What's new

Hindu Extremist Organisations EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this says we are same ... huh??? LOL

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

But we are not alone to say so..... whole world is singing this song on International stages.... LOL
no no we are not same ... you are in much worse condition but you are not admitting .... minorities are much unsafe in India

Nothing new... we can see the discrimination against minorities of india...very clearly...sorry state of affairs.

no no we are not same ... you are in much worse condition but you are not admitting .... minorities are much unsafe in India

Not me...:no: I am OK here.....:tup: and by the way some people need any thing to cry on I am getting bored over it..:hang2:

I am living with all religions in my place & nothing bad is happening here.. so better you do your MBBS on this subject..:wave:

The more i view clips like the above ^^^^ - the more i am concerned about minorities in India. Is this really India or is it exaggerated?

Wouldnt you be better off being concerned about minorities like Ahmadis, Shias in Pakistan. Not that India is perfect, but if your house is burning, its a pretty idiotic bent of mind who would worry about paint getting pealed off the roof of neighbour's house.. Innit?

Not me...:no: I am OK here.....:tup: and by the way some people need any thing to cry on I am getting bored over it..:hang2:

I am living with all religions in my place & nothing bad is happening here.. so better you do your MBBS on this subject..:wave:
i think the uploaded videos are from Mars not from India and people were talking in those videos are aliens and the bomb blasts and killing of minorities by Hindu terrorist is just a conspiracy theory and in reality no such blasts and killing happens:blah:
dil behlanay ko khayal acha hai ghalib:wave:

Wouldnt you be better off being concerned about minorities like Ahmadis, Shias in Pakistan. Not that India is perfect, but if your house is burning, its a pretty idiotic bent of mind who would worry about paint getting pealed off the roof of neighbour's house.. Innit?
you are getting taste of your own dose dear :enjoy:

When supposedly a PM in waiting talks about the Hindu extremist threat, it only highlights the ground reality which otherwise is covered under the guise of secularism......far from it.

Rahul Gandhi warned US of Hindu extremist threat: WikiLeaks | The News Blog
oooppsss Indians Busted Again:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

So now we can assume that all the WikiLeaks cable are true. Can we.
for you above videos are enough .:tup:

What about Minorities in Pakistan declining and Minorities in India increasing, how can you explain this.

Am not getting any dose mate.. Just commenting on some Pakistanis' state of mind :)... But this behavior of some Pakistanis is understandable.. When one is in a $hitter, the 1st instinct is to try and find miseries of others so you can feel that you are not alone in the doghouse..

oooppsss Indians Busted Again:lol:

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

for you above videos are enough .:tup:

Don't duck the answer, so we can assume all the Wikileaks Cables about Pakistan were true.

What about Minorities in Pakistan declining and Minorities in India increasing, how can you explain this.
forceful conversions of Christians to hindus is telling us about your claim :tdown:.... check video #1

Am not getting any dose mate.. Just commenting on some Pakistanis' state of mind :)... But this behavior of some Pakistanis is understandable.. When one is in a $hitter, the 1st instinct is to try and find miseries of others so you can feel that you are not alone in the doghouse..
you accept it or not Hindu terrorism is a reality and you have a habit to raise fingers to other but you yourself not facing your own realities . you people always come with anti Pak articles now you getting taste of your own fruit ...
minorities like Muslims , Christians and Dalits are not safe in India .... even your own media accepting this that Hindu extremism is increasing but you are still denying ... nice you are holy cows

look who is talking :P
Sharam tm ku magar nai ati :D

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

they have clear anti pak and anti muslim intentions
Bro i duno hindi....
And i must be sure u should have strained so much to find those vidoes....
But i can post muslim terrorism vidoes (in 1000s and exclusively pakistanis) in no time....
I hate to associate religion with terrorism but seeing ur thread titles i am forced to use religion names....
First root out extremism from ur soil and world's terrorism will drastically reduce by 70%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom