What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serves you right, you were trying to start a race war and get me beaten up :p::D
Lol I still don't wanna be associated with south indian or marathi culture. Even bhaiyya/bangali culture much better

Punjabi women

019.jpg

South Indian women

patukalam-festival-at-sevelimedu-in-kanchipuram-tamil-nadu-south-india-bwrmy7.jpg

Show this to http error for elaboration :lol:

Lol I still don't wanna be associated with south indian or marathi culture. Even bhaiyya/bangali culture much better

Punjabi women

019.jpg

South Indian women

patukalam-festival-at-sevelimedu-in-kanchipuram-tamil-nadu-south-india-bwrmy7.jpg

Show this to http error for elaboration lol

Totally agree, they are real Indians not us. We are just here to bail them out when they get in wars with Pakistan that they can't fight.

@HttpError kar de yaar elaborate, if I do it mods will send my *** packing and ban me proving to my detractors that I'm not Pakistani

Punjabi women

019.jpg

South Indian women

Show this to http error for elaboration :lol:

Bengali women are pretty till they have kids and then they strut about wearing saris that are two sizes too smal, flab hanging out.

You are lying it is 58% Sikh on the Indian side

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Punjab,_India

Marriage: Long before religion came into the picture people married within tribal identities (Jatt, Arain, Gujjar)

Regarding racism, I'm just telling you how it is. A majority of people in Punjab are at least slightly racist. If you have Punjabi friends, ask them if its true and the names we call you behind your backs.

Every part of India is racist, Punjab doesn't have the sole honor of this.

I'm Punjabi, I can vouch that Punjabi's look down upon everyone else from any other region.

But it's true for all other places, Bengali's look down on other regions. Same with South Indians, Marathi's, Gujarati's and so on.

So what makes Punjabi's special in any which way?

Are you Punjabi Hindu or Sikh? Have been reading this thread, especially your comments, some of them are pretty weird.

The Punjab insurgency died down two decades ago, and it's been dead ever since. I have witnessed the Sikh massacres with my own eyes in Delhi in the aftermath of Indira Gandhi's assassination. I have witnessed the insurgency in Punjab, and it's termination first-hand. I've lost some family members (not immediate family but first cousins) to the insurgency. I would know much more about it, than you can ever hope to.

Want me to enlighten you about some details? Please let me know.

I'm still not sure whether this thread has been made as some weird humorous experiment, or it merits any serious response at all.

I hope you're not talking about me, I've made an effort to engage you in serious discussion although we got off to a very bad start but I've only been met with ridicule and cheap personal attacks.

I disagree, hopefully we'll both be alive 50 years from now so I can laugh at your face and say "I told you so" o_O
same goes for u bro we are both alive now and i am laughing at u r face now in present where reality is all punjabis are indians and we are goddamn proud of it

Gazab, aapas me hi ladte raho, kaun jayada indian hai aur kiski ladkiya jayada khoobsoorat hai.
Aur pakistanis dekh dekh ke hass rahe honge. :sick:

Marriage: Long before religion came into the picture people married within tribal identities (Jatt, Arain, Gujjar)

Regarding racism, I'm just telling you how it is. A majority of people in Punjab are at least slightly racist. If you have Punjabi friends, ask them if its true and the names we call you behind your backs.

People still marry within their tribal identities but never did a Sikh marry a Muslim as easily as they marry Hindus. There are dozens of Khalistani and Sikh websites tearing their hair about their girls running away with Muslims and Pakistanis and how to deal with this problem. There are Sikhs joining EDL in UK in a show of solidarity against Muslims in UK. So clearly in case of Punjabis religion triumphs tribal identities.

I will show you any number of Jatts who are marrying with Indians of other ethnicity and language groups. The famous pairing of Punjabi boys and South Indian girls exemplified by Bollywood is just tip of the iceberg.

As to jokes, everyone jokes about everyone else in India. Sikh jokes are particularly popular among Muslims of India.

Every part of India is racist, Punjab doesn't have the sole honor of this.

I'm Punjabi, I can vouch that Punjabi's look down upon everyone else from any other region.

But it's true for all other places, Bengali's look down on other regions. Same with South Indians, Marathi's, Gujarati's and so on.

So what makes Punjabi's special in any which way?

Are you Punjabi Hindu or Sikh? Have been reading this thread, especially your comments, some of them are pretty weird.

The Punjab insurgency died down two decades ago, and it's dead ever since. I have witnessed the Sikh massacres with my own eyes in Delhi in the aftermath of Indira Gandhi's assassination. I have witnessed the insurgency in Punjab, and it's termination first-hand. I've lost some family members (not immediate family but first cousins) to the insurgency. I would know much more about it, than you can ever hope to.

Want me to enlighten you about some details? Please let me know.

I'm still not sure whether this thread has been made as some weird humorous experiment, or it merits any serious response at all.
I'm glad you find my comments entertaining, I find yours very well written and articulated, keep it up

Let them laugh its good for health you should laugh as well
By making fun of our own people, not interested in such laughing competition.
Racial bigotry can never be subject of fun and entertainment.

Gazab, aapas me hi ladte raho, kaun jayada indian hai aur kiski ladkiya jayada khoobsoorat hai.
Aur pakistanis dekh dekh ke hass rahe honge. :sick:

I can vouch that fact that the average Pakistani .. despite the bad blood of 47 has no issues with a Panjabi or sikh from across the border... infact they are more friendly towards eachother ... cant say the same for other ethnic groups of india.. although hospitality is part of our tradition..

People still marry within their tribal identities but never did a Sikh marry a Muslim as easily as they marry Hindus. There are dozens of Khalistani and Sikh websites tearing their hair about their girls running away with Muslims and Pakistanis and how to deal with this problem. There are Sikhs joining EDL in UK in a show of solidarity against Muslims in UK. So clearly in case of Punjabis religion triumphs tribal identities.

I will show you any number of Jatts who are marrying with Indians of other ethnicity and language groups. The famous pairing of Punjabi boys and South Indian girls exemplified by Bollywood is just tip of the iceberg.

As to jokes, everyone jokes about everyone else in India. Sikh jokes are particularly popular among Muslims of India.

I'm talking before religions were adopted and a Jatt was just a Jatt. I don't care about Muslims in India specially the dark South Indian ones from Hyderabad

I can vouch that fact that the average Pakistani .. despite the bad blood of 47 has no issues with a Panjabi or sikh from across the border... infact they are more friendly towards eachother ... cant say the same for other ethnic groups of india.. although hospitality is part of our tradition..
Same on the Indian side, whenever Pakistanis visit India for Cricket matches in Mohali people used to fight to invite them to stay with them in their homes

The comment was not meant for friends from across the border. But for my own country men who were being stupid.

I've met a few like minded people, both from Indian and Pakistani side. Politically, there is no Punjabistan movement but I believe that is where Khalistan would have ended up because of the inherent tolerance and respectfulness of others in the Sikh religion if Congress had not decided to go after it with a scorched earth policy.

I think I did answer your question, you didn't read it completely. IDEALLY I'd like an independent Punjab - Punjab means the land of five rivers from both Pakistani and Indian side. However, Pakistani brothers have evolved a different culture but are still closer to Punjabis that say South Indians. Hence I'd settle for an independent state comprising those parts of India which I mentioned and have open borders/close cooperation with Pakistan because we Punjabis don't have any issue with Pakistan (main bone of contention between two countries is Kashmir which has its grounds in territorial expansion)

History of subcontinent: I am aware of the history and that Pakistan was supposed to be a majority Muslim state. The Muslim league kept asking Sikhs to join Pakistan and in the end the leaders went with India because of semi autonomy guaranteed to them by Nehru which he later regressed upon. Nehru's promises were part of the reason that Sikhs were hoodwinked into joining India.

You asked me why most Sikhs don't support Balochistan and I answered that they don't know anything about it. I can't speak for all Sikhs, you can try educating them about Balochistan and seeing if they want to support it. I myself have read about it and seems like separatism there is limited to a few tribals and people overwhelmingly want to stay in Pakistan.

I tried my best to answer your question, hope you don't find it vague still - if you do please feel free to reply.

I dont think Pak panjab has a different culture.. yes maybe evolved a little in urban cities... but the rural panjab is pretty much the same... south panjab is a different ball game though... serikis are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom