What's new

Hijab And Corporate Morality — Orya Maqbool Jan

I want @ZYXW to wear a Burqa ! :whistle:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle aap lagooo key kiddo ! :tongue:

1. This is not true. Iranians themselves were invaded by aryans, they are not aryans.
upload_2015-4-9_19-28-28.png

So decide for yourself if they were Iranians or Europeans?

2. There was aryan invasion by europeans.
Aryan inavsion theory was a myth propagated by Britishers to make Indians feel inferior to 'em.

Saree is an Indian dress, ppl in India knew about weaving much before Europeans learnt the art.

Last edited:
Hey, I wear 'hijabs' (beanies) every winter :angel:

Do women over there in the UK wear Burqas ? Maybe 1 in every 100 Pakistani woman wears it here and even they're looked upon by the rest of the society as 'Okay....thats a bit extreme....but whatever works for you' ! :undecided:

To me they all look like walking American Indian tents ! :oops:

View attachment 213507

So decide for yourself if they were Iranians or Europeans?

Aryan inavsion theory was a myth propagated by Britishers to make Indians feels inferior to 'em.

Saree is an Indian dress, ppl in India knew about weaving much before Europeans learnt the art.

See ancient greek women cloths. Iranians were brainwashed in to thinking they are aryans, they even used to salute like nazis and renamed their country. But modern science prove they are just like other west asian/arabs by race.

This is the reason some Pakistani women also wear saree, since we don't have problem with european inventions.

See ancient greek women cloths. Iranians were brainwashed in to thinking they are aryans, they even used to salute like nazis and renamed their country. But modern science prove they are just like other west asian/arabs by race.

I already told you about Uttariya and how it turned into a saree.

1.JPG

1.JPG

The hijab is quite common, burqas relatively rare.

As far as I know, women who wear the burqa do it out of their own choice. The choice factor is conveniently ignored by most people who argue against it.

Hijab is rare in Pakistan too; perhaps 1 in every 50-80 women wear it ! :undecided:

I don't argue against it; I just think its Arab culture masquerading as Islam.

Hijab is rare in Pakistan too; perhaps 1 in every 50-80 women wear it ! :undecided:

I don't argue against it; I just think its Arab culture masquerading as Islam.
yes and the other wear Burqas, dude the number of Burqa wearing women are increasing fast,

If she was wearing this saree in America then I would find it funny, but if she was wearing this for dandiya then I would not object. :P
What's wrong wearing our stuff even in mars ? I never understand the logic of shying away from our traditional attire whether it is in America or India .... Do Americans feels the same way in India as you quoted about Indians in US.....
Sorry I disagree.... Your dress, your style doesn't make a difference yar .... What was Swami Vivekananda wearing in Chicago when he gave that famous speech 130 yrs ago n rest is history for us to learn....
Nothing to feel funny at all n flaunt your values, culture n tradition without any hesitation .....

Back
Top Bottom