What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar - a style icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) does it make any differenc ?

Shouldn't he/she be at least 65 or something with all those wrinkles on his/her face and the sign of tons of experience and wisdom pouring out of his/her old puffy eyes that the hard and painful life gradually taught him / her over the last few decades? A Henry kessinger like creature I mean.

I find that the typical chauvinist mentality is still "alive and kicking" in our part of the world, Hina is intelligent - as a person who briefed her, has informed me - but it's her looks that are receiving the attention.

Lolx!!! :lol:

Dunya news is also reporting about the indian news channels!!!

this is too sad how a pakistani lady shaking hands with other men.

Infact it is a sign that ISLAM is getting dead in our country. The two nation theory too will be dead in the end as inside a several nation theories are emerging.

Zardari and Yousef should resign if they have any shame. :taz:

may be these are signs of death of our country.

Pakistanis are getting uneasy on her praise. but Why ?

you people are too lowly.

If you have any grace you could teach that beautiful lady to regard values of her own culture.

Hina rabbani is killing our culture. Zardari and yousuf should be hanged.... better hina rabbani go and dance in india rather than representing our country.....

you people are too lowly.

If you have any grace you could teach that beautiful lady to regard values of her culture.

Hina rabbani is killing our culture. Zardari and yousuf should be hanged.... better hina rabbani go and dance rather than representing our country.....

Define Pakistani culture.

Is it women must be kept behind veil and wall?

I find that the typical chauvinist mentality is still "alive and kicking" in our part of the world, Hina is intelligent - as a person who briefed her, has informed me - but it's her looks that are receiving the attention.

She is receiving too much attention because she is the first of her breed...the breed of young, beautiful woman democratically elected to a very high prestigious political position. If you are speaking of male chauvinist mentality, pls remember that Hillary Clinton did not received half as much coverage as Ms. Hira Rabbani eventhough Indo-US relation is of much greater importance than Indo-Pak relations.Apart from Ms.Clinton a lot of queens, woman PMs & Presidents had also visited India in the past. Nobody received as much attention as Ms. Hira.

Anyways its highly probable that Ms.Hira Rabbani will remain the first and last of her breed as there are not many nations in the world apart from Pakistan who will give such an important position like FM to a relatively inexperienced younger person no matter how much intelligent and capable the person is.

Define Pakistani culture.

Is it women must be kept behind veil and wall?

do not create hype.

she can represent pakistan in a decent and cultural way instead of representing pak like film heroine and shaking hands with other men.

Bharati males are going nuts because they typically do not see good looking girls in their own country. Typically butt ugly girls in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom