What's new

Hindu Extremist Organisations EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't get too happy on this video, the guy who posted it calls himself divideindia1........he is probably a member of babbar khalsa spreading false propaganda......how did u even get this stuff??
false propaganda ?:hitwall:
so all the sikhs in this video are fake and all the footages are fake .... You are Great Man:enjoy:

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

yeah those videos are posted not by media but anti india trolls, if that is reliable according to u, u put all doctors of pakistan to shame......check post #58 btw.....
shame dear when you have nothing left to argue you go for personal attacks .... Pathetic

lol some Indians are laughing at killing of minorities by hindu extremists :lol:

Dude they dont freaking go blow themselves up on a daily bases and kill innocents always and more over its all just hyped up...stop letting your imagination run wild. :woot:

false propaganda ?:hitwall:
so all the sikhs in this video are fake and all the footages are fake .... You are Great Man:enjoy:

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

shame dear when you have nothing left to argue you go for personal attacks .... Pathetic

i can show u more anti pakistan and anti muslim videos than u can ever come up with, but i am not a troll and i post only from reliable sources, shouldn't u do the same too?????

lemme guess something like this ...
this video never gets old ..;)

Are you kidding me
Muslims in India HAVE TO swear and curse at Pakistan every day of their lives or some Hindu extremest might just shoot them.
I mean look at that Indian author who said Kashmir should get a chance to voice its opinion, Indian members on this very forum were advocating her death.

If I was born in India I would be cursing Pakistan too because I sure as heck don't want to be murdered.

Last edited by a moderator:
you accept it or not Hindu terrorism is a reality and you have a habit to raise fingers to other but you yourself not facing your own realities . you people always come with anti Pak articles now you getting taste of your own fruit ...
minorities like Muslims , Christians and Dalits are not safe in India .... even your own media accepting this that Hindu extremism is increasing but you are still denying ... nice you are holy cows

Hindu Extremism and Hindu terrorism are 2 different things.. In today's world, due to intermingling of Islamic extremism and Islamic terrorism to such a large extent, the distinction between the 2 in Islamic society has been blurred to a large extent. And thats what makes you confuse the 2 issues.. Think about it without feeling the need to contradict for the sake of contradicting and you will know what I mean

Dude they dont freaking go blow themselves up on a daily bases and kill innocents always and more over its all just hyped up...stop letting your imagination run wild. :woot:
so should i consider it as your justification of Hindu terrorist activities ?

lemme guess something like this ...
this video never gets old ..;)

No its does not but did u hear what Parveez Musharf answer was ? Does ur any leader has balls to answer public in Pakistan like he did ? Him showing there as many other do show were Pakistan stand and does not any thing to hide. But other hands ur leader dont have courage and since they dont want to expose India will never come to Pakistan and answer question publicly. That day some one does that come and open ur mounth.

Hindu Extremism and Hindu terrorism are 2 different things.. In today's world, due to intermingling of Islamic extremism and Islamic terrorism to such a large extent, the distinction between the 2 in Islamic society has been blurred to a large extent. And thats what makes you confuse the 2 issues.. Think about it without feeling the need to contradict for the sake of contradicting and you will know what I mean
Islam is not the topic of this thread :offtopic:

Sometimes I feel so tired !!! Tired of being reminded of my religion that happens so much in this forum..

I mean in my 30 year of existence I am not reminded of my religion so much as these 2 years have done.. Everyday !!!
Practically every bloody day !!!
I beieve in God, I enjoy the festivals but what I have grown up is how beautifully I have enmeshed the rituals of other religions into my own life..
Be it invited for Christmas, playing Holi, hugging my freind wearing his brand new Sherwani on Id !!!
I have cried on Jesus's death, celebrated tolerance on Ramjan, and played Holi and Diwali in which ordinary Indians...the tribals, Muslims , Christians celebrated with equal fervour !!!
This is the average Indian because this is followed by most Indians..
every society has got nutjobs !!! US, China, Finland, Norway.. you name it..
what matters is how the majority behaves..
Tell me how the majority behaves in the vast and diverse society called India ?
Yes, we are in a war..
The average and common man which some people fondly invoke is worried about corrutption
The average man is worried of food prices and petrol prices
The common man is worried how he will get his son admitted to a good English medium school
These are the wars we are confronted with..
And a majority of Indians confine their religion to traditoons and festivities
To rituals that command respect..
Violence do flare up when crimes happen,people start playing poltics and lawmakers are hopeless and judiciary is patheritc..
You will find them in rapes, murders, slaughters, etc etc
Riots are no different
If justice is delayed or suppressed then blame it on the pathetic judicisry we have and the associated poltics which can pardon even Kasab one day !!!
Don;t blame on the secularism
We are least bothered about what people wear, whom they worship..
We are more bothered about daily struggles of our life !!!

i can show u more anti pakistan and anti muslim videos than u can ever come up with, but i am not a troll and i post only from reliable sources, shouldn't u do the same too?????
one video is from BBC and one video is from TIMESNOW

Kashmiris rise Pakistani falg in indian occupied Kashmir. PPL in Asam doing so. Sikhs say Pakistan zindabad too.....

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Kashmiris rise Pakistani falg in indian occupied Kashmir. PPL in Asam doing so. Sikhs say Pakistan zindabad too.....

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

oppssss Indians are Busted Again:rofl:

Wow amazing ,just amazing.What do these groups have to do with pakistan.
Are any of these organizations involved in blast cases in pak??Do they have websites openly proclaming jihad against pakistan??
The day things like these happen and indian gov does zilch about it,is the day pakistanis can complain all they want.And btw since when does terror have religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom