What's new

High Mark 2016 Motorway Touchdown

islamabad isnt alone, zdks and thunders patrolling here in karachi and sea for hours...
few days ago, saw two jets flying over Hyderabad. it was seem like a chase..
the jets were seem mirage and JF-17

Quite a test of Iman for the Pak folks. From the Turkish experience I may say that time is on their side InshaAllah. If it had happened before even 2012, I wouldn't be that sure. With enormous sacrifice they have bought time. As for Ehl-i Iman, it's Sefer for Zafer belongs to the ONLY ONE TRUE OWNER of KUDRET...

La Galibe IllaAllah....

Its not all over the motorway. They are chosen sections. By putting these signs on, you'll be breaching the confidentiality of these patches to be used as quick runways.
Bro those patches are easily identifiable if one knows what to look for.

Bro those patches are easily identifiable if one knows what to look for.

That's why they block the traffic before doing this stuff. You think the entire Indian intelligence will be taking trips on motorways to find this stuff? Currently, the most hidden this stuff is, the better.

Also, do know something. The exercises and the REAL runways are two different things. So you don't want markings. 150 KM is a huge area. You can't expect the IAF to be patrolling over it all the time. So the best bet is to keep things as hidden as possible. Just basic secrecy of the SOP's.

islamabad isnt alone, zdks and thunders patrolling here in karachi and sea for hours...

Imminent war or DEFCON-2 is the highest pre-war alert. When its issued, you are literally waiting to engage. Between this and actual war DEFCON-1 could be seconds. So the entire Pakistani military is at the highest war-alert. The next 72 hours are pretty darn serious as the Indian IBG's have assembled since yesterday evening and can setup their re-enforcement protocols and start a real attack.

There is already plenty of CAP related air (both sides), and heavy artillery shelling related activity going on, on either side of the border around Kashmir.

my sister living in Saudi Arabia has called us and she is very much worried for us . my brother in law is asking us to prepare luggage and come over there. Is situation that serious ? I think Arab media is exaggerating the news .

Man no one knows anything here in UAE. I am reading PDF and that's why I know about the happenings. I have not seen any Pakistani paying any serious attention to any Arab newspapers in UAE at least.

Indians are talking about the war in offices though as if something is going to happen this time. However, Pakistanis are either smiling, or ridiculing them. Maybe your sister's husband has heard about the war from an Indian colleague.

I told my wife about the possible war and she asked me to return back for a few weeks if war starts. She wants to personally experience a war with our parents and siblings.

That's why they block the traffic before doing this stuff. You think the entire Indian intelligence will be taking trips on motorways to find this stuff? Currently, the most hidden this stuff is, the better.

Also, do know something. The exercises and the REAL runways are two different things. So you don't want markings. 150 KM is a huge area. You can't expect the IAF to be patrolling over it all the time. So the best bet is to keep things as hidden as possible. Just basic secrecy of the SOP's.

Imminent war or DEFCON-2 is the highest pre-war alert. When its issued, you are literally waiting to engage. Between this and actual war DEFCON-1 could be seconds. So the entire Pakistani military is at the highest war-alert. The next 72 hours are pretty darn serious as the Indian IBG's have assembled since yesterday evening and can setup their re-enforcement protocols and start a real attack.

There is already plenty of CAP related air (both sides), and heavy artillery shelling related activity going on, on either side of the border around Kashmir.

Indians limiting their press to cover army related matters is also a serious escalation...

They are planning to move in ...and probably are expecting heavy casualities....

I wont be surprised if this one turns out to be a real deal

Back
Top Bottom