What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the main difference between Barelvi and Deobandi? How are both different to Wahabi and/or Salafi?

Barelvi & Deobandi are two sides of a coin & a group named Ahle Hadees ... Their complimentary name is Salafi & opponents has given name to them Wahabi ..........

I said blind following ... You can ask interpretation to anyone ... But you should ask to him reference too ... This is a good thing ... And following to particularly 1 Imam is not good thing because Imam was man & man can do mistake ... If he would not have proper knowledge about a issue ... In this case you can follow very right thing mean Quran & Sunnah or consensus of Sahaba .........

Shia's have their own hadiths which are not accepted by sunni's and sunni hadith collection are not accepted by shia's. Which Imam should we follow sunni one or shia one's? Which qur'anic interpretation should i Follow, shia wali ya sunni waali?

Shia's have their own hadiths which are not accepted by sunni's and sunni hadith collection are not accepted by shia's. Which Imam should we follow sunni one or shia one's? Which qur'anic interpretation should i Follow, shia wali ya sunni waali?

Here is an idea how about you follow Qur'an and dont worry about he said she said.

I have read Qudratullah Sahab BTW ... And can you tell me the first Sufi in Islam during the Sahaba's era..????

O bhai Multani first you should learn some knowledge then jump in discussion

There were no sufi's in sahaba era because everyone followed Islam as it is which were taught to them by Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). When they passed away, need arised, there should be a group which mirrors the character of sahabs. Hence the name sufi formed. History tells us first sufi was Hassan Basri of Iraq

Except Shias all Muslims have consensus that this is a misled group of Islam ... They why do you need to follow their Hadith ... And all school of thoughts are agreed on authentic Ahadith books especially Bukhari & Muslim ... Then we should to get assayed the all Imam's sayings & decisions according to Quran & Sunnah or consensus of Sahaba ...........

Sufism is the biggest innovatory thing in Islam ... This had been invented by Shias ............

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Here is an idea how about you follow Qur'an and dont worry about he said she said.

If shia's didn't abuse companions of prophet and mother of momineen, there would not had any disunity in Islam, all the disagreements and fights would have been restricted to verbal only and every one would have been minding his/ her own business

Except Shias all Muslims have consensus that this is a misled group of Islam ... They why do you need to follow their Hadith ... And all school of thoughts are agreed on authentic Ahadith books especially Bukhari & Muslim ... Then we should to get assayed the all Imam's sayings & decisions according to Quran & Sunnah or consensus of Sahaba ...........

What Rank are you presently at in LEJ you pure and true Muslim you .

In back pages, I quoted several quranic ayats and hadith which basically meant, who were introduce sects in Islam, he will be dealt directly by Allah, that's why I have stopped judging shia's. It's between them and Allah now. But the pathetic attitude of our Sunni ulemas and shia behaviour of abusing which fuel more fire doesn't stop. Sunni Ulema don't highlight the fact what Allah has said about sects and what Hadiths have said about sects.

Which scholars are you referring to????? I have never come across any such scholar who used Hazrat and RA with Yazeed.

Fatwa Imam Ghazali (RA)

(وفیات الاعیان لابن خلکان: ۲۸۸/۳، طبع بیروت ۱۹۷۰ء)

I'll endeavor to write in a format, so that I get through to your thick skull. Here it goes:

We all consensus that you a Laskhar Jahngvi piyada, when you decide to blow yourself up? We likey, likey berry berry much. We await good news from Allah that you reach heavens, we later send your family to you too. All iz and willz be well on earth, you enjoyz your hooriz and drink wine with your kind ups therez. Enjoy somes on our behalfz too.

BaBye Al-soon to be shaheed brotherz. BaBye.

Dont' worry Imam Ghazali will be joining you too. You can give him half of your hooris. All will be well, but let me remind you that Arabs don't share.. :D

Fatwa Imam Ghazali (RA)

(وفیات الاعیان لابن خلکان: ۲۸۸/۳، طبع بیروت ۱۹۷۰ء)

Those such things can be rejected which are against Quran & Sunnah ... And 4 Imams has permitted .........

I agree completely I was born hanafi now salafi I don't follow specific imam a but follow Quran and sunah and take fiqh directly from it and that is what Muslims should do @hasnain0099

Last edited by a moderator:
If shia's didn't abuse companions of prophet and mother of momineen, there would not had any disunity in Islam, all the disagreements and fights would have been restricted to verbal only and every one would have been minding his/ her own business

Yes committing every act forbidden by Qur'an in bold and clear language is true Islam every body else is Disingenuous.

I love this the killing shias cause some not all (abuse companions of prophet and mother of momineen) is justifiable act to bring honor to the prophets companions.

Same Wahhabi who think killing shias to protect the companions of Islam brings honor to Islam.Go on to Elevate the killers of Prophets Grand son Imam Hussain and his family to the levels of hadrat yazeed and mawia is acceptable and calling them pillars of Islam.Not to mention they wanna celebrate their birthdays on tenth of muharram and also name their kids after the killers of prophets Grand son represent True Muslims and Islam.

What Rank are you presently at in LEJ you pure and true Muslim you .

Thanx Allah I don't belong to those terrorists ;)

In back pages, I quoted several quranic ayats and hadith which basically meant, who were introduce sects in Islam, he will be dealt directly by Allah, that's why I have stopped judging shia's. It's between them and Allah now. But the pathetic attitude of our Sunni ulemas and shia behaviour of abusing which fuel more fire doesn't stop. Sunni Ulema don't highlight the fact what Allah has said about sects and what Hadiths have said about sects.

You should ask your questions to Ahle Hadith Scholars .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom