What's new

High level Russian defence delegation visiting Pakistan

This is todays news...

http://www.news18.com/news/india/in...hmos-missile-range-beyond-300-km-1323993.html

Pakistan and Russia will have co-operation in the field of counter terrorism,mutual exercises and few defence co-operation etc, but getting lethal weapons from russia will be out of question even after close relations between INDIA and US.

Do you represent Russia here?? No, so kindly stop talking on Russia's behalf, they are not India's lap dogs and can have good relations with any country they want to.

They are willing to help in many fields that includes R&D too. Pakistan does not necessarily need to buy off the shelve system from them, they can easily help Pakistan develop or upgrade weapon systems.

Lol.
Pakistan gets only photo session whereas we get the actual results:
httpwwww,defence,pk/threads/india-russia-agree-to-extend-brahmos-range-beyond-300km-government-tells-lok-sabha467059/

That said only source of the OP post is a tweet by a Twitter troll nisar hussain, also the picture appears suspicious as no Pakistani can be seen and most Russian guys in the photo do not even look military.
So a proper source is needed to clarify doubts.

International relations are a lot more than just buying and selling, If I have money I can go and buy a Ferrari but that doesnt mean Ferrari dealer will invite me to his wedding. Just remember BRICS and heart of Asia, who defended Pakistan without even Pakistan being there fully.
Just one more Modi term is what we ask for then South Asia is ours

By the way russia have close relation with China, but that does not mean that they are too close to China, so not to give S400 to India.Russia have their own independent policy and loosing big defence market of India is a big problem for their defence industry as India is their 25% market share for defence products vs world.They are not that fool to loose this big market.It's like saying 'Buyer is the king, especially big buyer'.....

This is todays news...

http://www.news18.com/news/india/in...hmos-missile-range-beyond-300-km-1323993.html

Pakistan and Russia will have co-operation in the field of counter terrorism,mutual exercises and few defence co-operation etc, but getting lethal weapons from russia will be out of question even after close relations between INDIA and US.
I believe the Indians had also convinced themselves that Russia had called off a joint exercise with Pakistan.....LoL, look what happened, the exercise went ahead and there's no shame for third party.

By the way russia have close relation with China, but that does not mean that they are too close to China, so not to give S400 to India.Russia have their own independent policy and loosing big defence market of India is a big problem for their defence industry as India is their 25% market share for defence products vs world.They are not that fool to loose this big market.It's like saying 'Buyer is the king, especially big buyer'.....
Keep living in denial. Friendship exercise never happened. Nope. Nada. Bla bla

International relations are a lot more than just buying and selling, If I have money I can go and buy a Ferrari but that doesnt mean Ferrari dealer will invite me to his wedding. Just remember BRICS and heart of Asia, who defended Pakistan without even Pakistan being there fully.
Just one more Modi term is what we ask for then South Asia is ours

Yes if you have money, but pakistan does not have money that's the problem and is not a big market for Russia.Moreover russia does not have much space left on your country for their product or large scale investment, since every business,project,loan etc are dominated by chinese.How many russian projects made so far in pakistan?

India have not only defence relation with Russia, but also multi billion contracts on Nuclear power plants,and co-operation on Diamond industry etc...

I believe the Indians had also convinced themselves that Russia had called off a joint exercise with Pakistan.....LoL, look what happened, the exercise went ahead and there's no shame for third party.

Exercise is just exercise, as India and China also do, but does not mean that we are friends lol..

Actually Zamir Kabuloe BTFOd Pakistab by calling Russia relationships with Pakistan purely commercial whereas with India it is special and strategic.

you cannot have strategic relations with both Russia and US at the same time, they are two different strategies requires two different type of allies. what India has with Russian is purely commercial. That is we pay you make we name our indegenous product and you keep quiet about it, what is the common strategically between India and Russia.

Yes if you have money, but pakistan does not have money that's the problem and is not a big market for Russia.Moreover russia does not have much space left on your country for their product or large scale investment, since every business,project,loan etc are dominated by chinese.How many russian projects made so far in pakistan?

India have not only defence relation with Russia, but also multi billion contracts on Nuclear power plants,and co-operation on Diamond industry etc...

That what I said paisey walla log :)
you have money, but dont expect an invitation for the wedding...wedding is only for close friends

I can see lot of defence corporation with each other. Started from attack helicopters also I think Pakistan can test T-90MS also under AL HAIDER project along with OPLOT M and T-99A2. I also think there are lot more chances of Pakistan testing and adopting future soldier program RATNIK 2 and also RATNIK 3. Finally we can get new sniper rifles from them. The corporation has just begun and INSHALLAH it would expand massively.
Russia can help Pakistan on war against terrorism, they have vast experience of fighting with Chechen militants, they demolished them and brought Peace there. We should try to get few more Mi35 attack helicopters , Also need assistance in SAM program, even if they provide us s300 with TOT, this should be major break through . We should go for more attack helicopters to combat terrorists in such difficult area of Pak Afghan region. Mi35 suits us best there

you cannot have strategic relations with both Russia and US at the same time, they are two different strategies requires two different type of allies. what India has with Russian is purely commercial. That is we pay you make we name our indegenous product and you keep quiet about it, what is the common strategically between India and Russia.

That what I said paisey walla log :)
you have money, but dont expect an invitation for the wedding...wedding is only for close friends

There is no close friend in this world only interest. Russia keep relation with India and China, but also give missile defence system to both countries, though both are not friends.

China and US are at near war on south china sea issue, but they do large trade.

India is a big market for Russia,US,Israel,EU defence products simulataneously and keep in mind that EU already banned major defence equipment sale even to China,but deal with India.This shows how important is India to them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom