What's new

High level Russian defence delegation visiting Pakistan

This is todays news...

http://www.news18.com/news/india/in...hmos-missile-range-beyond-300-km-1323993.html

Pakistan and Russia will have co-operation in the field of counter terrorism,mutual exercises and few defence co-operation etc, but getting lethal weapons from russia will be out of question even after close relations between INDIA and US.

What propelled you to utter such a negative statement? Do you want to put money where you mouth is? I can categorically say, Russia-Indian honeymoon is over, divorce is in the offing.

What propelled you to utter such a negative statement? Do you want to put money where you mouth is? I can categorically say, Russia-Indian honeymoon is over, divorce is in the offing.
Nah..economics makes no sense here...even if i ignore decades old strategic relations...which a) are very hard to build b) very hard to emulate with other country at the cost of other...c) zero sum game days are over....loooooooooong ago...

Nah..economics makes no sense here...even if i ignore decades old strategic relations...which a) are very hard to build b) very hard to emulate with other country at the cost of other...c) zero sum game days are over....loooooooooong ago...

It's self evident Zionist Hindu Indians - ZHI - are running scared. They are and have caused immense suffering and havoc trying to destalise Pakistan and the surrounding region. Facts are, ZHI, have lost all options and crying at international arenas also, to defame and demoralise the Pakistani resolve, determination and dedication, despite heavy losses over the years faced by it from external interference and destablisation, and yet, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has overcome all odds, which would have destroyed any other developed or developing country.

My advice, stop living in cloud cuckoo land, take a chill pill and a sleeping tablet, and advice your ZHI brethren to follow this example, and ooze goodwill and not envy toward those countries striving and succeeding, such as Pakistan.

More to come. A timely development that favours the both nations in respective manners. Indeed it is going to hurt someone or many but this the rule of geo-politics and as such, there are no permanent friends or Foes. IMO, just beginning great times for the region as well as the acknowledgment of growing power of Pakistan.

Russia won't spend a bit on CPEC.. They just are more concentrated in Eurasian corridor & to connect it to CPEC. They also have given justification today regarding it like they have done previously...Same would be done with Chabahar once it gets finalised.. Pakistani media as usual diluting with exaggerated & manipulated facts..

They are more concerned about ISIS & controlling Taliban.. If they put their interest in this region that would be the only reason...

Russia won't spend a bit on CPEC.. They just are more concentrated in Eurasian corridor & to connect it to CPEC. They also have given justification today regarding it like they have done previously...Same would be done with Chabahar once it gets finalised.. Pakistani media as usual diluting with exaggerated & manipulated facts..

They are more concerned about ISIS & controlling Taliban.. If they put their interest in this region that would be the only reason...
Russians know who is in power in Afghanistan , they don't give a shiyt to current dummy govt, soon u will see Taliban takeover in Afghanistan, Russians now needed Taliban to fight with NATO , only Taliban can give them an edge in proxy war , sorry for Afghanistan , they will be Battle ground of upcoming big war and will be known graveyard of super powers but this time it will be USA

Russians know who is in power in Afghanistan , they don't give a shiyt to current dummy govt, soon u will see Taliban takeover in Afghanistan, Russians now needed Taliban to fight with NATO , only Taliban can give them an edge in proxy war , sorry for Afghanistan , they will be Battle ground of upcoming big war and will be known graveyard of super powers but this time it will be USA
US never intended to fight Taliban at first place.:)

Russia itself is dubious & self concerned to meddle in Afghanistan to fight ISIS. If they really want to fight western influence then Iraq & Syria are enough to be consumed. In Afghanistan Russia has to keep ally's interest also in mind.

Also if they cross the extent to where India's interest is hurt sooner or later Russia will lose India(Strategic ally & biggest defence as well as economic partner) & it will be a big addition to Western Nexus.. Russia is no more Soviet union..

Also I am sure about CPEC..

World is not so easy as it seems..:P

It's self evident Zionist Hindu Indians - ZHI - are running scared. They are and have caused immense suffering and havoc trying to destalise Pakistan and the surrounding region. Facts are, ZHI, have lost all options and crying at international arenas also, to defame and demoralise the Pakistani resolve, determination and dedication, despite heavy losses over the years faced by it from external interference and destablisation, and yet, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has overcome all odds, which would have destroyed any other developed or developing country.

My advice, stop living in cloud cuckoo land, take a chill pill and a sleeping tablet, and advice your ZHI brethren to follow this example, and ooze goodwill and not envy toward those countries striving and succeeding, such as Pakistan.
Advice taken...and have also personally rang all my ZHI brethren to follow you advice...Let me take this opportunity to advice ZHI brethren here as well...

All you ZHI brethren..stop being a jack a$$ and follow the post of our learned adviser Mr @ISI-1

Advice taken...and have also personally rang all my ZHI brethren to follow you advice...Let me take this opportunity to advice ZHI brethren here as well...

All you ZHI brethren..stop being a jack a$$ and follow the post of our learned adviser Mr @ISI-1

Bitter Pills are always hard to swallow...:omghaha::pakistan:

US never intended to fight Taliban at first place.:)

Russia itself is dubious & self concerned to meddle in Afghanistan to fight ISIS. If they really want to fight western influence then Iraq & Syria are enough to be consumed. In Afghanistan Russia has to keep ally's interest also in mind.

Also if they cross the extent to where India's interest is hurt sooner or later Russia will lose India(Strategic ally & biggest defence as well as economic partner) & it will be a big addition to Western Nexus.. Russia is no more Soviet union..

Also I am sure about CPEC..

World is not so easy as it seems..:P

Let's hope it's sooner rather than later. Russia is tired and wants whining Zionist Indian Hindus to come out of the closet and show their true colours - India is neither friend or sympathiser, it just has self interest at heart and does not care what Russia or anyone else thinks. So, lets hope it jumps and joins the Zionist Western alliance of cosisting ofngreed, tyranny and anti-altruism mentality!

Bitter Pills are always hard to swallow...:omghaha::pakistan:

Let's hope it's sooner rather than later. Russia is tired and wants whining Zionist Indian Hindus to come out of the closet and show their true colours - India is neither friend or sympathiser, it just has self interest at heart and does not care what Russia or anyone else thinks. So, lets hope it jumps and joins the Zionist Western alliance of cosisting ofngreed, tyranny and anti-altruism mentality!
Lmao Stop seeing world in Zionist & Hindu perspective..
Do you really think Russia will compete China in Pakistan??
Russians have no future in Pakistan.
Being friend & being slave both are different thing..
Second one is so true for you & China..

Lmao Stop seeing world in Zionist & Hindu perspective..
Do you really think Russia will compete China in Pakistan??
Russians have no future in Pakistan.
Being friend & being slave both are different thing..
Second one is so true for you & China..
And i am sure you being the mistress, Israelis are giving you the satisfaction,

hqdefault.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom