What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Leader

tmharay andar ka haram ka qadiani bahar aa gia hai......
mughay pehlay hi peta tha kai tum aik qadiani ho,

tum abb PTI ka satia nass kero gai shafqat mehmood kai sath mil ker.

2j152cg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it's gonna get interesting - lets see if champions will ask "sounds familiar where have we heard this before"

The reality of this sect business is one that we seem to have a problem accepting - After all why are they killing each other, over what??

Over "the truth" that's what - So we are today in a position that we do not care about Islam, because the question has become whose Islam, whose shariah, etc etc, all of this results from the effort to monopolize "the truth"

Why would any one want to monopolize "the truth" - well it's a source of much power -- on the other hand, if one is informed by the reality that we can never know "the truth" but can only endeavor to realize it, perhaps this monopoly business can be put to rest

Agree,

Shia, Sunni... Whatever you are, so long as we remember this message and adhere to it, the rest is up to god, for he is the Fairest of all Judges and his verdict is final:

Deal gently with the people, and be not harsh cheer them and condemn them not. Ye will meet with many 'people of the Book' who will question thee, what is the key to Heaven Reply to them (the key to Heaven) to testify to the truth of God, and to do good work. - Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).

Now it's gonna get interesting - lets see if champions will ask "sounds familiar where have we heard this before"

Under the belt sir, whilst i do like to examine things through a retrospective prism, i am no apologist and you should do well to remember that :)

@Leader

tmharay andar ka haram ka qadiani bahar aa gia hai......
mughay pehlay hi peta tha kai tum aik qadiani ho,

tum abb PTI ka satia nass kero gai shafqat mehmood kai sath mil ker.

2j152cg.jpg

Offensive and reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
^sir do you find his eyes offensive or the poetry that goes along?

jaisi lanat or nahusat is ki shakal sai tapak rahi hai......is ko to vince mcmahon wrestling match ki ticket bhi na dai.....kai undertaker hi is ko daikh ker bayhoosh ho jai ga.

9sdttz.gif

Under the belt sir, whilst i do like to examine things through a retrospective prism, i am no apologist and you should do well to remember that :)

Easy, I think I know who's who and what's what -- cutting "these people" any slack, even a little bit is a mistake, not only because they do not deserve it because they genuinely are hateful and hate filled, but because any support for them is an offense to decency -- while they cry over their reputation, given half a chance, like INSTINCT, they will engage in the same objectionable behavior.

chalo Sir jee, ap per bhi fatwa lagay ga ab... :yay:

tum apni baat kero........

agar imran khan nai tumharay jaissay logo ko jotay maar ker party sai na nikala to agli baar PTI 10 seats bhi nahi jeetay gii.

haramkai tum dosro kai khilaf nafrat phelanay mai saab sai agay ho....agar tumhay koi sheesha dekhai to tumhari halat ghair ho jati hai.

jaisi lanat or nahusat is ki shakal sai tapak rahi hai......is ko to vince mcmahon wrestling match ki ticket bhi na dai.....kai undertaker hi is ko daikh ker bayhoosh ho jai ga.

Sir, i understand your feelings but we must also respect the feelings of the religious community that hold him in reverence, many of whom are members on this very forum, but are silent due to the recriminations that follow.

If anything, we should remember the teachings of the prophet and live by his example, how he allowed the Quraish free passage or how Salah ud Din spared the Christians and secured them free passage. This sense of humanity, justice and sanctity of life is why The Prophet Mohammad (PUBH)'s name is on a plaque outside Gray's Inn as one of the greatest law givers in history, whilst Salah Ud Din Al Ayubi is recorded in the annals of English History by King Richard "the Lion Heart" as being the greatest exemplar of Chivalry in the Middle East.

We should strive to lead such lives.

Wow so much venom for a fellow countryman just because he has a difference of opinion.
imgres

Wow so much venom for a fellow countryman just because he has a difference of opinion.

That's the way it is with "the truth"

See, they will never learn, never - that would be like negating "the truth" - so this is why while they claim they are about peace, yet are constantly at war

Sir, i understand your feelings but we must also respect the feelings of the religious community that hold him in reverence, many of whom are members on this very forum, but are silent due to the recriminations that follow.

If anything, we should remember the teachings of the prophet and live by his example, how he allowed the Quraish free passage or how Salah ud Din spared the Christians and secured them free passage. This sense of humanity, justice and sanctity of life is why The Prophet Mohammad (PUBH)'s name is on a plaque outside Gray's Inn as one of the greatest law givers in history, whilst Salah Ud Din Al Ayubi is recorded in the annals of English History by King Richard "the Lion Heart" as being the greatest exemplar of Chivalry in the Middle East.

We should strive to lead such lives.

sir if i post here the writings of indian mirza ghulam here...and the language that he used for the mothers and sisters of muslims in his time and times to come who opposed him you will second and thank my each and every post from today onwards....

you dont know what scum of a person he was..after looking at his picture you should not be having any doubts....every single thing about him is ugly starting from his hinduish turban to ratish eyebrows,,,charsi eyes,,,ugle moustache,,uneven beard...plus his lips are covered by his moustache hairs....yukh......and a very dangerous man who still has a setup in telaviv and haifa israel...were these people go and receive training to work against Pakistan.....almost all the anti-Pakistani blogs that are being run right now are run by qadianis.....

and sir mirza ghulam qadiani's claim was void ab inito......no legality can follow from a claim that is void ab initio...one cant respect anything of void ab initio mirza .............

muavia is someone - we as Shias have great hostility towards, the first to introduce monarchy into the religion, and also the guy who fought against Imam Ali - I have nothing but contempt for him and his family. His mother also had Hazrat Hamza killed.

Hazrat Ameer Muavia was suhaba e Rasool- how can you call your self Nuslim when you have nothing but contempt for a Suhaba?-

Do you think Allahs Rasol Muhammad SAW was short sighted not to recognize an evil anong him and warn us about it?-

And i know what ghalazat you guys vent out against another Sahaba e Rasool Hazrat Umer RA- the same Suhaba for which our holy Prophet specially prayed for to enter the circle of Islam-

sir if i post here the writings of indian mirza ghulam here...and the language that he used for the mothers and sisters of muslims in his time who opposed him you will second and thank my each and every post from today onwards....

you dont know what scum of a person he was....and a very dangerous man who still has a setup in telaviv and haifa israel...were these people go and receive training to work against Pakistan.....almost all the anti-Pakistani blogs that are being run right now are run by qadianis.....

and sir mirza ghulam qadiani's claim was void ab inito......no legality can follow from a claim that is void ab initio...one cant respect anything that is void ab initio .............

We are no judges of such matters, leave that to Allah (SWT) and lets focus on better things.

mirza ghulam qadiani's claim was void ab inito......no legality can follow from a claim that is void ab initio...one cant respect anything that is void ab initio

Did I nail it or what? No Honestly, did I nail the reasoning or what?

tum apni baat kero........

agar imran khan nai tumharay jaissay logo ko jotay maar ker party sai na nikala to agli baar PTI 10 seats bhi nahi jeetay gii.

haramkai tum dosro kai khilaf nafrat phelanay mai saab sai agay ho....agar tumhay koi sheesha dekhai to tumhari halat ghair ho jati hai.

dude is there any possibility that I can convert to your belief or is it banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom