What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey my friend please enlighten me when Quran used the word "educated" since you have raised the objective.
1- “...Say: ‘Are those equal, those who know and those who do not know? It is those who are endowed with understanding that receive admonition.’” (Qur’an, 39:9)
2-“Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and minds) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not the eyes that are blind, but the hearts which are in their breasts.” (22:46)
So why are you trying to confuse wisdom about which Quran says
3- He grants wisdom to whom he wills, and he, to whom wisdom is granted, is indeed granted abundant good."(2:269)
Furthermore, do let me know How educated our beloved Rasool Ulllah (Saal Allah hu Aliehi Wasslam) was.
What was His (Saal Allah hu Aliehi Wasslam) reply to Hazrat Jibrael (Alihe Salam) when He (Alihe Salam) asked Him (PBUH) to say "Iqra"? And what did he say after the reply of Rasool (PBUH)?

You have totally misunderstood what Im saying brother. Im talking about the ulema who call themselves ulemas without attending any reputable establishment, who cant even speak a word of Arabic let alone understand the Holy Qur'an. Who pass fatwas based on their personal likes and dislikes. I hope that clears up any misunderstanding.

Which scholars are you referring to????? I have never come across any such scholar who used Hazrat and RA with Yazeed.

I was talking about Hazat Muavia(RZ) not yazeed here.

The article is about systemic ruling of deubandi sect over brelvi (though I prefer the word traditional sunni since sunnis all over the world have been called sunnis, not brelvis as they have been branded in Sub-Continent). Why Fazul and company is always after council for Islamic ideology and ministry of religious affairs?

May be because there are very minor differences between the both. Both are Hanafis. Important scholars of both belonged to same sufi silsilas. Both claim to follow important scholars of subcontinent. So may be that's Deobandis are considered for Islamic ideology council. We had Barelvi religious ministers too in the past.

because no body has been able to reject them on the bases off Quran and sunnah

Those such things can be rejected which are against Quran & Sunnah ... And 4 Imams has permitted .........

Because, Wahabis are responsible for 50% bomb blasts in Pakistan. They are destroying Schools, Holy Shrines, Killing innocent people in the name of Islam, which is totally forbidden in Islam.

Because, Deobandi Sipah e Sahaba are killing Shias, because of which Real Sunni-Shia tensions are growing...
Because, They discourage visiting Shrines , which is permissible in Islam.

Thanks You very much Lord of "flesh Rings"........ I was not aware who really is ,and have been slaughtering my Nation.....

and salafis r off spring pupils of Maliki school of thought.

secondly Muhammad wasnt a Salafi or Sunni or Shia or whatever... He was a plain Muslim like his forefather Ibrahim.

All people should just follow Quran & Sunnah & blind following is astray ..............

Imagine........ all our panties are in a twist just because a bunch of morons 200-300 years ago twisted Islam in a way that would benefit their cause. Bedouin revenge at it's best: Can't conquer them? Gift them Islam with Wahhabi twists. Result? Either they'll buy it or waste every day of their miserable existence discussing about it.

Above and beyond all of that, blame lies squarely with us. We think too much of scripture in our everyday lives and discuss something that is supposed to be very personal. Furthermore, we take advice about it from unparh imbeciles who market themselves as maulvis and maulanas.

All people should just follow Quran & Sunnah & blind following is astray ..............

You do know, Interpretation of Quran and Sunnah is the biggest problem of muslims. Warna to everyone is following Quran and sunnah!

Deobandis do not use RA with yazeed................

Deoband was a movement to cleanse islam in subcontinent from bidah like milad, mazar-parasti, pir-parasti etc.......those who insisted on retaining traditional version of islam in india, started calling themselves bareilvis and later ahl-sunnat.......

Concept of sufism in deoband school of thought is not different from bareilvis but deobandis consider it a subject of khawas while bareilvis has made it a discussion of awaam.....

barelvis worship hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h and consider him noor not bashar, has made him a God-like entity.....this is against islam

Sufism is the biggest innovatory thing in Islam ... This had been invented by Shias ............

Imagine........ all our panties are in a twist just because a bunch of morons 200-300 years ago twisted Islam in a way that would benefit their cause. Bedouin revenge at it's best: Can't conquer them? Gift them Islam with Wahhabi twists. Result? Either they'll buy it or waste every day of their miserable existence discussing about it.

Above and beyond all of that, blame lies squarely with us. We think too much of scripture in our everyday lives and discuss something that is supposed to be very personal. Furthermore, we take advice about it from unparh imbeciles who market themselves as maulvis and maulanas.

Hyperion, take your head out of wahabi arse and start accepting muslim ummah problem started when Caliph Usman killed by miscreants and the disunity followed.

Had Umayyah Leader Umer bin Abdul aziz was not poisoned, All muslims would be united today. The steps He took was exemplary, but leaders like him don't survive long

Sufism is the biggest innovatory thing in Islam ... This had been invented by Shias ............

You need to read extensively about Sufi's. Wasif ali wasif, Qudrutullah sahab were sufis yet they were bureaucrats of their time. Sufism is not the innovation in Islam. Everyone who follows Islam is a sufi.

and salafis r off spring pupils of Maliki school of thought.
Traditionally, they are the followers of Hanbli fiqh......When you're not sure about anything, do some searching. You always post stuff lacking awareness.
secondly Muhammad wasnt a Salafi or Sunni or Shia or whatever... He was a plain Muslim like his forefather Ibrahim.
Of course Einstein, because Hazrat Muhammad (Sal Allah hu Alihe Wassalam) is the source of Jurisprudence. The Fiqh is about developing deeper understanding of Quran and Hazrat Muhammad (Sal Allah hu Alihe Wassalam)'s hadith and practice.

You do know, Interpretation of Quran and Sunnah is the biggest problem of muslims. Warna to everyone is following Quran and sunnah!

I said blind following ... You can ask interpretation to anyone ... But you should ask to him reference too ... This is a good thing ... And following to particularly 1 Imam is not good thing because Imam was man & man can do mistake ... If he would not have proper knowledge about a issue ... In this case you can follow very right thing mean Quran & Sunnah or consensus of Sahaba .........

Such a fitna... I am not a deobandi or a barelvi. I am a Muslim. Quran is the word of Allah and Hadith are the words of Prophet of Allah, (SAW). When you have Allah and His Prophet, speaking to you, then why should you listen to anyone else?

Cause you are educated and understand the difference .

Excuse me?
1) They are school of Islamic Jurisprudence. (Not just 4 but around 12, in all)
2) They have offered people with diversity of views. The devide have never been on the school of jurisprudence but rather on the difference of views on certain events and beliefs. For example Imam e Bukhari (May God be pleased with him) maintained sever ideological disputes with Imam Abu Hanifa (May God be pleased with him) -Typically because Imam Bukhari (May God be pleased with him) believed that faith is dependent upon acts while Imam Abu Hanifa (May God be pleased with him) believed that faith is dependent upon beliefs- yet to sunnis both are very respectable authorities in their disciplines (Imam Bukhari (May God be pleased with him) in Hadith and Imam Abu Hanifa (May God be pleased with him) in Jurisprudence)
So better keep quite rather than uttering illogical and ignorant rubbish.

And from where Imam Abu Hanif (RA) had gotten Jurisprudence..???? Had it revealed on it..??

Hyperion, take your head out of wahabi arse and start accepting muslim ummah problem started when Caliph Usman killed by miscreants and the disunity followed.

Had Umayyah Leader Umer bin Abdul aziz was not poisoned, All muslims would be united today. The steps He took was exemplary, but leaders like him don't survive long

You need to read extensively about Sufi's. Wasif ali wasif, Qudrutullah sahab were sufis yet they were bureaucrats of their time. Sufism is not the innovation in Islam. Everyone who follows Islam is a sufi.

I have read Qudratullah Sahab BTW ... And can you tell me the first Sufi in Islam during the Sahaba's era..????

in our country Pakistan, more than 75% of the population is Ahle Sunnat (labelled as Barelwi by wahabis)

wahabis (deobandis, ahle hadith, jamate islami, TTP, ghamdi of Geo TV) are around 15%

O bhai Multani first you should learn some knowledge then jump in discussion

And from where Imam Abu Hanif (RA) had gotten Jurisprudence..???? Had it revealed on it..??
Gosh! Jurisprudence is the branch of Islamic knowledge and is not bestowed exogenously. Formally the students venture to renowned jurisprudence Ulemma and on the completion of the training and education, receive a san'ad from their teacher as a testament of their learning. The question was very naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom