What's new

High Mark 2016 Motorway Touchdown

kindly stop with these baseless rumors and unnecessary sensationalism!!!
there is no extra activity from army. Airforce is going through PRE PLANNED exercise, large scale, which involved all assets. The activity we see from them is for the exercise and not a preparation of some war in next two days. LOC sees increased shelling and activity every now and then and the current one is also a "routine" affair. No need to imagine a few dots, then bending all the way to connect them to form a picture you have already made in your mind.

There is no sensationalism and there is nothing unnecessary on here. Things are coming in and are being reported. If you don't like my posts, feel free to not read them. We all know there was an exercise planned including all PAF assets across the entire country. But due to this situation, the purpose and goals of this entire thing have changed.

If you have the pull, reach out to your strategic command's hq or even the GHQ and tell me if they say otherwise (you'll need pull to the top for this). Good luck :enjoy:

Here, just confirmed something with my Indian source. The Indian government has put a total ban on media to further cover Uri (from the ground or the area), similarly, no media outlet is allowed to report on anything happening near LOC or with regards to massive troop and IAF movement. Just one example of how media is a tool used by every government for her benefit.

Thats because their media has briught the situation to this level and has created several headaches for the government. Not because the war has become imminent

My point is the intention of journalist concerned... i know he did not disclose any thing ... but was that his intention?? He described flares as balls of fire coming out of aircraft.... thats the extent of his military knowledge... so did he personally in his tiny little head know that he was nit dosclosing any thing ....
My guess is nope.. did he wait to cgeck with some one that should he be reporting this on an indian channel.... nope...

Like i said, everyone adult in journalism has a basic idea what to say and what not to say. He's basically explaining stuff like a lay-man, like you said. That's it. So I don't see the big hoopla about it. Had this been other "favorite tv channels of yours", even giving out a flight plan would've been fine. Learn to tolerate small stuff in life. You'll live a longer and healthier life :enjoy:

Thats because their media has briught the situation to this level and has created several headaches for the government. Not because the war has become imminent

You are entitled to your opinion. In the US military, its referred to as "Operational Secrecy" and it is practiced everywhere, including in your GHQ :enjoy:

well that was all in the NEWS as well.
why you wasted energies getting this from the "source". :)

Unlike you, I am not watching any Indian or Pakistani tv. I just text or email.....so everything comes from some source if you know what I mean.

Like i said, everyone adult in journalism has a basic idea what to say and what not to say. He's basically explaining stuff like a lay-man, like you said. That's it. So I don't see the big hoopla about it. Had this been other "favorite tv channels of yours", even giving out a flight plan would've been fine. Learn to tolerate small stuff in life. You'll live a longer and healthier life :enjoy:

You are entitled to your opinion. In the US military, its referred to as "Operational Secrecy" and it is practiced everywhere, including in your GHQ :enjoy:

Unlike you, I am not watching any Indian or Pakistani tv. I just text or email.....so everything comes from some source if you know what I mean.

If thats what it is, I am afraid your sources are little off the track. Yes things are heating up but not to the extent that you are depicting.

Chill out people, if there Pak Military was concerned they would have cancelled PAF exercises, the fact that they went ahead with them means they are confident and in control.

All the planning on indian side is just "thinking" and thinking makes you weak, hot headed people never think they just do it and Indians very well know us that we are hot headed people and will just do it, that is what makes them think and go rubber in their knees...........and they keep looking for another mouqa

Last edited:
If thats what it is, I am afraid your sources are little off the track. Yes things are heating up but not to the extent that you are depicting.

Ok man. Like I said, reach out to the GHQ or the Strategic Command guys and let me know what they tell you (if you have that much pull in that circle). If they contradict me, let me know (backed up by the source). And I will leave this forum. I don't write bull shiit.

Make sure your source is not an indian sitting in his living room with his hand on the stick ..planning to go full throttle... Been happening alot recently

Sure, an Indian is telling me all about Pakistan's strategic decisions that are limited to a few people. Makes perfect sense :enjoy:

Sure, an Indian is telling me all about Pakistan's strategic decisions that are limited to a few people. Makes perfect sense :enjoy:

What are you even talking about.
Enlighten me about what you're thinking?

14441223_1058706057570021_6064692534732900394_n.jpg

Team HighMark 2016 (Motorway Boys)

Landing K-8P on motorway means PAF has assigned war time operational role to K-8s too. Thats interesting.
It is fully capable.

my sister living in Saudi Arabia has called us and she is very much worried for us . my brother in law is asking us to prepare luggage and come over there. Is situation that serious ? I think Arab media is exaggerating the news .
escape is not that strong and living nations do. War is the worst thing which can happen to a country, but if everyone thinks of escaping who will defend.

Loc on pakistani side is heavily populated...there will be sirens going off if heavy guns are used...there will be eveacuations ..people will move to shelters...there will be aid provided to them...your source is wrong on use of heavy guns uptil now

Loc on pakistani side is heavily populated...there will be sirens going off if heavy guns are used...there will be eveacuations ..people will move to shelters...there will be aid provided to them...your source is wrong on use of heavy guns uptil now

The people were told to evac three days ago. The entire loc and 15 km behind has war markings and red flags only put during a conflict. Look, i don't have the time to feed trolls and conspiracy theorists. None of your posts are logical or make sense. If you truly have someone higher up in the military, go ask them. They should know what's going on. Writing silly posts won't get you anything. If someone with credentials denies what I am writing, let me know. I'll post actual pictures I am getting but not authorized to post (will ask for permissions).

Its the same for India too, they have put in total media blackout on their side too as they expect the casualties to be very high for what they are about to go do. In fact, if you watch the Indian media, they are still saying "a conflict with Pakistan is not on cards", this is being repeated every hour while dozens of heavy Bofors and other artillery are shelling out hundreds of shells every minute!!

What was to be done, has been done. Can it. There is no fire actually on ground. You are merely inventing things. Basically trolling

@waz @WAJsal @Oscar @Joe Shearer @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch This member is now spreading lies and disinformation further inflaming the forum. He claims to have direct access to GHQs on either side. As if ...!

I think, a suitable remedial measure will be required.

@nair @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec In case you missed out the war as is unfolding in Kashmir please follow @Viper0011.

@The Sandman @The Eagle @Sarge @PaklovesTurkiye Enjoy the fun

@The Eagle Am sure you will understand as to why I tag you at times.

Back
Top Bottom