What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
More precisely recruited him for the cause of Defaming and amending the practices of Islam Abdul wahab najadi never went to any Madrassah to get any Islamic education .
Mr have you ever bothered to read his work proof one single work of him against Quran and Sunnah Mr I have read his work everything was from Quran and Sunnah from no where else and when I ask others to proof there points from Quran and Sunnah they run away like cowards @hasnain0099

Mr have you ever bothered to read his work proof one single work of him against Quran and Sunnah Mr I have read his work everything was from Quran and Sunnah from no where else and when I ask others to proof there points from Quran and Sunnah they run away like cowards @hasnain0099
Bhai meray, whats the point you want to me prove? The person who provided the blood thirsty sword of Al-Saud with a religious reason is a well known chapter in the modern the history of Arabia. The person's own father and brother, who were well reputed scholars, refused to accept his beliefs.

Since this discussion has already been started, understanding the credibility of the person should be in first place before dwelling into details. A. Wahab was disapproved, dishonoured and refuted by Ahlus-Sunnah wal jama'a and before anyone else, by his great learned father and brother who were Hanbali. None of his work is according to Quran and Sunnah as he refused all the opinions and rulings of the Imams of Ahlus-Sunnah except those of Ibn Taymiyyah and his student Ibnul Qayyim.

Cults like wahabis, salafis, ahlul khabees etc are all deviants by not following Ahlus-Sunnah. Simple formula. Story ends here.

mr i was born and was barelvi for many years but I do research and most things said and preached by so called wahabis are found in Quran and Sunnah

Well vice versa I was a Wahhabi, and by the way you have never been a barelvi ever because your statement here prove your fore father may be barailvi but u have no idea what it is all about. You been taken by the preachers powered by Saudi Riyals backed by west. I am my self a student of Wahabbi Deobundi sect but I have enlighten my self on both side and chosen to be barailvi as this is the best way described to be a Muslim then any other sect and please don't mention what people do by themselves sect doesn't preach any thing wrong, but people make it by themselves and if someone cross the line he/she himself responsible for their act not the whole sect should be maligned.

1932248_593306377414498_1343421460_n.jpg

Bhai meray, whats the point you want to me prove? The person who provided the blood thirsty sword of Al-Saud with a religious reason is a well known chapter in the modern the history of Arabia. The person's own father and brother, who were well reputed scholars, refused to accept his beliefs.
I am allergic to you bullsh** please read his work like Kitab ut Tawheed and prove me one thing not according to Quran and Sunnah I have read it and checked it several times and other works too and all are according to Quran and Sunnah so please cut the nonsense

Well vice versa I was a Wahhabi, and by the way you have never been a barelvi ever because your statement here prove your fore father may be barailvi but u have no idea what it is all about. You been taken by the preachers powered by Saudi Riyals backed by west. I am my self a student of Wahabbi Deobundi sect but I have enlighten my self on both side and chosen to be barailvi as this is the best way described to be a Muslim then any other sect and please don't mention what people do by themselves sect doesn't preach any thing wrong, but people make it by themselves and if someone cross the line he/she himself responsible for their act not the whole sect should be maligned.
Okay prove one action of Barelivis according to Quran and Sunnah and have you read main work of Abudl Wahab Kitab ut Tawheed Mr sect preaches bidats and other Un Islamic sects people of that sect only take those things to more extremes I have contacted many scholars of Barelvi and they don't come up to prove anything from Quran and Sunnah Mr they go here and there but not come on Quran and Sunnah so if you can proof please do it

Since this discussion has already been started, understanding the credibility of the person should be in first place before dwelling into details. A. Wahab was disapproved, dishonoured and refuted by Ahlus-Sunnah wal jama'a and before anyone else, by his great learned father and brother who were Hanbali. None of his work is according to Quran and Sunnah as he refused all the opinions and rulings of the Imams of Ahlus-Sunnah except those of Ibn Taymiyyah and his student Ibnul Qayyim.

Cults like wahabis, salafis, ahlul khabees etc are all deviants by not following Ahlus-Sunnah. Simple formula. Story ends here.
All his works are according to Quran and Sunnah I have read all of them its others who are providing Bidats and following Imam is not the order order is to follow Quran and Sunnah and every Imam statement will be judged accoreding to that and every Imam said if you have my saying going against authentic Hadees throw it away and follow Hadees so who is giving more importance to IMAM than ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and who is acting ahlul Khabees is those who blindly follow IMAMs

Last edited:
Okay prove one action of Barelivis :blah::blah::blah:

Firstly, am Hanbali, means I follow Hanbali fiqh. Probably Barelvis given you lot of nightmares as per your tendencies :omghaha:. Don't waste your energy on me stating Barelvis etc. Staunch traditional sunni ulama of Ahlus-Sunnah disregard A. Wahab stating him a pathetic fitna and his followers as fitna mongers. Read AUTHENTIC history and sources. And why would I bother reading someone's lame work who came just 200 year back? Instead, I would take my deen from the versed scholars emerged right after Prophet saw and took religion directly from sahaba, taabain and taba taabain. With that said, I have read some of his work out of curiosity ONLY.

All his works are according to Quran and Sunnah I have read all of them :blah::blah::blah::blah:

What is your authority in deen that you entitled yourself to preach here? A wahabi pamphlet, leaflet distributor outside mosques?

I have read all those barking reatards they don't come up with single proof and even if you are Hanbali or what ever Imam each Imam has to be judged on bases of Quran and Sunnah what ever he tells you if that is according to Quran and Sunnah we would follow it those which are not we would throw them away and those barking retards who Abdul WAHAB what ever you just wrote don't come up with one single proof just like you are not coming up with any proof so come up with proof Mr I have studied his major works and checked them from Quran and Sunnah nothing was against Quran and Sunnah everything was from Quran and Sunnah what is your authority Mr I study Quran and Sunnah and Islamic History and I check everything from major sources that is Quran and Sunnah and than life of Sahabas

Gone :crazy:. Our business is finished.
Reported for swearing and disrespecting Imams and ulama of Ahlus-Sunnah.

I am allergic to you bullsh** please read his work like Kitab ut Tawheed and prove me one thing not according to Quran and Sunnah I have read it and checked it several times and other works too and all are according to Quran and Sunnah so please cut the nonsense
Well something hard to digest is generally considered bullshit....:lol:

Well something hard to digest is generally considered bullshit....:lol:
Mr yes bullshit because you are lying and not coming up with a single proof you are lying about a man teachings who basically taught nothing but Quran and Sunnah and proved the things wrong in light of Quran and Sunnah you are not basically lying about Abdul Wahab you are basically lying about Quran and Sunnah

Mr yes bullshit because you are lying and not coming up with a single proof you are lying about a man teachings who basically taught nothing but Quran and Sunnah and proved the things wrong in light of Quran and Sunnah you are not basically lying about Abdul Wahab you are basically lying about Quran and Sunnah
:lol: What constitutes a proof for you? If Quran is interpreted as per personal beliefs then Ahamdis would also be correct in assuming that the meaning of Khatim doesn't mean the last but the key, thus invalidating the concept of khatm-e-nabuwat....

:lol: What constitutes a proof for you? If Quran is interpreted as per personal beliefs then Ahamdis would also be correct in assuming that the meaning of Khatim doesn't mean the last but the key, thus invalidating the concept of khatm-e-nabuwat....
O Genius stop running away from question you have exposed yourself as a liar Mr bring proof from Quran and Sunnah which you have failed to do till yet so stop lying Mr

O Genius stop running away from question you have exposed yourself as a liar Mr bring proof from Quran and Sunnah which you have failed to do till yet so stop lying Mr
What "proof" do you want me to bring?

What "proof" do you want me to bring?
Read his works like Kitab ut Tawheed and others and proof one thing he has written in them is not according to Quran and Sunnah please tell me if you can't than please be quite and stop lying
007b-KitabAt-Tauhid-3D.jpg

Can anyone tell me the difference between deoband and barelvi?i have friends and i think they are brelvi(from punjab) but i have never noticed any difference.

Pray in almost every mosque irrespective of it being of deobandi/barelvi/wahabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom