What's new

Hindu Genocides in Indian Punjab - Mass Murders of Sikhs Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol is speaking enough what about essence of a language(gurmukhi) they dont know how to read and write its not in syllabus in pakistani punjab.

Prior to partition all records in Indian Punjab were in Urdu. Gurmukhi is Sikh's script

What about the deep rooted hatred for Hindi language in Tamil Nadu? Aap log India ki official language to bolte nahi

There is no deep rooted hatred for Hindi language in Tamil Nadu, it was an political stunt brought on by AIT induction. Anyway Hindi is alien language to Tamil Nadu, but Pakistani Punjabis have hatred for their own language. Here is Tamil land chief minister singing Hindi song. So much for their hatred of Hindi, heh.

Whatever it does reflect the deep rooted hatred for Punjabi language in Pakistan. This so called Punjabistan voluntarily choose Urdu as its national language while India still does not have a national language.

So what is the big deal if Pakistani authorities are swinging towards political correctness today to showcase moderation and their tolerance to their own language. They are even claiming Indus Valley Civilization, something associated with Jahiliyya and we all know how heartfelt that is.

You want a feeder for the effort?

lol is speaking enough what about essence of a language(gurmukhi) they dont know how to read and write its not in syllabus in pakistani punjab.

The official language of the Panjabi court was persian aka farsi.

Panjabi itself was written in Shahmukhti script... you are free to google old records or the poetry of Waris or Bullay shah...

Or what? you gonna cry to "mummy" ..? its a Pak forum.. piss off if you cant take opinions of others.

Yes, this is Pakistani forum ..my point exactly to my fellow Indian.

Don't wash your dirty laundry here, It is only entertainment for our " gracious hosts ".

We have all seen, how stir crazy you go, when some Indian gives an "opinion" on Baluchistan.

So don't preach, what you don't practice.

Yes, this is Pakistani forum ..my point exactly to my fellow Indian.

Don't wash your dirty laundry here, It is only entertainment for our " gracious hosts ".

We have all seen, how stir crazy you go, when some Indian gives an "opinion" on Baluchistan.

So don't preach, what you don't practice.

Homie... id rather watch a movie than this thread for entertainment... just coz yours is burning doesnt mean i give a damn..

As for Balochistan... yeah.. im a Baloch myself.. so keep shut.

Tho abhi main tumse martian boli mein vartalap kar rahi thi?

Are you male or female? confused hai kya?

Funny thread, they dont get real Punjabis for Khalistan propaganda so they masquerade as being one. :fie:

Homie... id rather watch a movie than this thread for entertainment... just coz yours is burning doesnt mean i give a damn..

As for Balochistan... yeah.. im a Baloch myself.. so keep shut.

Are you male or female? confused hai kya?

Abhi to hindi aati :p:

Your hindutva radicals encouraging and advocating violence against minorities... but il be honest.. ive never seen any indian panjabi spitting the same venon.
Lol It just your as usual consideration.. Ever wonder why Khalistan never woke up & failed ISI?

Really? Coming from a person whose country wiped out minorities, killed them, bombed them. How many Sikhs or hindus or Christians left in your holy land?
Show me an example showing that Sikhs are being persecuted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom