What's new

High Mark 2016 Motorway Touchdown

What was to be done, has been done. Can it. There is no fire actually on ground. You are merely inventing things. Basically trolling

@waz @WAJsal @Oscar @Joe Shearer @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch This member is now spreading lies and disinformation further inflaming the forum. He claims to have direct access to GHQs on either side. As if ...!

I think, a suitable remedial measure will be required.

@nair @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec In case you missed out the war as is unfolding in Kashmir please follow @Viper0011.

@The Sandman @The Eagle @Sarge @PaklovesTurkiye Enjoy the fun

@The Eagle Am sure you will understand as to why I tag you at times.

"suitable remedial measure" why don't you just go ahead and block me? Why beat around the bush? I was waiting for this post as I pissed off a senor guy on here. I don't own the site nor does it give me shiit. I in fact waste my time on here. So with all due respect, if you can't appreciate someone giving you what you'll can't have access to, then fu*k off!! How does that sound for a "suitable remedial measure"?? :rofl:

Half of these losers you put on here, can't win an argument or know how to write, for them this is Dewali time :enjoy::lol:

"suitable remedial measure" why don't you just go ahead and block me? Why beat around the bush? I was waiting for this post as I pissed off a senor guy on here. I don't own the site nor does it give me shiit. I in fact waste my time on here. So with all due respect, if you can't appreciate someone giving you what you'll can't have access to, then fu*k off!! How does that sound for a "suitable remedial measure"?? :rofl:

Because you don't have access to things other than crap.

There are enough guys here on this thread and forum, who won't be around in case something was happening ...

There are enough guys here on this thread and forum, who won't be around in case something was happening ...

Right!! What is that "something" you are referring to? This is where you people at the lower level run into issues. And I can't write this part as I was told this shouldn't come out. Like I said, enjoy the suitable measure, aka, fu*k off!! :enjoy:

And if there was nothing gong on, use your head and read up this. And try to put 2+2 together, the purpose behind this writing:

https://defence.pk/threads/breaking...-case-of-surgical-strike.450921/#post-8719458

The people were told to evac three days ago. The entire loc and 15 km behind has war markings and red flags only put during a conflict. Look, i don't have the time to feed trolls and conspiracy theorists. None of your posts are logical or make sense. If you truly have someone higher up in the military, go ask them. They should know what's going on. Writing silly posts won't get you anything. If someone with credentials denies what I am writing, let me know. I'll post actual pictures I am getting but not authorized to post (will ask for permissions).

You seem to have 0 idea what you are talking about...there has been no evacuation on either side

Right!! What is that "something" you are referring to? This is where you people at the lower level run into issues. And I can't write this part as I was told this shouldn't come out. Like I said, enjoy the suitable measure, aka, fu*k off!! :enjoy:

And if there was nothing gong on, use your head and read up this. And try to put 2+2 together, the purpose behind this writing:

https://defence.pk/threads/breaking...-case-of-surgical-strike.450921/#post-8719458

Yup. You are right at the 'lower level' aspect, I certainly won't be knowing anything. Only "high"er rung people like you would be knowing - out of Line of Control of Op-Center Series Tom Clancy written by Jeff Rovin

Cheers

Its 120 Km/h.
But speed detection cameras of motorway police usually detects over speeding at 128 Km/h.

Speed is detected down to every single km/h. They tolerate meter errors as vast speedometers are still manual. That means they give an additional "bar" to drivers and only fine them when they know it indeed over-speeding and not a minor speedometer error on part of driver.

This margin of error is different for different speeds. For 40 km/h this margin is 3 km/h, for 70km/h, its around 5. In Australia, the maximum speed before fine is 117km/h when speed limit is 110km/h.

This rule is less about Police's ability to detect speed, which is anyway very accurate. This is more about drivers who may be driving 20 years old vehicles.

Add Webby too. You forgot him........what about Modi, Gen. Singh,Gen. RS, the BBC? They clearly deserve to know the smart logic you came up with :enjoy:. This is fun :big_boss:

Yup. You are right at the 'lower level' aspect. Cheers

:tup:

What was to be done, has been done. Can it. There is no fire actually on ground. You are merely inventing things. Basically trolling

@waz @WAJsal @Oscar @Joe Shearer @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch This member is now spreading lies and disinformation further inflaming the forum. He claims to have direct access to GHQs on either side. As if ...!

@nair @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec In case you missed out the war as is unfolding in Kashmir please follow @Viper0011.

Dude,

He is a well documented false flag PMLN paid troll. Please dont waste your time on him. the only purpose is he serves is slagslapping on a slow day.

Dude,

He is a well documented false flag PMLN paid troll. Please dont waste your time on him. the only purpose is he serves is slagslapping on a slow day.

He is a fraud, that I am aware of. Was claiming 40 years of diplomatic expertise knowing eff all. First time someone has confirmed it to me.

Thanks

escape is not that strong and living nations do. War is the worst thing which can happen to a country, but if everyone thinks of escaping who will defend.

The rest of us who will instead return. Pakistan hasn't yet lost all of its maniacs.

Lately some members have been pulling their strings and bringing in some sensational news regarding reported tense situation at the border. Here is what I have with me.

1: PAF has started the exercise Hi Mark 2016 as planned and as this exercise is simulating near to war like situation therefore PAF aircraft/assets have been deployed to its war time locations from where they are operating. This exercise include very special maneuvers near border in GB, flying over Siachin and near LOC etc too.

2: IAF's exercise TALON has also coincided with the same timeline so ofcourse both PAF/IAF radars wud be getting quite provocative blips on their screens.

3: Fact is that till the time India does not get/provide any credible links of Pakistan's involvement in Uri incident, till then it will not even think of crossing any red line.

4: Pak-Russian exercise of special forces is about to commence. India going for offensive with Russian Forces present in Pakistan.....not a good idea.

5: Current snub at UN with regards to IOK has put India in quite an awkward position. In such a case any hostility anywhere does not suits India.

6: Nonetheless Yes concerned quarters in Pakistan is cautious of any possible adventurism/aggression from India so yes necessary arrangement had already been done but that in no case are like any of the "Ops Sentinels".

7: The main indicator of war like scenario or possible escalation wud be when deployment of quite a major chunk of Pakistani assets/equipment from FATA to eastern border be carried out.

Having said so Yes lately there had been movement of extra ordinary kind on Indian side and same has been responded by Pakistan accordingly. Wars are always dirty but if War is the slogan out there then both countries shud get ready to step into stone age (Thats the minimum amount of destruction for both in case of any small aggression by any of the two).

Dude,

I shagged your rear a few times on here.....seems like it still hurts? And I am a paid PMLN troll? Like you are a Modi paid troll? By the way, my offer still stands, 180k plus 20% bonus plus benefits. Cost of people like you I comfortable pay and buy. Let me know if you would like to transfer your H1 while being treated fairly, vs. the shiit treatment Cognizant and the other Indian employers give you guys, even with PHD's. So sad!!

And yet I am a paid troll. You people need to really make up your mind as to who I really am. Its getting confusing around here....

Lately some members have been pulling their strings and bringing in some sensational news regarding reported tense situation at the border. Here is what I have with me.

1: PAF has started the exercise Hi Mark 2016 as planned and as this exercise is simulating near to war like situation therefore PAF aircraft/assets have been deployed to its war time locations from where they are operating. This exercise include very special maneuvers near border in GB, flying over Siachin and near LOC etc too.

2: IAF's exercise TALON has also coincided with the same timeline so ofcourse both PAF/IAF radars wud be getting quite provocative blips on their screens.

3: Fact is that till the time India does not get/provide any credible links of Pakistan's involvement in Uri incident, till then it will not even think of crossing any red line.

4: Pak-Russian exercise of special forces is about to commence. India going for offensive with Russian Forces present in Pakistan.....not a good idea.

5: Current snub at UN with regards to IOK has put India in quite an awkward position. In such a case any hostility anywhere does not suits India.

6: Nonetheless Yes concerned quarters in Pakistan is cautious of any possible adventurism/aggression from India so yes necessary arrangement had already been done but that in no case are like any of the "Ops Sentinels".

7: The main indicator of war like scenario or possible escalation wud be when deployment of quite a major chunk of Pakistani assets/equipment from FATA to eastern border be carried out.

Having said so Yes lately there had been movement of extra ordinary kind on Indian side and same has been responded by Pakistan accordingly. Wars are always dirty but if War is the slogan out there then both countries shud get ready to step into stone age (Thats the minimum amount of destruction for both in case of any small aggression by any of the two).

And the purpose behind this lengthy book was......nothing. Why does the following thread exist, you might ask? What was the reason for the OP's contribution?

Dude,

Check this out. Something I've been mentioning here for years. Truth can never be hidden. Let your people know, there will be strict checking now a days. The days of human trafficking through H1 is ending.....

@hellfire : enjoy while I am here providing you real news, aka, sensation per your delusional mind!
https://defence.pk/threads/wsj-indi...al-immigrants-to-the-u-s.450893/#post-8719516

And the purpose behind this lengthy book was......nothing. Why does the following thread exist, you might ask? What was the reason for the OP's contribution?

Dear Sir, may I know that since when military matters have started to pop up on media even there and then? The fact is media on both sides of the border are feeding from each other and passing on to their people out there to further create sensation. Plz just see how PSX has performed yesterday and see how is it doing right now. Its responding to the extra hype created around. Fact is yes things have heated up as was expected but its well short of anything where war seems imminent and we have to go for deployments of our troops and assets as per war time scenario.

Please read the messages from #88 onwards.

This is an idiot of a very high order, a bull-shitter who, as you correctly pointed out, has been claiming numerous things done at numerous times - only the bartender from Irma La Douce could have had a more varied past.

Try to ignore him - I know that it is difficult, given his shrill hysteria.

Back
Top Bottom