What's new

Hijacking faith: How an extremist Deobandi ideology rules the Barelvi major

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, Wahabis are responsible for 50% bomb blasts in Pakistan. They are destroying Schools, Holy Shrines, Killing innocent people in the name of Islam, which is totally forbidden in Islam.

First you have to define that what is Wahhabi then your allegations could be considered .............

Excellent Article....
I think the majority of members in this forum are Deobandi & Wahabis...
It is a fact that these Deobandis & Wahabis are masters in occupying Sunnis Barelvis Mosques. Since deobandis & Wahabis offer prayers 5 times a day, and real Sunnis don't offer with such regularity, and are away from Mosques, these deviant sects of Wahabis & Deobandis take advantage of the situation & occupy others Mosques.
Worldwide Sunnis are the majority of whole Muslim population.

So-called real sunni ... But nothing to do with Sunnah :omghaha:

Since so many conspiracy theories float around the board, I have my own, you might agree or not but what if deoband is really a front for RAW or might have few elements. I mean how else to kill an ideology but from within. just some food for thought.

In my opinion, if we look closely, we will observe :

Allah aik hai.
Muhammad S.A.W.W Allah k banday aur Os k Rasool hain.
Tamaam Anbiya k Bar'haq honay par Emaan.
Tamaam Aasmaani Kitabon aur Sa'haiif k Bar'haq hony par Emaan.
Farishton k Bar'haq honay par Emaan
Qayamat k din par Emaan.
Marnay k baad dobara zinda kar k othaye jany par Emaan.

Deobandi, Barailvi, Ahle Hadees kisi ka iss baray mai koi Ikhtilaaf nahi.

Namaaz Din mai 5bar farz hai.
Sahib e Haisyat par Zakat.
Ramzaan ul Mubarak mai Rozay.
Sahib e Ist'ta'at par zindagee mai 1bar Hajj farz.

Deobandi, Barailvi, Ahle Hadees kisi ka iss baray mai koi Ikhtilaaf nahi.

Yai wo Aham Aqaid hain jo insaan ke Abdi Nijaat k hasool mai BUNYADI KIRDAR ada karty ahin. Inn par kisi ka koi ihktilaf nahi hai. Sb k Asal Bunyaadi Aqaid yai he hain.
So Islaam k kisi firqay mai Bunyadi Aqaid k hawaly se koi Ikhtilaaf nahi paya jata.
Iss k baad k Ikhtilafaat "Fazailee" Ikhtilafaat hain. Sb k paas apnay apnay dala'il hain. Koi kisi taraiqay ko Afzal
Khayal karta hai aur koi Kisi dosray tareeqay ko Afzal Khayal karta hai.
Bigarr paida tb hoa jab kuch (na Aaqbat Andaish) Imam Masjid ne Aam logo mai apni ilmiyat jharrnay k liya, Ikhtilaafi masail ko -ive andaz mai paish kiya.

Thank you. Islam is the faith of those who submit to the Kalima: "Lailaha Illalahu Mohammadur Rasulullah". Our faith is like a huge conglomerate. It is inclusive, not exclusive. We don't shut out; that's why we have remained strong. Various cultures, languages and varied experiences of peoples all over the world are accepted - provided of course, that the basics are not deviated from.

Thank you. Islam is the faith of those who submit to the Kalima: "Lailaha Illalahu Mohammadur Rasulullah". Our faith is like a huge conglomerate. It is inclusive, not exclusive. We don't shut out; that's why we have remained strong. Various cultures, languages and varied experiences of peoples all over the world are accepted - provided of course, that the basics are not deviated from.

Sir phir Galib kyon bola "Kaleesa mera agay, kabba mere pechay?"

in my opinion theoretically out religion is exclusive.. practically whatever was "developed" afterwards, makes little sense in today's world, except for the fact that principles stand true as they did back then, hence "reforms" required !

p.s.

reconstruction of Islamic thought is one work of Allama Iqbal that needs to be understood, if we want to carry Islam in the modern world or for the generations to come.

ASWJ is termed referred to Sunnis , They all are very similar interms of faith and follow same sources as references . Most Religious scholars agreed with each other on many basic issues , But few practices that were later added in the name of religion have created some differences. Which are being rectified with time . Suffixes are referred to school of thought , It doesn't mean that they have changed religion . Your next post reflects your shortage of knowledge about Islam.

Those new practices which were added later, did not create differences. Only a few people had differences with those new practices. Today also, Majority of Muslim population consider those new practices as desirable/ permissible. Like It is mentioned in Hadith that " Those practices / things which are considered good by the Muslims, is also good in the sight of Allah "

Regarding my "next" post, I have a stated a fact. Truth has bitten you. I think.

First you have to define that what is Wahhabi then your allegations could be considered .............

So-called real sunni ... But nothing to do with Sunnah :omghaha:

Don't you know Wahabi ??? Wahabi means a follower of teachings of Abdul Wahhab Najdi of Saudi Arabia, He created this deviant sect called Wahabis. They destroyed thousands of graves of Sahabas and Ahle Bait Athaar in Saudi. They believe killing Muslims who have committed shirk, is permissible.

The term " Real Sunni " is not so-called . Wahabis are not Sunnis. Those who follow Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and Sahabas both in Beliefs ( Eeman ) and Actions ( Sunnah ) are Real Sunnis.

I will be busy for my exam preparations for a few weeks. Anybody don't think that I have run away.

Don't know what this guy is talking about because all the major contemporary Sunni scholars that I know used to say Hazrat Ameer Muaiwya(RZ) as criticizing or maligning any companion of the Prophet(SAW) is against the basic ideology of Ahlay Suunah irrespective of Barelvis or Deobandis.
Agreed that generally Bralvis also use (RA) with Hazrat Ameer Muavia. But the point is that of Yazeed. Traditional Sunnis (Brelvis) don't use RA with Yazeed or neither call him Hazrat Yazeed. I don't know about the reflections of deubandis on this but Ahle-Hadith use RA with Yazeed.
Apparently the writer wants Pakistani society to divide further and wants Barelvis and Deobandis to start killing each other. Great work of intellect from PPP mouthpiece.
Brelvi-Ahl-e-Hadith ,Brelvi-Deubandi and Brelvi-Shia ideological conflicts have always been existing but even to date hardly any killings (except a few which too on individual levels) have taken place between the brelvis and other sects. In fact brlvis also took the wrath as the Melad procession in Nishtar park claimed 57 lives.

Since so many conspiracy theories float around the board, I have my own, you might agree or not but what if deoband is really a front for RAW or might have few elements. I mean how else to kill an ideology but from within. just some food for thought.

Deobandi came before RAW existed bro.

Don't you know Wahabi ??? Wahabi means a follower of teachings of Abdul Wahhab Najdi of Saudi Arabia, He created this deviant sect called Wahabis. They destroyed thousands of graves of Sahabas and Ahle Bait Athaar in Saudi. They believe killing Muslims who have committed shirk, is permissible.

The term " Real Sunni " is not so-called . Wahabis are not Sunnis. Those who follow Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and Sahabas both in Beliefs ( Eeman ) and Actions ( Sunnah ) are Real Sunnis.

I will be busy for my exam preparations for a few weeks. Anybody don't think that I have run away.

You are Muslim? I didn't know there were any Indian Muslims here. :what:

Personally I find it amazing that people are killing each other on political events that happened 1300 years ago. I call it extreme bigotry to kill or discriminate against anyone just because he was born a Deobandi, Salaafi, Sunni (Braelvi), Shia, Ismaili or Bohri etc.

I am just an ordinary human being, a worshipper of Allah, follower of the holy Prophet (PBUH) and of the holy Quran in that order. Quran says ‘La ikraha fiddin’ meaning that there is no compulsion in religion; I follow it to the letter. My family are supposed to be Syeds and we have Sunnis as well as quite a few Shias in our relations. One can respect all of the four ‘Rashideen’ equally as well as love ‘Ahle Bait’. I therefore refused to be categorised into any sect.

In my opinion Dubai is a true Islamic society; where you have a mosque at every corner as well as night clubs with wine available freely in the hotels. It is the individual’s choice whether he wants to go to the mosque or the night club or both. The day of Judgement becomes meaningless if I am forced to live a pious life as in a Wahhabi country such as Saudi Arabia. Per my humble opinion I can only be rewarded or punished for my action if it is based on my free will. Therefore I believe in tolerance of different views and religious practices as long as I am not compelled to follow the same; and I consider committing suicide and killing another human being because of sectarian, ethnic or linguistic differences a grave sin. I also respect Saints because they were better men and better Muslims than I can ever be. I ask all extremist supporters of this forum; pray explain of what crime was Sri Lankan Cricket Team guilty of that they were targeted by their beloved Taliban?

It is immaterial if Deobandis/ Wahhabis/ Takfiris call me a Mushrik or a Kafir, none of the bigots will have any power on the day of Judgement. And if ruthless killers of innocents and of female students are going to go to heaven, I would prefer to be in hell than be in the company of people who are guilty of crimes against the humanity.

I am thankful to Allah that my father; who during his student days was an active supporter of the Quaid and of Pakistan movement; is no longer alive. It saved him the disappointment of seeing his beloved Pakistan being hijacked by the intolerant ruffians who were dead against creation of Pakistan in the first place.

The real problem is the accepting the right to differ with co-existance. For example
1-Imam shaf'i (may God have His blessings upon him) was the student of Imam Malik (may God have His blessings upon him)
2-Imam Malik (may God have His blessings upon him) was a student of Imam Abu Hanifa ((may God have His blessings upon him)
3- Imam Ahmad Bin Hanble (may God have His blessings upon him) was the student of Abu Yousuf (may God have His blessings upon him) who was a celebrated pupil of Imam Abu Hanifa (may God have His blessings upon him).
Yet all of them formed their own branches of fiqh instead of following the fiqh of their teachers. But they all respected each other and didn't excluded the other fiqh from Islam.

Personally I find it amazing that people are killing each other on political events that happened 1300 years ago. I call it extreme bigotry to kill or discriminate against anyone just because he was born a Deobandi, Salaafi, Sunni (Braelvi), Shia, Ismaili or Bohri etc.

I am just an ordinary human being, a worshipper of Allah, follower of the holy Prophet (PBUH) and of the holy Quran in that order. Quran says ‘La ikraha fiddin’ meaning that there is no compulsion in religion; I follow it to the letter. My family are supposed to be Syeds and we have Sunnis as well as quite a few Shias in our relations. One can respect all of the four ‘Rashideen’ equally as well as love ‘Ahle Bait’. I therefore refused to be categorised into any sect.

In my opinion Dubai is a true Islamic society; where you have a mosque at every corner as well as night clubs with wine available freely in the hotels. It is the individual’s choice whether he wants to go to the mosque or the night club or both. The day of Judgement becomes meaningless if I am forced to live a pious life as in a Wahhabi country such as Saudi Arabia. Per my humble opinion I can only be rewarded or punished for my action if it is based on my free will. Therefore I believe in tolerance of different views and religious practices as long as I am not compelled to follow the same; and I consider committing suicide and killing another human being because of sectarian, ethnic or linguistic differences a grave sin. I also respect Saints because they were better men and better Muslims than I can ever be. I ask all extremist supporters of this forum; pray explain of what crime Sri Lankan Cricket Team guilty of that they were targeted by their beloved Taliban?

It is immaterial if Deobandis/ Wahhabis/ Takfiris call me a Mushrik or a Kafir, none of the bigots will have any power on the day of Judgement. And if ruthless killers of innocents and of female students are going to go to heaven, I would prefer to be go hell than be in the company of people who are guilty of crimes against the humanity.

I am thankful to Allah that my father; who during his student day was an active supporter of the Quaid and of Pakistan movement; is no longer alive. It saved him the disappointment of seeing his beloved Pakistan being hijacked by the intolerant ruffians who were dead against creation of Pakistan in the first place.

Well said. :coffee:

Sir phir Galib kyon bola "Kaleesa mera agay, kabba mere pechay?"

in my opinion theoretically out religion is exclusive.. practically whatever was "developed" afterwards, makes little sense in today's world, except for the fact that principles stand true as they did back then, hence "reforms" required !

p.s.

reconstruction of Islamic thought is one work of Allama Iqbal that needs to be understood, if we want to carry Islam in the modern world or for the generations to come.

1. Asadullah Ghalib aur Mohammad Iqbal jaise hastion ko thorey se bhi smajh ne ke lye, the parameters of a defense forum is small. They were poets, philosophers and sages. For instance, Iqbal's Shikwa and Jawab e Shikwa. Omar Khayam or Khalil Gibran means defferent things to different people.

2. Islam is not a religion as defined in the dictionary. The religion of the dictionary has rituals, images, idols, etc like Hinduism, Christianity, etc. Islam , to my mind, is best described as a revolution. This is a dynamic process that continues for ever for the betterment of mankind through social reformations.

The real problem is the accepting the right to differ with co-existance. For example
1-Imam shaf'i (may God have His blessings upon him) was the student of Imam Malik (may God have His blessings upon him)
2-Imam Malik (may God have His blessings upon him) was a student of Imam Abu Hanifa ((may God have His blessings upon him)
3- Imam Ahmad Bin Hanble (may God have His blessings upon him) was the student of Abu Yousuf (may God have His blessings upon him) who was a celebrated pupil of Imam Abu Hanifa (may God have His blessings upon him).
Yet all of them formed their own branches of fiqh instead of following the fiqh of their teachers. But they all respected each other and didn't excluded the other fiqh from Islam.

The problem is the takfiris who justify violence against the sects they deem heretical. :sick:

The problem is the takfiris who justify violence against the sects they deem heretical. :sick:

Yes, and we also need to understand the state of the society at a given point in time. What are the influences of local culture? The stance of the ruler or the political situation? Are we talking about those in a Dar ul Harb or Dar ul Islam or those living in a condition in between. The context / perspective needs to be analyzed. That's why it has been enjoined that there is no compulsion in religion. That's why we are exclusive, tolerant and protect even those who profess other faiths. That's why today SA, China or even Korea is not totally Muslim. (Amir Taimur's cavalry had crossed into modern Korea, but he didn't stay back.) That's also the reason it took nearly 200 years for the Muslims to establish themselves in the Indus valley. Merely using the sword would have fast-tracked this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom