What's new

Hijab And Corporate Morality — Orya Maqbool Jan

Oh great here comes merry go round. Debate with him and he will take you in circles all day long. I am saying the truth. Allah is much more liberal than you think.
No you are saying truth Hijab is compulsory when ever a na mehram is around its not matter of choice its compulsory and ALLAH is not what you think he is

Both have orders to cover up yes when you follow west what you get is a country like USA where according to there own reports 1 out of 5 women are rape victims. UK government reported more than 80000 rapes last year and every day several cases come up in India. And last but not least you don't know more than GOD simple as that
where exactly did YOUR GOD tell the women to wear a tent?
because my Allah did not say that anywhere, he gave both of them equal rights, and described the same dress code for both of them

what about sexual urge women feel when they see men, should not men be covering themselves too.
Granted they are less likely to force themselves on men.. but very few men do it anyway.
I understand if there is law and order problem then as a personal safety you would like to cover up. But most muslim countries do not have law and order problem of that level which requires every woman to cover up.
Girls as young as 7 wear it, whats that about.
actually the reason for this is that women are more spiritually stronger than men, hence they have a lot less chance of committing a since as compared to men.

No you are saying truth Hijab is compulsory when ever a na mehram is around its not matter of choice its compulsory and ALLAH is not what you think he is

i have a solution for this... the nasser vid i posted in first page has someone saying it...

zarvan and other like-minded males must wear the famed and glorious shuttle-cock burqa when they go out so that the sight of uncovered na-mahram females does not despoil the delicate virtues of these pure tableeghi males...

Burqa+Party.jpg

If she was wearing this saree in America then I would find it funny, but if she was wearing this for dandiya then I would not object.
:P

i agree that her saree is too colorful but she is wearing it greek style, which is proper because saree is supposed to be greek invention, derived from their toga-like dress.

but i quite admire this lady ( akansha awasthi ). :ashamed:

where exactly did YOUR GOD tell the women to wear a tent?
because my Allah did not say that anywhere, he gave both of them equal rights, and described the same dress code for both of them

actually the reason for this is that women are more spiritually stronger than men, hence they have a lot less chance of committing a since as compared to men.
thats bs. define sin in this context.

I thought some one will post Hijab wearing ladies pics in this thread !
please refrain from this, these are the people who have a Major hand, who pass wrong comments and force girls into their homes

thats bs. define sin in this context.
hmm?
well i cant exactly say a sin, but they are less likely to have bad thoughts...............

i agree that her saree is too colorful but she is wearing it greek style, which is proper because saree is supposed to be greek invention, derived from their toga-like dress.
Saree is a greek invention???
Tell me about it :coffee:
Let me tell you that saree is being worn since vedic times, back then a singlecloth was wrapped around the whole body and draped over the shoulder. People used to wear the lower garment called paridhana which was pleated in front and used to tie with a belt called mekhala and an upper garment called uttariya(covered like a shawl) which they used to remove during summers.
Jamahir I seriously feel like recording some blessed words and sending it across to you. :angry: Why cant you give credit to India where its due??

Zarvan, i would need a reference from the Quran for that dress code..............

btw weren't you the one who was going "ladies arrest me, im a terrorist"
on the Women Police Commandos thread?
hypocrisy maybe?

please refrain from this, these are the people who have a Major hand, who pass wrong comments and force girls into their homes

hmm?
well i cant exactly say a sin, but they are less likely to have bad thoughts...............
what is bad thought? thinking about sex is bad thought?
so basically women just have sex as a routine activity, no thought involved..no passion.. right?

Saree is a greek invention???
Tell me about it :coffee:
Let me tell you that saree is being worn since vedic times, back then a singlecloth was wrapped around the whole body and draped over the shoulder. People used to wear the lower garment called paridhana which was pleated in front and used to tie with a belt called mekhala and an upper garment called uttariya(covered like a shawl) which they used to remove during summers.
Jamahir I seriously feel like recording some blessed words and sending it across to you. :angry: Why cant you give credit to India where its due??

Vedic times? Then its foreign to India because aryans were not Indians but europeans so greece make sence.

what is bad thought? thinking about sex is bad thought?
so basically women just have sex as a routine activity, no thought involved..no passion.. right?
ummm no
actually Sir i would have to explain this in context of Islam
a man who is not related to a woman in any way should not think bad of her ir look at her with bad intentions
the inverse is also true

so a women is less tempted as compared to a man

ummm no
actually Sir i would have to explain this in context of Islam
a man who is not related to a woman in any way should not think bad of her ir look at her with bad intentions
the inverse is also true

so a women is less tempted as compared to a man
you just went from 'should' to a statement of fact. Why do you think women do not have sexual thought. even muslim women... what 'should' happen is different issue.

you just implied women do not think about sex, or fancy men on street, thats a straight lie.

you just went from 'should' to a statement of fact. Why do you think women do not have sexual thought. even muslim women... what 'should' happen is different issue.

you just implied women do not think about sex, or fancy men on street, thats a straight lie.
you did not grasp what i was trying to say
they have LESS chance of having the thought or temptation as compared to men..................

Back
Top Bottom