humanity to say that.

Marriage: Long before religion came into the picture people married within tribal identities (Jatt, Arain, Gujjar)

Regarding racism, I'm just telling you how it is. A majority of people in Punjab are at least slightly racist. If you have Punjabi friends, ask them if its true and the names we call you behind your backs.

You are lying it is 58% Sikh on the Indian side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Punjab,_India

Marriage: Long before religion came into the picture people married within tribal identities (Jatt, Arain, Gujjar)

Regarding racism, I'm just telling you how it is. A majority of people in Punjab are at least slightly racist. If you have Punjabi friends, ask them if its true and the names we call you behind your backs.
It is 2011 census..
Original population of Sikhs went below 50% with lowest growth rate ever.There are several different websites are claiming such.

Lol I didn't delete that post some mod did. Got reported for trolling :lol:
He is no Sikh but desperate Pakistani from Punjab..Don't waste time on justifying him..
Whole Indian Punjab is an example to serve him right..There is not a single militant group that is fighting for Khalistan as there is no such cause is alive..
If mass Murder is going on why Sikhs are silent?Lol
I saw yesterday on Facebook comment section where few Pakistanis were chanting Khalistan Khalistan & were getting slanged from Sikhs shamelessly...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom