What's new

Hindu Extremist Organisations EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
forceful conversions of Christians to hindus is telling us about your claim :tdown:.... check video #1

But numbers tell more greater truth then any youtube video..... numbers of minorities increasing in India & decreasing in your side...

look who's talking of forceful conversions of religion?.........................let me give u some examples of forceful conversion............aurangzeb started forceful conversion of hindu into muslims by hook or crook:hitwall:................plz read history before posting anything..............which means probably your ancestors are hindus or if not than u dont belong to southeast asia .u belong to central asia just like babur

look who's talking of forceful conversions of religion?.........................let me give u some examples of forceful conversion............aurangzeb started forceful conversion of hindu into muslims by hook or crook:hitwall:................plz read history before posting anything..............which means probably your ancestors are hindus or if not than u dont belong to southeast asia .u belong to central asia just like babur

I hope you realize this post is a reflection of why Indian Muslims are in the condition they are in India.

Bro i duno hindi....
And i must be sure u should have strained so much to find those vidoes....
But i can post muslim terrorism vidoes (in 1000s and exclusively pakistanis) in no time....
I hate to associate religion with terrorism but seeing ur thread titles i am forced to use religion names....
First root out extremism from ur soil and world's terrorism will drastically reduce by 70%
i dont also dont want to use Hindu word but your fellow country members use such words for my religion and they always associated terrorism with us .
if you root out terrorism from your soil then Muslims and Christians in your soil will be safe and the world terrorism will be reduced to 90 %

Pakistanis have no right to talk about Indian minorities. Those who absconded to Pakistan and got their separate land should focus on their issues and STFO. India is a 80% Hindu population and it will reflect hindutava in its national image. The constitution is the will of people and constitution has provided clear rights to all its citizens equally. Anyone going against the constitution is buying the wrath of Law.

On the other hand Pakistani have deliberately changed the constitution against its minorities and have been discriminating against them with all possible tools they can amass against them. On any given day anyone living on this earth will bet its trust on Indian judiciary than Pakistani judiciary which is nothing but joke in continuity for 60 odd years.

wrong again we are the sons of soil , its our own right to accept any religion or not to accept , we accepted Islam because we think its better religion. you can accept whatever you think is right for you.

if you think that Hindu extremist organization are doing wrong thing then why you are burning :flame:
dont tell me you people have sympathies for those terrorist organizations :what:

is that so?.....................if muslims in india are in such a bad condition than tell how this can happen that there are many muslim cabinet ministers in central govt and also president but none other minorities in pakistan have even been a prime minister or president for one day?

i dont also dont want to use Hindu word but your fellow country members use such words for my religion and they always associated terrorism with us .
if you root out terrorism from your soil then Muslims and Christians in your soil will be safe and the world terrorism will be reduced to 90 %

They are more safe here than ur own countrymens!!!
No one are torturing minorities here like in ur country.....
Can u say any 1 minority who became a generral, or PM or CM or governor or atleast captained a cricket or hockey or football or any team ?????
There are no abductions here based on minority..
In ur country minority girls are abducted and forcely married....
Ya problems exist but those came only after pakistan supported terrorism attacked temples in india...

is that so?.....................if muslims in india are in such a bad condition than tell how this can happen that there are many muslim cabinet ministers in central govt and also president but none other minorities in pakistan have even been a prime minister or president for one day?

we are not saying that everyone in India is extremist , we are just pointing at these terrorist organization who are involved in terror activities.

buddy u got me wrong my point was on forceful conversion..i have never objected anyone right on selecting his or her ownreligion................in fact in my apartment my neighbours are muslims we have good relations with each other

there is another thread running that hindus in pakistan want delhi as their home, can you see any such comments from indian muslims or christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom