What's new

High level Russian defence delegation visiting Pakistan

They are here to discuss lotsvof things . arm deals ,Afghanistan & CPEC .
I bet when CPEC get fully operational . you people will see the dramatic change in Russia's policy towards india .to be honest , a negative change .

If wishes were horses.. Mi35, Su35, s400, in future pakfa. Hope Russia will give loan for these too just like China. Maybe the meeting was on that. How to get soft loans:pop:
Burnol my friend . its burnol . ... Use it .

Turkey and qatar are the only credit to civilian gov with the questionmark on aleged commissions on LNG deal and bus deal from Turkey .

Oh please!! These commission agent gunja brothers you think have any sense of what foreign policy is. Qatar has shown its with the corrupt Sharif family. It also raises questions on LNG contract.

As for Turkey, they commission/kickback arrangement with Turkish companies. No contract is assigned openly and transparently. I wont be surprised f these gunja brothers have properties in Turkey too.

Thats not foreign policy. Thats loot maar policy.

Russia should be visiting again and again to Pakistan. We need to stop Taliban and active cooperation is expected from Russia. Taliban leaders live in Pakistan and needs to take action immediately

Russia should be visiting again and again to Pakistan. We need to stop Taliban and active cooperation is expected from Russia. Taliban leaders live in Pakistan and needs to take action immediately

Never mind the Taliban, an international terrorist is head of your state..shiri bollywood Modi ji.

They are here to discuss lotsvof things . arm deals ,Afghanistan & CPEC .
I bet when CPEC get fully operational . you people will see the dramatic change in Russia's policy towards india .to be honest , a negative change .

Burnol my friend . its burnol . ... Use it .

India has banking problems and may well be hiding bank runs by their recent demonetization. Modi comes up with sticking it to the poor by confiscating their cash and Gold. I don't know why these little Indians pretend as if they are a first world country...honestly, the perception of india is generally described as the "anus" of the world.

the pakistani army doesn't support the Taliban , the afghan president is just making excuses so that their terribly trained soldier (hip firing noobs ) don't look bad

Lolz if you arnt worried so whats the point in sharing links and typing a paragraph?
Russia Support CPEC . it means russia dont give a damn about indian concerns .
Russia "was" your Ally . now russia is just milking the cow known as bharat mata.

And the same russia is giving S400 to India to give China and pakistan a damn concern !
Putin visited many times in India and so Obama two times and they give a damn, to visit your country !
Putin also made multi billion deals with India for Defence,nuclear power plants,diamond industry and oil exploration,tell me how much russian invested in your country other than just lip service that 'we support CPEC' !

Any body can make lip service, but what is on ground is what matters most

And the same russia is giving S400 to India to give China and pakistan a damn concern !
Putin visited many times in India and so Obama two times and they give a damn, to visit your country !
Putin also made multi billion deals with India for Defence,nuclear power plants,diamond industry and oil exploration,tell me how much russian invested in your country other than just lip service that 'we support CPEC' !

Any body can make lip service, but what is on ground is what matters most
because the russians are investing in your industry and selling your arms which automatically means that they are in your pocket? which is the typical indian response to anything they do is that the Russians survive on indian rupees!

because the russians are investing in your industry and selling your arms which automatically means that they are in your pocket? which is the typical indian response to anything they do is that the Russians survive on indian rupees!

Indian defence procurements comes 25% of russian defence export to whole world buddy..

Big buyer will always be a king, you know what i mean....

Dil k behlaney ko ghalib khayal acha ha .. :D .
While in real world . look what they did with you in heart of asia .
They cut you out from the upcoming meeting on Afghanistan .
They conduct a military drill with us , while your pm announced to isolate us :p .
They even dont care about your concerns over CPEC and support it.
.they are just milking the cow known as bharat mata & don't give a flying AF about her concerns :) .

Can we buy Air Defence systems from Russia??
Not the fansy toys, off limits due to a bigger buyer with deeper pockets sitting in neighborhood. You don't piss off a corporate customer for the sake of luring a retail one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom