What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll endeavor to write in a format, so that I get through to your thick skull. Here it goes:

We all consensus that you a Laskhar Jahngvi piyada, when you decide to blow yourself up? We likey, likey berry berry much. We await good news from Allah that you reach heavens, we later send your family to you too. All iz and willz be well on earth, you enjoyz your hooriz and drink wine with your kind ups therez. Enjoy somes on our behalfz too.

BaBye Al-soon to be shaheed brotherz. BaBye.

Dont' worry Imam Ghazali will be joining you too. You can give him half of your hooris. All will be well, but let me remind you that Arabs don't share.. :D

You just eat bull$hit ... I think :bad:

And BTW I don't ever talk to an idiot like you ..............

Yes committing every act forbidden by Qur'an in bold and clear language is true Islam every body else is Disingenuous.

I love this the killing shias cause some not all (abuse companions of prophet and mother of momineen) is justifiable act to bring honor to the prophets companions.

Same Wahhabi who think killing shias to protect the companions of Islam brings honor to Islam.Go on to Elevate the killers of Prophets Grand son Imam Hussain and his family to the levels of hadrat yazeed and mawia is acceptable and calling them pillars of Islam.Not to mention they wanna celebrate their birthdays on tenth of muharram and also name their kids after the killers of prophets Grand son represent True Muslims and Islam.

You do know, I'm not talking about yazeed or muawia

=mafiya;4473182]In back pages, I quoted several quranic ayats and hadith which basically meant, who were introduce sects in Islam, he will be dealt directly by Allah,

Sheikh al wahhab or Imam Ghazali (RA) not to mention yazeed or mawia osama bin laden or other Al Qaeda members.

that's why I have stopped judging shia's. It's between them and Allah now

Please if you could post the letters sent to you via Heavens or some angle allowing a pakistani to Judge last i checked their is not god but Al Mighty and he is the only one who can Judge.

Every body will have to answer for their deeds off course unless you have a letter form Saudi appointed mullah then you go straight to heaven:chilli:.

But the pathetic attitude of our Sunni ulemas and shia behavior of abusing

yes offering Fridays prayers and then being blown up by friendly real Muslim is abuse then yes shias are abusing all they can. dont forget the title Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi
which fuel more fire doesn't stop. Sunni Ulema don't highlight the fact what Allah has said about sects and what Hadiths have said about sects.

Topic : How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi'' says it all

Yes committing every act forbidden by Qur'an in bold and clear language is true Islam every body else is Disingenuous.

I love this the killing shias cause some not all (abuse companions of prophet and mother of momineen) is justifiable act to bring honor to the prophets companions.

Same Wahhabi who think killing shias to protect the companions of Islam brings honor to Islam.Go on to Elevate the killers of Prophets Grand son Imam Hussain and his family to the levels of hadrat yazeed and mawia is acceptable and calling them pillars of Islam.Not to mention they wanna celebrate their birthdays on tenth of muharram and also name their kids after the killers of prophets Grand son represent True Muslims and Islam.
Mr those who were in karballa many off them had the name Omar and Osman and Abu Baker they were part off ahle bait than yazeed was name off sahabas too and yazeed never drank all cohal nor was he a womanizer it is a shia propaganda and this fact is told in your major books I would soon tell you name off those books

BTW a group of Deobandis think to kill Shias not Ahle Hadith as known as Wahabi ... Correct yourself ... And TTP, SSP & LeJ belong to Deobandi sect ..............

Mr those who were in karballa many off them had the name Omar and Osman and Abu Baker they were part off ahle bait than yazeed was name off sahabas too and yazeed never drank all cohal nor was he a womanizer it is a shia propaganda and this fact is told in your major books I would soon tell you name off those books

Don't answer the question i never asked.

Who martyred the prophet's grand son and his family?

BTW a group of Deobandis think to kill Shias not Ahle Hadith as known as Wahhabi ... Correct yourself ... And TTP, SSP & LeJ belong to Deobandi sect ..............

Pardon my french but cut the crap stop trolling.

All people should just follow Quran & Sunnah & blind following is astray ..............

The problem lies in the fact that majority of the established work is from these four imams, and that its hardly revisited or revised, back then they interpenetrated the principles with tribal mindset..

today we require to establish laws that are with accordance to our needs.. the laws these four imams etc established are man made, man interpreted laws, nothing more !

but what this mullahcracy do is that it has monopoly over interpretation. they give verdicts on what is right and what is wrong, little do they have sense of Islam in actual.

The problem lies in the fact that majority of the established work is from these four imams, and that its hardly revisited or revised, back then they interpenetrated the principles with tribal mindset..

today we require to establish laws that are with accordance to our needs.. the laws these four imams etc established are man made, man interpreted laws, nothing more !

but what this mullahcracy do is that it has monopoly over interpretation. they give verdicts on what is right and what is wrong, little do they have sense of Islam in actual.

Actually people become to Mullahs as priest ... While they declare something haram or halal ... And people act accordingly ... This thing called shirk in Islam ... Allah has told us about haram & halal ... Now nobody can give verdict ............

Sheikh al wahhab or Imam Ghazali (RA) not to mention yazeed or mawia osama bin laden or other Al Qaeda members.

Please if you could post the letters sent to you via Heavens or some angle allowing a pakistani to Judge last i checked their is not god but Al Mighty and he is the only one who can Judge.

Every body will have to answer for their deeds off course unless you have a letter form Saudi appointed mullah then you go straight to heaven:chilli:.

yes offering Fridays prayers and then being blown up by friendly real Muslim is abuse then yes shias are abusing all they can. dont forget the title Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi

Topic : How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi'' says it all

And that's the pathetic attitude of Shia's which refuses to change themselves and causes disunity in muslim Ummah. First they introduced sect in Islam 1300 years ago and now they blame others for creating sects in Islam. Rest of your post is sheer frustration which is coming out slowly.

And your prestigious thoughts about saudi heaven letters, you do know, due to phathetic shia traditions and lack of knowledge and unity among us , how much animoisty is their between us and you people and that animoisty I ended that day, that who ever corrupts deen, must be handled by Allah himself, we are not thaykaydar of deen

and food of thought for shia's

Scholars believed to have learned extensively from Imam Ja'far Al-Sadiq (Rematullah):

Jābir ibn Hayyān – known in Europe as Geber, a great alchemist.[15]
Musa al-Kadhim – his son, the seventh Shi’ah Imam according to the Twelvers
Isma'il ibn Jafar – his son, the sixth Ismaili Imam according to the Ismailis.
Ali al-Uraidhi ibn Ja'far al-Sadiq- his youngest son.
Mufadhal ibn Amr- his Gate keeper and a prominent student.
Abū Ḥanīfa - founder of Hanafi school of thought.
Malik ibn Anas – founder of the Maliki school of thought.
Wasil ibn Ata – founder of the Mu'tazili school of thought.

There were no concept of Shiaism back in Ummayad or Abbasid era, Ahlul bayt were reverd by common people all over islamic kingdoms and were hated by rulers back then. (except umer bin Abdul aziz ( rehmatullah) ). Those Ahlul Bayt were source of knowledge back then and many sunni Imama actually gained knowledge from them...

Somehow like Abdul wahab made infamouse wahabi,,, someone made shiaism which corrupted the whole Deen!

And that's the pathetic attitude of Shia's which refuses to change themselves and causes disunity in muslim Ummah. First they introduced sect in Islam 1300 years ago and now they blame others for creating sects in Islam. Rest of your post is sheer frustration which is coming out slowly.

And your prestigious thoughts about saudi heaven letters, you do know, due to phathetic shia traditions and lack of knowledge and unity among us , how much animoisty is their between us and you people and that animoisty I ended that day, that who ever corrupts deen, must be handled by Allah himself, we are not thaykaydar of deen

and food of thought for shia's

Scholars believed to have learned extensively from Imam Ja'far Al-Sadiq (Rematullah):

Jābir ibn Hayyān – known in Europe as Geber, a great alchemist.[15]
Musa al-Kadhim – his son, the seventh Shi’ah Imam according to the Twelvers
Isma'il ibn Jafar – his son, the sixth Ismaili Imam according to the Ismailis.
Ali al-Uraidhi ibn Ja'far al-Sadiq- his youngest son.
Mufadhal ibn Amr- his Gate keeper and a prominent student.
Abū Ḥanīfa - founder of Hanafi school of thought.
Malik ibn Anas – founder of the Maliki school of thought.
Wasil ibn Ata – founder of the Mu'tazili school of thought.

There were no concept of Shiaism back in Ummayad or Abbasid era, Ahlul bayt were reverd by common people all over islamic kingdoms and were hated by rulers back then. (except umer bin Abdul aziz ( rehmatullah) ). Those Ahlul Bayt were source of knowledge back then and many sunni Imama actually gained knowledge from them...

Somehow like Abdul wahab made infamouse wahabi,,, someone made shiaism which corrupted the whole Deen!

Wahhabisum requires a weaker and pathetic mind which you are a perfect example of.

BTW a group of Deobandis think to kill Shias not Ahle Hadith as known as Wahabi ... Correct yourself ... And TTP, SSP & LeJ belong to Deobandi sect ..............

Same thing basically

This sect took its inspiration from Saudi Hanbali theologians who immigrated there in the 18th century, to help their Indian Muslim brothers with Hanbali theological inspiration against the British colonialists. Propelled by oil-generated wealth, the Wahhabi worldview increasingly co-opted the Deobandi movement in South Asia. Deobandi Islam

No clearer example than these posts that the fight is over "the truth", however look closely and you will see that "the truth" is merely a mask for political power plays.

Reading the posts I am stunned that so few are about how pluralism in Islam is a reality and they we should accept that reality, @hussnain has said there are 12 schools of law, is this not a reflection of the truth that there is pluralism in Islam??

What are you saying Muse?

That acceptance of pluralism in Islam is the first step to achieve pluralism in society and therefore peace in society - Religion of peace cannot be religion of peace without it --

Last edited by a moderator:
Wahhabisum requires a weaker and pathetic mind which you are a perfect example of.

And the abusive shia slowing starting to coming out, I feel you bro,, So much bughz in your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom