What's new

High level Russian defence delegation visiting Pakistan

Then why your country crave for friendship with China?

Then i can also ask the same question, why china trade large with US, even under US war ships are on SCS and they even accuse china as currency manipulator every now and then and humiliating !

Russians like to deal with Indians as sometimes Indians help Russians boost the original price by merely a Billion. $$$$

IndiaTv05d7e7_IndiaTv3561fa_NAVY.jpg

Indian Navy chief caught in Russian 'honeytrap'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-Navy-chief-caught-in-Russian-honeytrap.html

Then i can also ask the same question, why china trade large with US, even under US war ships are on SCS and they even accuse china as currency manipulator every now and then and humiliating !
You can ask this to US & China.

Russians like to deal with Indians as sometimes Indians help Russians boost the original price by merely a Billion. $$$$

IndiaTv05d7e7_IndiaTv3561fa_NAVY.jpg

Indian Navy chief caught in Russian 'honeytrap'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-Navy-chief-caught-in-Russian-honeytrap.html
LOL what amazing gentlemen Indian armed forces have got. Proud of bharat mata.

There is no close friend in this world only interest. Russia keep relation with India and China, but also give missile defence system to both countries, though both are not friends.

China and US are at near war on south china sea issue, but they do large trade.

India is a big market for Russia,US,Israel,EU defence products simulataneously and keep in mind that EU already banned major defence equipment sale even to China,but deal with India.This shows how important is India to them.

same false assumptions led Modi on a world tour to isolate Pakistan only to come home empty handed. All those countries know you need weapons because they scare the shit out of you about China and Pakistan in secret diplomatic strategic meeting. The question is if India is important to Russia, US, Israel and EU or is it the other way around...where else will India go to buy weapons?. When Pakistan was important to them they kept good relation with India then why does India think Indians are so special...they did not have money to buy Europeans weapons lets say 20 years ago, and if they can get money to buy why cant Pakistan in next 20 years...Modi ji ko yeh baat samjha do Nair ji you look like a smart one of them :)

Pakistani diplomacy is not making things to some destiny. We can use Russia-Pak relations for many defense contracts. Kickbacks are a menace.

Pakistan and Russia will have co-operation in the field of counter terrorism,mutual exercises and few defence co-operation etc, but getting lethal weapons from russia will be out of question even after close relations between INDIA and US.
Oh really.... I see.. now you have convinced yourself...so you should go and sleep....but something is bugging you so hard that it does not let you sleep.

Oh really.... I see.. now you have convinced yourself...so you should go and sleep....but something is bugging you so hard that it does not let you sleep.

No i believe you can take a good sleep as Russia claimed that they are going to sell S400 to pakistan :tup:

No i believe you can take a good sleep as Russia claimed that they are going to sell S400 to pakistan :tup:
As i said something is bugging you and that's your obsession with Pakistan otherwise what are you doing on pdf at 02:30 AM of your local time?

Air defence will be acquired from China. Pakistan probably already has Hq-9 SAM (which complements the LY-80s) systems but the military doesn't like to reveal sensitive procurements as evident in the past.

There's not really much we actually need from the Russians. If we are going get an air defence system from them it should be the Pantsir

I think its probably about afghanistan or in order to meet bajwa ... in case of a equipment purchase it would have been pakistanis is russia ...

Still a welcome news ...

if we ignore NS and his servant fatemi and sartaj aziz ... our foreign policy in past 3 to 4 years (aka establishment foreign policy) has remained remarkable ... in tough times when modi in east and ghani in west we not only earn cpec but also able to repel us pressure through zarb.e.azb ...

We have kept ourselves distant from middle east crisis and denied to become a pawn of ksa .. yet ksa crown prince is depandant on us and we manage the yemen crisis also very well ...

Russia is also a success story ...

Turkey and qatar are the only credit to civilian gov with the questionmark on aleged commissions on LNG deal and bus deal from Turkey ... still i would say good relationship with turkey is positive move ...

Now we need to focus on relationship.with iran and egypt as the new china russia block is forming and we need to balance out or policy between nato and the new block ...

A lot of biasness can easily be detected.

I see something else is here looks like Russian going to engage this region very soon they have base in iran and central asian republics would be interesting to see things near future .

A high level Russian Defence Delegation on 2 days visit to Pakistan, ,visited GHQ & interacted with their counterparts in Mil Ops & MI directorates. Pak-Russia expressed commitment to enhance mutual coop in fields of training,Counter Terrorism ops,technical assistance &other areas of defence.

CzzzSzAXEAE7fhP.jpg:large

Oh dear, more isolation :disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom