What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Leader

tmharay andar ka haram ka qadiani bahar aa gia hai......
mughay pehlay hi peta tha kai tum aik qadiani ho,

tum abb PTI ka satia nass kero gai shafqat mehmood kai sath mil ker.

2j152cg.jpg

Aik musalman ko Qadiyani boltay hue tujhay sharam ani chahiye- tere auqat hi kya hai?- tu koi scholar hai?- Ullema hai?-

According to the Quran, if a person says assalamu alaikum to us to indicate that he is a Muslim, we cannot say to him "you are not a believer.'' (4:94)

The second thing we learn from this verse is that if, from among a non-Muslim people, a person addresses us by assalamu alaikum, that is sufficient proof that he is a Muslim. When such incidents took place during the Holy Prophet's life-time, sometimes it was suspected by some Muslims that such a person was not sincere. But the Holy Prophet would say to them: ``Did you tear open his heart to see what was in it?''

In the hadith Ibn Umar related that the Holy Prophet said: If a Muslim calls another kafir, then if he is a kafir let it be so; otherwise, he [the caller] is himself a kafir.''

Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.''

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I nail it or what? No Honestly, did I nail the reasoning or what?

he knows a legal term, damn it !! :woot:

p.s.

imagine the types of legal minds who flowered Qadri or questioned election candidates about article 62. RIP

Yazeed is not a Sahabi. Hazrat Muavia(RZ) is. And if some Barelvi has some grudge against him for whatever reason then he doesn't belong to AhlaySunnah even according to the scholars which Barelvis also claim to follow. As far as Yazeed is concerned he is a Taabai and some Ahlay Hadees and Deobandis do right RZ because of some hadees of Sahih Bukhari. But most deobandis just say Yazeed and don't add anything with him. Neither they abuse him nor praise him
Which scholars are you referring to????? I have never come across any such scholar who used Hazrat and RA with Yazeed.

From what I got from the article it looked like that the author is disappointed that barelvis and deobandis are not killing each other. Pretty pathetic stuff I must say.
The article is about systemic ruling of deubandi sect over brelvi (though I prefer the word traditional sunni since sunnis all over the world have been called sunnis, not brelvis as they have been branded in Sub-Continent). Why Fazul and company is always after council for Islamic ideology and ministry of religious affairs?

Aik musalman ko Qadiyani boltay hue tujhay sharam ani chahiye- tere auqat hi kya hai?- tu koi scholar hai?- Ullema hai?-

agar yeh apnay baap ka hai to mirza qadiani ko lanti keh ker sabit keray kai yeh musalman hai....

aik musalman mirza qadiani ko support nahi ker sakta.....na wo dosray musalmano kai khilaf nafrat phayla sakta hai

his posts are a proof that he is a qadiani......plus he will never throw lanat on mirza murtad to prove me wrong.

tum apnay kaam sai kaam rekho......

That's the way it is with "the truth"

See, they will never learn, never - that would be like negating "the truth" - so this is why while they claim they are about peace, yet are constantly at war

"the truth" what truth? more importantly "whose truth"? It appears every one have their own version !!!

how can you call your self Nuslim when you have nothing but contempt for a Suhaba?-
According to the Quran, if a person says assalamu alaikum to us to indicate that he is a Muslim, we cannot say to him "you are not a believer.'' (4:94)
The second thing we learn from this verse is that if, from among a non-Muslim people, a person addresses us by assalamu alaikum, that is sufficient proof that he is a Muslim. When such incidents took place during the Holy Prophet's life-time, sometimes it was suspected by some Muslims that such a person was not sincere. But the Holy Prophet would say to them: ``Did you tear open his heart to see what was in it?''
In the hadith Ibn Umar related that the Holy Prophet said: If a Muslim calls another kafir, then if he is a kafir let it be so; otherwise, he [the caller] is himself a kafir.''

Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.''

tere auqat hi kya hai?- tu koi scholar hai?- Ullema hai?-

Don't know to laugh or cry -- Why so much confusion

agar yeh apnay baap ka hai to mirza qadiani ko lanti keh ker sabit keray kai yeh musalman hai....

aik musalman mirza qadiani ko support nahi ker sakta.....na wo dosray musalmano kai khilaf nafrat phayla sakta hai

his posts are a proof that he is a qadiani......plus he will never throw lanat on mirza murtad to prove me wrong.

tum apnay kaam sai kaam kero.

Ap ko kisney Musliman aur Kafir Karar karney ka license jari kia hain?

tum apnay kaam sai kaam rekho......

Apnay muhallay mein rozana kitnay Musalmanon ko kaffir banatay ho?- koi inaam shinam bhi milta hai ya bus fi sabil lillah?-

Ap ko kisney Musliman aur Kafir Karar karney ka license jari kia hain?

sir agar aik aadmi musalmano kai khilaf nafrat phelai ga........offensive images post keray ga....or mirza ghulam ko murtad bhi nahi kehay gai.....belkai ous ki side lai gai........to wo non-muslim nahi hai to or kia hai?......"agar yeh mirza qadiani ko 10 baar kanjjar murtad keh dai....to mai apni posts bhi edit ker do ga...or is sai mafi bhi mang loo gaa
likin yeh kahay gaa hi nai.....kio kai yeh to mirza qadiani ko endotse kerta hai or her ous banday ko endorse kerta hai jo mirza qadiani ko endorse kerta hai.....

why did you not objected and reported the thread when he opened the eye to eye thread and started to mock the singer?

is that singer not a son of the soil?

has he got lesser stake in this country as he got?

is he a lesser Pakistani if his english is poor?

@RescueRanger -- Come on, you've got to admit, this is great stuff --

yar imagine if you face such a situation on the street with people ganging up around you and you have no choice but to agree what they are demanding, and yet if they dont believe you on your words, imagine what they will do to you?

imagine how life is for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
yar imagine if you face such a situation on the street with people ganging up around you and you have no choice but to agree what they are demanding, and yet if they dont believe you on your words, imagine what they will do to you?

imagine how life is for them?

"The truth" -- that's where islamiyaat come into play -- you apparently have chosen conscience over islamiyaat and ther eis a price to pay for that

Just look at this lot arguing about Hazrat this and that as if they have a dog in the fight - they have no connection to a tribal fight from the 7th century and yet they are will to shed blood for it, ready to declare each othert kafir and what not/

I take your point completely and it was this point I was hoping to make to RescueRanger when he posted that image of the despised jew - now that it is the despised Muslim, I wonder if attitudes will change (rhetorical, I know they won't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom