What's new

Hindu Extremist Organisations EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all pak members
taliban means talib e ilim or students those taught in madrassas about religious affairs so for making taliban you have to teach people religion please find any school in india teaching hindu mythology or religion in schools so the question remain how we can create hindu taliban or whatever when we don't teach them so????
i know all pak members will come out in denial but buddy why the muslim count in india is flourishing in india now numbers speak for themselves the percentage of Muslims in India has risen from about 8% in 1951 to 13.6% in 2001
India’s Muslim Population - Council on Foreign Relations

to all pak members
taliban means talib e ilim or students those taught in madrassas about religious affairs so for making taliban you have to teach people religion please find any school in india teaching hindu mythology or religion in schools so the question remain how we can create hindu taliban or whatever when we don't teach them so????
i know all pak members will come out in denial but buddy why the muslim count in india is flourishing in india now numbers speak for themselves the percentage of Muslims in India has risen from about 8% in 1951 to 13.6% in 2001
India’s Muslim Population - Council on Foreign Relations

By saying some Taliban we don't mean a student, we mean a terrorist , now why we say this is because everyone know about their terror activities.
Similarly by Hindu Taliban we mean a brainwashed Hindu extremist and terrorist , not a common Hindu.

By saying some Taliban we don't mean a student, we mean a terrorist , now why we say this is because everyone know about their terror activities.
Similarly by Hindu Taliban we mean a brainwashed Hindu extremist and terrorist , not a common Hindu.
you see buddy india is a different mind set here everyone is busy in own's bread and butter issues and we see religion as a helper and peace giver thing not something to waste our life for and in todays growing era these extremism and terrorism are becoming scarce due to abundance of jobs its difficult to find unemployed readily available kasabs here

you see buddy india is a different mind set here everyone is busy in own's bread and butter issues and we see religion as a helper and peace giver thing not something to waste our life for and in todays growing era these extremism and terrorism are becoming scarce due to abundance of jobs its difficult to find unemployed readily available kasabs here
what about these videos and news ? are they fake ? they are clearly telling that Hindu extremism is growing and they also named many organizations but you are in denial mode

India has a long histroy of terrorism.

If India loves there muslims and Sikhs citizen India should officaly say SORRY to them and say we failed to protect our ppl. But i guess that will never happen...

Last edited by a moderator:
what about these videos and news ? are they fake ? they are clearly telling that Hindu extremism is growing and they also named many organizations but you are in denial mode

there is no such news in our media dude, probably u know more about india than indian media.....

If India loves there muslims and Sikhs citizen India should officaly say SORRY to them and say we failed to protect our ppl. But i guess that will never happen...
Shame on Hindu terrorism even they did not spare Sikhs .... shame to the world biggest democracy

Yes, Karachiite is one I think (he's a Christian). You don't want me to tell you what he thinks about India.

lemme guess something like this ...
this video never gets old ..;)

there is no such news in our media dude, probably u know more about india than indian media.....
now you are denying all the videos posted here hahhahah funny man ....:rofl:
check post # 52

don't get too happy on this video, the guy who posted it calls himself divideindia1........he is probably a member of babbar khalsa spreading false propaganda......how did u even get this stuff??

lemme guess something like this ...

Maulana Madani is delusional in his thoughts, I can rip apart his arguments one by one with ease. He is also incorrect when he states there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan.

now you are denying all the videos posted here hahhahah funny man ....:rofl:
check post # 52

yeah those videos are posted not by media but anti india trolls, if that is reliable according to u, u put all doctors of pakistan to shame......check post #58 btw.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom