What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is good fit as like ghamdi is kept out nothing more than fitna he is and @hasnain0099 I agreed with you we need to study tafseer hadees and seerat and fiqh but also listen to ulemas

here are some of your ullema you need to listen to.... :sarcastic:

1004436_267930960013805_1439833777_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some of your ullema you need to listen to.... :sarcastic:

1004436_267930960013805_1439833777_n.jpg

I know better which ulema should I listen too and also the realities off fitna like ghamdi who ever is involved in haram things quote this fitna to justify is haram acts

Said notion is a Sufi one and really does not get much support from any Sunni school of thought. Even Brailvis don't use it in that sense (they mostly link it with Sufi Silsila not different sects or religions).

But I do agree with the gist of your post - one rarely hears about the main tenants of Islam.

The reason this idea is opposed is that it rejects the dogmatic approach of those who seek a monopoly on truth thru doctrine - The very idea of Faith is under attack by these Dogmatic approaches - The end result of all of this will be that people will want to distance themselves from Islam - This already occurs, because if you notice, it now takes coercion,(terrorism) for these dogmatic approaches to be heard

I know better which ulema should I listen too and also the realities off fitna like ghamdi who ever is involved in haram things quote this fitna to justify is haram acts

what there are more type of ullemah too other than the mentioned in the picture?? :woot: :haha:

these are munafiq mullahs only,who you listen to, they are the fitnah of highest order.

The reason this idea is opposed is that it rejects the dogmatic approach of those who seek a monopoly on truth thru doctrine - The very idea of Faith is under attack by these Dogmatic approaches - The end result of all of this will be that people will want to distance themselves from Islam - This already occurs, because if you notice, it now takes coercion,(terrorism) for these dogmatic approaches to be heard

all the surveys have proved other wise people have come more close to Islam sir @Sedqal Sufism is opposed because most off it teaching quranand sunnah

what there are more type of ullemah too other than the mentioned in the picture?? :woot: :haha:

these are munafiq mullahs only,who you listen to, they are the fitnah of highest order.

I follow scholars like all bani to sheikh baaz and sheikh Jaffa idris and Yusuf Estes and bilal Philips and Khalid yasin not cartoon like ghamdi who only want please liberal sums and west

all the surveys have proved other wise people have come more close to Islam sir @Sedqal Sufism is opposed because most off it teaching quranand sunnah

I follow scholars like all bani to sheikh baaz and sheikh Jaffa idris and Yusuf Estes and bilal Philips and Khalid yasin not cartoon like ghamdi who only want please liberal sums and west

you are following agents of Yahood o nasara, you are doommmed....... :

you are following agents of Yahood o nasara, you are doommmed....... :

I am following true soldiers off Allah and his rasool saw you are following slave off kufr ghamdi

1010638_268644156609152_909642140_n.jpg

yeh tera mullah munafiq saalloo yahoodo nasara ka banaya howa saman laga ker nichay phat ker nangi or fohash machliyo per khud kush dhamaka kerna chah raha hai.... :sarcastic:

you are following munafiqs and you are too like them, a munafiq :D

here is the proof:

BNELOAQCUAE7h8c.jpg:large
I follow Islam and those ulemas who are followers off Allah and his rasool saw not western touts like ghamdi

I follow Islam and those ulemas who are followers off Allah and his rasool saw not western touts like ghamdi

you follow munafiqs and agents of yahood o nisara.

muavia is someone - we as Shias have great hostility towards, the first to introduce monarchy into the religion, and also the guy who fought against Imam Ali - I have nothing but contempt for him and his family. His mother also had Hazrat Hamza killed.

The real problem is the accepting the right to differ with co-existance. For example
1-Imam shaf'i (may God have His blessings upon him) was the student of Imam Malik (may God have His blessings upon him)
2-Imam Malik (may God have His blessings upon him) was a student of Imam Abu Hanifa ((may God have His blessings upon him)
3- Imam Ahmad Bin Hanble (may God have His blessings upon him) was the student of Abu Yousuf (may God have His blessings upon him) who was a celebrated pupil of Imam Abu Hanifa (may God have His blessings upon him).
Yet all of them formed their own branches of fiqh instead of following the fiqh of their teachers. But they all respected each other and didn't excluded the other fiqh from Islam.

Very much true!!! Thank You.

The reality of this sect business is one that we seem to have a problem accepting - After all why are they killing each other, over what??

Over "the truth" that's what - So we are today in a position that we do not care about Islam, because the question has become whose Islam, whose shariah, etc etc, all of this results from the effort to monopolize "the truth"

Why would any one want to monopolize "the truth" - well it's a source of much power -- on the other hand, if one is informed by the reality that we can never know "the truth" but can only endeavor to realize it, perhaps this monopoly business can be put to rest

Agreed that generally Bralvis also use (RA) with Hazrat Ameer Muavia. But the point is that of Yazeed. Traditional Sunnis (Brelvis) don't use RA with Yazeed or neither call him Hazrat Yazeed. I don't know about the reflections of deubandis on this but Ahle-Hadith use RA with Yazeed.

Yazeed is not a Sahabi. Hazrat Muavia(RZ) is. And if some Barelvi has some grudge against him for whatever reason then he doesn't belong to AhlaySunnah even according to the scholars which Barelvis also claim to follow. As far as Yazeed is concerned he is a Taabai and some Ahlay Hadees and Deobandis do right RZ because of some hadees of Sahih Bukhari. But most deobandis just say Yazeed and don't add anything with him. Neither they abuse him nor praise him.

Brelvi-Ahl-e-Hadith ,Brelvi-Deubandi and Brelvi-Shia ideological conflicts have always been existing but even to date hardly any killings (except a few which too on individual levels) have taken place between the brelvis and other sects. In fact brlvis also took the wrath as the Melad procession in Nishtar park claimed 57 lives.

Well some random terror incidents do have happened but we haven't seen the kind of bloodshed between Deobandis and barelvis as we have seen in Shias case. Even deobandis have faced terror incidents like the attack on Tablighi markaz in Swat. But fortunately common deobandis and barelvis aren't killing each other and this should continue in this manner. From what I got from the article it looked like that the author is disappointed that barelvis and deobandis are not killing each other. Pretty pathetic stuff I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom