What's new

Hijab And Corporate Morality — Orya Maqbool Jan

you did not grasp what i was trying to say
they have LESS chance of having the thought or temptation as compared to men..................
ok..may be you are right.. may be women are good at poker face..
we need scintific experiment under controlled condition to find that..

Vedic times? Then its foreign to India because aryans were not Indians but europeans so greece make sence.
Correction:
1. Aryans were NOT europeans they were sheep herders of Iran who had settled in Europe.
2. There was no aryan invasion.
And why can't we reverse the logic? what if I say Europeans got influenced by Indian way of dressing??

ok..may be you are right.. may be women are good at poker face..
we need scintific experiment under controlled condition to find that..
...........you do that
while i will stay here and believe what my religion says k?

sd321.png

Correction:
1. Aryans were NOT europeans they were sheep herders of Iran who had settled in Europe.
2. There was no aryan invasion.
And why can't we reverse the logic? what if I say Europeans got influenced by Indian way of dressing??

1. This is not true. Iranians themselves were invaded by aryans, they are not aryans.
2. There was aryan invasion by europeans.

ancient greece

8dd35fb1fecd4680fca97a8981557df8.jpg

OH GAWD
OUR RELIGION DOES NOT TALK ABOUT MEASURING URGES
IT JUST SAYS THE WOMEN ARE MORE PURE AND STRONG SPIRITUALLY

NOW IF YOU DONT WANNA UNDERSTAND THEN YOU ARE A MULLAH, and EXTREMIST MULLAH

Allah will protect us from this kind of Pakistan
In Shaa Allah
but we are not talking about spiritualism.. OP makes claim about male having urges on road which requires women to cover up.
not sure why you went on a tangent and now shouting at me.:crazy:

The order is to cover the hair and the body from the chest down to the ankles. So a hijab + decent clothes (i.e. not too tight nor see-through) should do it. Some people take it a step further and cover their faces, and even the eyes. If that's what they want, who are we to judge.
This is all in front of a non-mahram (who are permissible to be married).

In front of mahrams (other women, husband and every male family member) the minimum I believe is navel to knee, plus whatever else which may be considered to be modest (chest, in most societies).

but we are not talking about spiritualism.. OP makes claim about male having urges on road which requires women to cover up.
not sure why you went on a tangent and now shouting at me.:crazy:
hmm, well i said that because I posed a serious question for the OP, he didnt reply, so i was killing time...............

Hijab and Niqab I can understand but wtf is a Burkah? That thing is designed to restrict women to have no contact with the rest of the world, it was designed by Bedouins and it suited them in 7th Century. Burkah makes sure women can't receive education, to be able to hold a conversation, it shows women have no personality but just a property of her father or husband.

The order is to cover the hair and the body from the chest down to the ankles. So a hijab + decent clothes (i.e. not too tight nor see-through) should do it. Some people take it a step further and cover their faces, and even the eyes. If that's what they want, who are we to judge.

You try wearing a hijab for sometime and then we'll see ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom