What's new

High Mark 2016 Motorway Touchdown

Please read the messages from #88 onwards.

This is an idiot of a very high order, a bull-shitter who, as you correctly pointed out, has been claiming numerous things done at numerous times - only the bartender from Irma La Douce could have had a more varied past.

Try to ignore him - I know that it is difficult, given his shrill hysteria.

Oh actually was humoring him for a few days. Made sensible posts also. But with artillery firing ..... it became a serious laugh. Such irresponsible statements need to be called out

But yes .... best avoided.

I am surprised not to see the jf-17 doing landing runs from the motorway, though it has the shortest takeoff and landing run and a rugged landing gear that was designed for this purpose.

JF-17 is also taking part, its just a matter of time till the pictures and videos come out.

Oh actually was humoring him for a few days. Made sensible posts also. But with artillery firing ..... it became a serious laugh. Such irresponsible statements need to be called out

But yes .... best avoided.

You are right, he makes a spate of suddenly lucid posts and then falls back into this rave mode.

@Viper0011. Will you please elaborate why you are spreading false news about skirmishes on LOC,currently there is nothing going around.
PAF is already in state of full preparedness due to HIGH MARK exercise.
Please don't make joke out of yourself,there is nothing happening not even sniping duels on LOC right now.
Both countries have fully deployed there respective formations in there area of duty on LOC For many decades.

Last edited:
@Viper0011. Will you please elaborate why you are spreading false news about skirmishes on LOC,currently there is nothing going around.
Please don't make joke out of yourself,there is nothing happening not even sniping duels onn LOC right now.
Both countries have fully deployed there respective formations in there area of duty on LOC From many decades.

30th of September, Dharna in Raiwind. Now ask yourself why a die hard PMLN supporter would spread false news?

Despite all that hoopla from both sides, thanks almighty for those people sitting on real strategic positions are not that stupid to ignite something without knowing where it may end.

What was to be done, has been done. Can it. There is no fire actually on ground. You are merely inventing things. Basically trolling

@waz @WAJsal @Oscar @Joe Shearer @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch This member is now spreading lies and disinformation further inflaming the forum. He claims to have direct access to GHQs on either side. As if ...!

I think, a suitable remedial measure will be required.

@nair @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec In case you missed out the war as is unfolding in Kashmir please follow @Viper0011.

@The Sandman @The Eagle @Sarge @PaklovesTurkiye Enjoy the fun

@The Eagle Am sure you will understand as to why I tag you at times.
Nothing news in this. Dont worry. Most of the people here do understand what is actually happening on ground. However i do agree with you that there is a strong need to stop such speculation and warmongering. Just to create some sensational headlines we cannot and must not allow people to start bull 5hitting!

@Irfan Baloch @waz @Slav Defence please look into this problem.

Will you please elaborate why you are spreading false news about skirmishes on LOC,currently there is nothing going around.
Please don't make joke out of yourself,there is nothing happening not even sniping duels onn LOC right now.
Both countries have fully deployed there respective formations in there area of duty on LOC From many decades.
To sound important? :P

Unlike you, I am not watching any Indian or Pakistani tv. I just text or email.....so everything comes from some source if you know what I mean.
Shame on general Raheel Shareef and General Dalbir Singh to be using whatsapp with you in time os such crisis! :P

There is no sensationalism and there is nothing unnecessary on here. Things are coming in and are being reported. If you don't like my posts, feel free to not read them. We all know there was an exercise planned including all PAF assets across the entire country. But due to this situation, the purpose and goals of this entire thing have changed.

If you have the pull, reach out to your strategic command's hq or even the GHQ and tell me if they say otherwise (you'll need pull to the top for this). Good luck :enjoy:
Will a brigadier do? Serving in armored corps and stationed at GHQ Rawalpindi these days?
:)
Or it is between the big three only for now? that is you, nawaz and raheel sharif? :D

And sorry but know, the reports are not coming in sir, they are either just been manufactured or you are being trolled :D

I would have ignored the posts, as you suggested if these were normal times but i wont let people be fooled by absolutely baseless rumors and reports.

038dd07589161932e1ad290.jpg

800px-PAF_Mirage_III_ROSE_alert_scramble_competition_Falcon_Air_Meet_2010_2.jpg

High Mark 2010 (30).jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

PAF_Mirage_III_ROSE_alert_scramble_competition_Falcon_Air_Meet_2010_side_view_2-1-740x357.jpg

What was to be done, has been done. Can it. There is no fire actually on ground. You are merely inventing things. Basically trolling

@waz @WAJsal @Oscar @Joe Shearer @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch This member is now spreading lies and disinformation further inflaming the forum. He claims to have direct access to GHQs on either side. As if ...!

I think, a suitable remedial measure will be required.

@nair @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec In case you missed out the war as is unfolding in Kashmir please follow @Viper0011.

@The Sandman @The Eagle @Sarge @PaklovesTurkiye Enjoy the fun

@The Eagle Am sure you will understand as to why I tag you at times.

Dont waste your time.....His lies have been exposed before.....Hardly anyone take him seriously....... I think his friend is son of current chief..... He gets minute by minute updates......

Shame on general Raheel Shareef and General Dalbir Singh to be using whatsapp with you in time os such crisis! :P

Why shame???? They are doing what they are supposed to do, Updating higher ups!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom