What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zarvan you can have a discussion without invoking holy names. If someone says something bad, you would be responsible. Learn to let things go once in a while. You can not change everything, nor would you be asked about them. Do your best but do not let others have excuses to insult you and your views.
sir he was first not coming up with any proof and than the thing he came up.in which many things were never denied by wahabis and on others they were lying about Hadees

sir he was first not coming up with any proof and than the thing he came up.in which many things were never denied by wahabis and on others they were lying about Hadees

Zarvan you do not know everything, you can not know everything. Stop demanding proofs and stop expecting people to believe like you do. You have no right to expect that.

Once you start demanding 'proofs' you are asking for a religious discussion that can become ugly. Is this the forum for it?

I am not going to read 20 pages to find out who started what. You can save yourself and everyone else a lot of trouble by not dragging sectarianism and your specific interpretations into everything. This is NOT a religion forum. For that go elsewhere. If you think that forum rules are being broken report it and let a couple of moderators know.

@hasnain0099

I am locking this thread. I know that this thread was started last year, but the OP article is pretty shady and has a number of inaccuracies. I trust your maturity to not start a thread that eventually becomes a religious debate like this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom