What's new

High Court bars use of Hindi songs as mobile ringtones, welcome tunes

Actually good.... They are emulating the steps towards becoming another "Pure" ....

Bengalis in India? Millions of Indians will scream their disapproval if you suggest such an idea in public. I've met plenty of Indians who've solely expressed disgust and hatred for Bengalis for a number of reasons. You just have to look at this forum where Bengalis are the butt of every racist and classist Indian joke out there.Too dark, too poor and too alien for the average Indian and here you are hoping to include them in this "Greater India". Pretty out of touch with reality if I say so myself. And before you try to include Pakistanis and Bengalis into "India", try to unite yourselves, for Christ's sake. In a country where no one bats an eyelid when another "Chinkie" is roughed up by a mob in New Delhi or when a "darkie" is pelted with stones for either being an unwanted migrant or having the misfortune of belonging to a lower-caste, there should be more focus on introducing ethnic harmony instead of introducing more ethnicities.

Didn't anybody tell you that the state of Bengal got divided in 1947 and there are four Indian states with significant Bengali population, West Bengal, Tripura, Assam and Andamans, and Bengali is the 2nd highest spoken language in India in terms of population? Probably you also don't know that our national anthem 'Jana gana mana' and national song 'Vande Mataram' were written by two eminent Bengalis. Bengalis are very much in India.

And no, you didn't meet plenty of Indians., you are just stating your own prejudices about 'East Pakistan', same prejudices that made your country lose that part! :) People make fun of Bangladeshis here because of some Bangladeshi members only, who continuously come up with laughable threads and posts in this section.

And all Indians do condemn and police take prompt action when someone beat up another due to racial or any other discrimination, unlike in Pakistan where people are simply bombed or lined up and shot by the extremists (they are in plenty there, and grown by the state's support) for similar reasons, you even have a blasphemy law to screw religious minorities legally. It's you who should be more bothered about harmony in your country. :)

I dont see any difference. They expunged Britain from India. Both of them were same country. And we expunged India and Pakistan from our land. Both were alienating us.

British were the foreign colonialists, they were like the thugs who entered the house at night to loot it.

What your people did was to call a family meeting in the morning and asking for division of the joint family property, because you felt that your one brother seems to have more say in the family matters, and you took the corner portion of the house and erected walls!

You should read this from a writer of Kolkata. Its India's policy now to not glorify revolution. Instead Gandhibad to cooperate with gov even its evil. If there wasnt any revolution there wouldnt be any India either.

It is not India's policy, it was Congress's policy for purely political reasons! Fortunately Congress is not the only source of history in India, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is still one of the most respected freedom fighters in India, and most educated Indians know about Masterda Surya Sen and his sacrifice for the country. Bengal is still considered as the pioneer of India's freedom movement and among the front runners in the freedom movement! Congresses's policy of promoting the idea of "Only Gandhiji gave us freedom" rather back fired on them.

Last edited:
Thought of sharing these opinion pieces... quite dazzling displays of the growth of Bengali literature and culture in India...

How Bangla matters more in Dhaka than in Kolkata - Firstpost

West Bengal’s Bengali-reading audience has been continuously shrinking under the pressures of English and Hindi.... In fact, when Bangladesh’s government banned the West Bengali magazine Desh in retaliation for a Nirad Chaudhuri article that used the sardonic phrase “so-called Bangladesh,” the magazine’s circulation dropped dramatically. The incident revealed that West Bengal’s publishing houses depended heavily on Bangladeshi readers.

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/in-bangladesh-stranded-on-the-borders-of-two-bengals/?_r=0

Denial and deflection. :disagree:
And no, you didn't meet plenty of Indians., you are just stating your own prejudices about 'East Pakistan', same prejudices that made your country lose that part! :) People make fun of Bangladeshis here because of some Bangladeshi members only, who continuously come up with laughable threads and posts in this section.

I've spent my entire life in the Gulf and boy, the words I've heard used to describe Bengalis by Indian expatriates show a different picture than the one you're painting. Sure, Bengali is well-spoken and India has been influenced by Bengali intellectuals, but to the average Indian joe it seems that Bengalis are nothing more than un-welcome troublesome illegals. Gang rape in the city? Bengali rapists. Nun assaulted? Illegal Bengali thugs. Like I said, you're out of touch with reality and need to bring up incidents from 40 years ago to prove your non-existent point.

And all Indians do condemn and police take prompt action when someone beat up another due to racial or any other discrimination, unlike in Pakistan where people are simply bombed or lined up and shot by the extremists (they are in plenty there, and grown by the state's support) for similar reasons, you even have a blasphemy law to screw religious minorities legally. It's you who should be more bothered about harmony in your country. :)

And despite this strong community action, a few hundred million still live in crippling poverty and face the worst kind of discrimination. It seems despite the rose-tinted picture you're painting, the "darkie" Dalits will continue to have to endure the sharp sting of the stones hurled at them by "superior" higher-caste Indians, the "chinkies" will continue to be bashed by their Indian compatriots and India will remain a hotbed of racial and ethnic discrimination.
And yes, I am bothered about harmony in my country. But the difference between you and me is I do not entertain the ridiculous notion of annexing my neighboring countries and further disrupting the existing situation. I understand the ground realities and would not jump to denials and deflections.

Thought of sharing these opinion pieces... quite dazzling displays of the growth of Bengali literature and culture in India...

How Bangla matters more in Dhaka than in Kolkata - Firstpost

West Bengal’s Bengali-reading audience has been continuously shrinking under the pressures of English and Hindi.... In fact, when Bangladesh’s government banned the West Bengali magazine Desh in retaliation for a Nirad Chaudhuri article that used the sardonic phrase “so-called Bangladesh,” the magazine’s circulation dropped dramatically. The incident revealed that West Bengal’s publishing houses depended heavily on Bangladeshi readers.

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/in-bangladesh-stranded-on-the-borders-of-two-bengals/?_r=0

That's a very good article, you should have posted the full article. However, you were selective about quoting from the article, you even removed a part from the portion you have quoted. Here are some points I would like to mention:

1. The writer assumed that West Bengal’s Bengali-reading audience has been continuously shrinking under the pressures of English and Hindi because in Kolkata’s Oxford Bookstore he noted that the English-language translations of Rabindranath Tagore were prominent best sellers! Well, he need to be told that a typical Bengali reader would buy Bengali books from College Street, because they provide wider choice and better prices, not Oxford bookstore.

2. Reading habits are on a decline because of so many other new age entirement options, not because of English or Hindi, and that's a global phenomenon. Hindi literature barely has any market in Bengal.

3. Bangladesh has higher population than West Bengal, surely they would have more Bengali readers than West Bengal, that doesn't prove what he is claiming.

4. Bangladesh banned a reputed West Bengali magazine like Desh just because one writer mentioned "So called Bangladesh", now that's very silly!

Denial and deflection. :disagree:
I've spent my entire life in the Gulf and boy, the words I've heard used to describe Bengalis by Indian expatriates show a different picture than the one you're painting. Sure, Bengali is well-spoken and India has been influenced by Bengali intellectuals, but to the average Indian joe it seems that Bengalis are nothing more than un-welcome troublesome illegals. Gang rape in the city? Bengali rapists. Nun assaulted? Illegal Bengali thugs. Like I said, you're out of touch with reality and need to bring up incidents from 40 years ago to prove your non-existent point.

And you failed to realize that they were talking about illegal Bangladeshis in India! Surely that's a major problem, and we all are worried about it.

And those illegal Bangladeshis in the nun rape case have been caught also, CCTV footage was very helpful there.

Btw, you seem to have little knowledge about the demography of this part of the world.

And despite this strong community action, a few hundred million still live in crippling poverty and face the worst kind of discrimination. It seems despite the rose-tinted picture you're painting, the "darkie" Dalits will continue to have to endure the sharp sting of the stones hurled at them by "superior" higher-caste Indians, the "chinkies" will continue to be bashed by their Indian compatriots and India will remain a hotbed of racial and ethnic discrimination.
And yes, I am bothered about harmony in my country. But the difference between you and me is I do not entertain the ridiculous notion of annexing my neighboring countries and further disrupting the existing situation. I understand the ground realities and would not jump to denials and deflections.

Even then it is better than facing bullets or bombs. And who is talking about annexing anything? Pakistanis sometimes talk about annexing Afghanistan though!

Although Bhartiya's in this forum are experts at posting off-topic comments and making certain that we take our eyes off the ball - this won't be allowed.

Bhartiyas don't post off-topic items on this thread - or you will be reported and banned. You have been warned....

It has long since been suspected that RAW has shifted its strategy of regime change in countries surrounding India (which is becoming difficult by the day as people wise up to their schemes). So RAW has now hatched schemes using 'soft propaganda' - i.e. forming news channels and media channels in Pakistan and Bangladesh in their own languages.

The company called Asian Television Network (ATN) based in Canada is one such company

Although Bhartiya's in this forum are experts at posting off-topic comments and making certain that we take our eyes off the ball - this won't be allowed.

Bhartiyas don't post off-topic items on this thread - or you will be reported and banned. You have been warned....

It has long since been suspected that RAW has shifted its strategy of regime change in countries surrounding India (which is becoming difficult by the day as people wise up to their schemes). So RAW has now hatched schemes using 'soft propaganda' - i.e. forming news channels and media channels in Pakistan and Bangladesh in their own languages.

The company called Asian Television Network (ATN) based in Canada is one such company

Bollywood song ringtones are part of RAW's grand scheme of things like "regime change in neighboring countries" and ultimately "Akhand Bharat"!!!!! :fie: :fie: :fie:

Btw, who are those evil Bhartiyas in this forum? :D

Suffice it to say Bangladeshis have borrowed many influences from many parts of the world. And your 'Dharmic Bengali' contribution is only a small part of it and is thankfully no longer important in today's Bangladeshi culture.

Bangladesh is doing fine as a secular modern state Thank You - with enough sensitivity toward all types of religions including Islam.

Contrary to what they brainwash you with at the RSS shakha - you don't have to be a Racist Hindu to have talent or to have contribution to 'Indian culture'.

Talking about classical Bengali culture - that Bankim Chandra idiot was a first-class Muslim hater. Racist of the first degree. He called all Muslims 'mlecchas'. Nice of you to put him on a pedestal. Early Racist and probably worshipped in your local RSS shakha.

Don't call Rabindranath 'dharmic'. His family and him were founding fathers of the 'Brahma Samaj' and were the least racist of all Hindus. They were not even 'narrow-minded' Hindus in the true sense. Their philosophy was a lot broader than that.

Read some history please...

My point was that India has a lot better culture and principles to offer to us than these racist ideologues like Bankim and their hate-philosophies. Also - keep your trash Bollywood culture to yourself.

Bangladeshis have contributed to your classical music that you know very little about. Ever heard about Ustad Alauddin Khan? He is the founder of the Maihar Gharana tradition of Indian Music.

He was awarded the 'Padma Vibhushan', India's second highest civilian honour in 1971, and prior to that in 1954, the 'Sangeet Natak Akademi' in India awarded him with its highest honour, the Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowship for lifetime contribution to Indian music.

His son Ali Akbar Khan was born in the village of Shibpur, Nabinagar Upazila, Brahmanbaria , in present-day Bangladesh, (then Comilla, East Bengal), to renowned musician and teacher, Allauddin Khan and Madina Begum. Soon after his birth, Khan's family returned to Maihar (in present day Madhya Pradesh, India). Ali Akbar Khan was also awarded the 'Padma Vibhushan' and was nominated for five grammy awards.

Allauddin Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your best movie lyricist S.D. Burman and his son R.D. Burman were all originally from Comilla, Bangladesh (members of the Tripura Royal family).

Many of the Bengali Hindu film actresses in India had Bangladeshi family connections originally. Suchitra Sen is a good example.

Even today the best Rabindra Sangeet singer is from Bangladesh (Rizwana Chowdhury).

Now tell me she has to be 'dharmic' to sing 'Rabindra Sangeet'??

If we see something good in any culture - we have the right to adopt and enjoy it. And without becoming Hindu - I might add.
still Rabindra Tagore is a representative solely of the Brahmin society, as his works were hardly about lives or culture of Muslims, which is perfectly fine with me because R. Tagore was not Muslim. i appreciate your mentioning Alauddin-Ali Akbar Khan's contribution to South Asian classical music. unfortunately such classical music is carried more in Indian Hindi entertainment, while zero cultural depth is seen in BD entertainment and Urdu is still politically suppressed. BD entertainment is very much backwaters

Bollywood song ringtones are part of RAW's grand scheme of things like "regime change in neighboring countries" and ultimately "Akhand Bharat"!!!!! :fie: :fie: :fie:

Btw, who are those evil Bhartiyas in this forum? :D

Tomakey Evil list thekey baad dilam - eibar khushi?

If one goes into a wiki page for ATN - one will see that this is being touted as a Bangladeshi channel (cable TV station). However the reality is quite different.

The official address of ATN is in Canada (Indian sponsors) - from where it controls the markets in India and Bangladesh. ATN has many, many channels in Bangla, Urdu and many other languages including Hindi. It also controls Star Jalsha and other Star channels broadcast in Bangladesh which it gets to broadcast free of cost without paying one paisa to the govt. or ad fees to the cable companies. In fact - local cable companies should make Indian broadcasters pay heavily to broadcast their channels in Bangladesh.

ATN is the primary vehicle of spreading Hindi-language, Bollywood and Indian-friendly culture (i.e. Kolkata culture) in Bangladesh and is completely opposed to sponsoring local content and local artistes in Bangladesh. In the absence of Governmental regulation - it is running full bore, infusing Bangladeshis with Hindi-based cultural norms and working to destroy local cultural identity unabated.

It is ironic that we lost millions of lives fighting for our language - only to have Hindi cultural hegemony imposed on us. Such hegemony is not even allowed in South India or other non-Hindi speaking areas in India.

Here is the address (330 Cochrane Drive Markham, ON L3R 8E4) and location in Canada,

Google Maps

The primary business officers are Shan Chandrasekar, Prakash Naidoo and Jaya Chandrasekar (Jaya happens to be Shan's spouse).

This is what Shan looks like now,

hqdefault.jpg

And this is Prakash Naidoo
AAEAAQAAAAAAAALLAAAAJGU4MjFhZjkwLTQ4ODktNGMwNS1hOGYyLThmOTliODA4OTNkNw.png

ATN (along with Zee and Star) is suspected to be the primary RAW propaganda apparatus operating in South Asian countries such as Bangladesh (free of cost) and should be banned or made to pay hefty tariffs unless Bangladeshi channels get equal play in Indian cable broadcast media.

All Indian media broadcasters (cable channels) should also be asked to sponsor local talent at least 50% of their broadcast timings during the day (prime time broadcast hours).

This is the only way to 'level the playing field' for our media and to develop our media.

Last edited:
If one goes into a wiki page for ATN - one will see that this is being touted as a Bangladeshi channel (cable TV station). However the reality is quite different.

The official address of ATN is in Canada (Indian sponsors) - from where it controls the markets in India and Bangladesh. ATN has many, many channels in Bangla, Urdu and many other languages including Hindi. It also controls Star Jalsha and other Star channels broadcast in Bangladesh which it gets to broadcast free of cost without paying one paisa to the govt. or ad fees to the cable companies. In fact - local cable companies should make Indian broadcasters pay heavily to broadcast their channels in Bangladesh.

ATN is the primary vehicle of spreading Hindi-language, Bollywood and Indian-friendly culture (i.e. Kolkata culture) in Bangladesh and is completely opposed to sponsoring local content and local artistes in Bangladesh. In the absence of Governmental regulation - it is running full bore, infusing Bangladeshis with Hindi-based cultural norms and working to destroy local cultural identity unabated.

It is ironic that we lost millions of lives fighting for our language - only to have Hindi cultural hegemony imposed on us. Such hegemony is not even allowed in South India or other non-Hindi speaking areas in India.

Here is the address (330 Cochrane Drive Markham, ON L3R 8E4) and location in Canada,

Google Maps

The primary business officers are Shan Chandrasekar, Prakash Naidoo and Jaya Chandrasekar (Jaya happens to be Shan's spouse).

This is what Shan looks like now,

And this is Prakash Naidoo

ATN (along with Zee and Star) is suspected to be the primary RAW propaganda apparatus operating in South Asian countries such as Bangladesh (free of cost) and should be banned or made to pay hefty tariffs unless Bangladeshi channels get equal play in Indian cable broadcast media.

All Indian media broadcasters (cable channels) should also be asked to sponsor local talent at least 50% of their broadcast timings during the day (prime time broadcast hours).

This is the only way to 'level the playing field' for our media and to develop our media.

ATN Bangla management team:

Management of ATN Bangla

ch.jpg

Dr. Mahfuzur RahmanChairman & Managing Director, ATN Bangla

02-director.jpg

03-director.jpg

Nesar Ahmed
Director

Maqsudur Rahman
Director

director_mahbub%20sir.jpg

Md. Mahbubul Alam

Director

06-Advisor.jpg

07-Advisor.jpg

M. Shamsul Huda

Advisor (Sales & Marketing)

Nawazish Ali Khan

Advisor (Programme)

mir%20md.%20motaher%20hasan.jpg

Mir Md. Motaher Hasan

Advisor (Administration)

09-seniorVicePresident.jpg

Z.I. Mamun

Head of News

Arkanullah Harooni

SVP (Islamic Programme)

Moniruzzaman Monir

SVP (Finance & Accounts)

Tasik Ahmed

SVP (Programme & Transmission.)

Syed Mahmud Ahmed

VP (Photography)

(had to remove 4 photos, because maximum limit for posting is 8)

Management of ATN Bangla

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATN News management team:

ATN NEWS LIMITED
Hassan Plaza, 53 Karwan Bazar C/A, Dhaka # 1215
Tel: +8802 - 8189214 - 7, Fax: +8802 - 8189219

LIST OF EMPLOYEE
ADVISOR CUM CEO
SL NAME OF EMPLOYEE DESIGNATION
01 SARKAR FEROZ UDDIN ADVISOR CUM CEO
CFO & COMPANY SECRETARY
01 MD. ABDUS SOBHAN CFO & COMPANY SECRETARY
HEAD OF NEWS
01 MUNNI SAHA HEAD OF NEWS
HEAD OF SALES & MARKETING
01 IFTIKHER UDDIN AHMED HEAD OF SALES & MARKETING
HEAD OF B.O. & E.
01 PINAKI ROY HEAD OF B.O. & E.
EDITORS COUNCIL
01 NURUL AMIN PROBHASH ASSOCIATE HEAD OF NEWS
02 MOYNUL HUDA KHAN EDITOR, OPERATIONS
03 A. M. SHAHIDUL AZAM EDITOR, INPUT
04 PRANAB SAHA EDITOR, OUTPUT
05 PRONAB KUMER SAHA (APU) EDITOR, PLANNING
REPORTERS
01 MASHUDUL HAQUE CHIEF REPORTER
02 BORHANUL HAQUE SHAMRAT CHIEF REPORTER
03 GANI ADAM ASST. CHIEF REPORTER
SPORTS
01 AGHORE MANDAL SPORTS EDITOR
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL DESK
01 JANNATUL MAWA IN-CHARGE, NATIONAL DESK
02 BIDHAN REBEIRO JOINT NEWS EDITOR
NEWS PRESENTER
01 SABINA MEHEDI CHIEF NEWS PRESENTER
02 MD. MAHAMODUL HAQUE SR. NEWS PRESENTER
03 SANJANA FEROZ ASIF SR. NEWS PRESENTER
04 DILARA PARVEN (LOVELY SHAHID) SR. NEWS PRESENTER
05 SUZANA RAFIQ SR. NEWS PRESENTER
PRODUCTION
01 KAZI NAZMUL ALAM TAPOSH HEAD OF PRODUCTION
02 KIRON MEHEDI IN-CHARGE, CREATIVE TEAM
B.O. & E.
02 MD. ZAHIRUL ISLAM ADOR CONSULTANT, B.O. & E.
03 ANAMUL HASSAN RASSEL SR. BROADCAST ENGINEER
04 RAISH AHMED SR. BROADCAST ENGINEER
GRAPHICS
01 SADEK AHMED CHIEF OF GFX
CAMERAMAN
01 MAMON HOSSAIN CHIEF CAMERAMAN
02 TAJUL ISLAM BABU DEPUTY CHIEF CAMERAMAN
03 ABDUS SALAM DEPUTY CHIEF CAMERAMAN
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ( NETWORK )
01 A. M. SHAHRIOR AZAD INCHARGE, IT MANAGEMENT
02 MD. SHAH JAHAN RAHMAN SR. SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
03 SUDEB SOM SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
04 MOHAMMAD SAIFUL HASAN SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
05 SHAEK RANA MOHAMMAD BAKI BILLAH SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
06 MOHAMMAD ABUL HASAN EXECUTIVE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
07 NUR MDOHAMMAD JAHIDUL ISLAM EXECUTIVE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
08 K. H. MAHFUJUR RAHMAN EXECUTIVE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
09 MOHAMMAD NAZMUL HASAN EXECUTIVE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ( SOFTWARE & WEB )
01 MOHAMMAD FARHAD UDDIN SOFTWARE & WEB DEVELOPER
02 MD. RAFIQUL ISLAM KHAN ASST. SOFTWARE & WEB DEVELOPER
03 GULJAR HOSSAIN ASST. SOFTWARE & WEB DEVELOPER
MCR & COMPILE
01 NASER AHMAD SR. TRANSMISSION MANAGER
SALES & MARKETING
02 AL-AMIN KHAN DGM, SALES & MARKETING
03 MD. MAHBUBUL HAQUE MANAGER, SALES & MKT (A/C)
04 MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID MANAGER, SALES & MKT
05 MD. MINHAZ UDDIN ASST. MANAGER, SALES & MKT
06 MD. MAHBUB HASAN ASST. MANAGER,SALES & MKT
07 NAZRUL ISLAM EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
08 S. M. SHAHIDUL HAQUE MAMUN EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
09 AISHA JAMAN MUKTA EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
10 FAYAZ BIN MAHBUB EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
11 MD. IBRAHIM HOSSAIN JR. EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
02 KHANDOKAR HOSSAIN ALI DEPUTY MANAGER, FINANCE & A/C
03 ZULFIKAR AHMAD HABIB ASST. MANAGER, FINANCE & A/C
04 MD. SHAHIDUL ISLAM ASST. MANAGER, FINANCE & A/C
ADMIN & HR
01 MD. MOSHARAF ALAM SIDDIQUE ASST. MANAGER, ADMIN
02 TABASSUM SHAHID ASST. MANAGER, HR
03 NAFIZ AZIM SR. EXECUTIVE, HR
MAKEUP ARTIST
01 MD. SHAHRIAR BABUL CHIEF MAKEUP ARTIST

ATN News TV::24 HOUR NEWS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame on Bangladesh if so many educated Bangladeshis (Bangladeshi Muslims to be specific) are working for RAW's Hindutva agenda! :D

ATN Bangla management team:

Management of ATN Bangla

ch.jpg

-snip-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATN News management team:

ATN NEWS LIMITED
Hassan Plaza, 53 Karwan Bazar C/A, Dhaka # 1215
Tel: +8802 - 8189214 - 7, Fax: +8802 - 8189219

LIST OF EMPLOYEE
ADVISOR CUM CEO
01 SARKAR FEROZ UDDIN ADVISOR CUM CEO
CFO & COMPANY SECRETARY
HEAD OF NEWS
01 MUNNI SAHA HEAD OF NEWS
HEAD OF SALES & MARKETING

HEAD OF B.O. & E.
EDITORS COUNCIL
01 NURUL AMIN PROBHASH ASSOCIATE HEAD OF NEWS
02 MOYNUL HUDA KHAN EDITOR, OPERATIONS
03 A. M. SHAHIDUL AZAM EDITOR, INPUT
04 PRANAB SAHA EDITOR, OUTPUT
05 PRONAB KUMER SAHA (APU) EDITOR, PLANNING
REPORTERS

01 MASHUDUL HAQUE CHIEF REPORTER
02 BORHANUL HAQUE SHAMRAT CHIEF REPORTER
03 GANI ADAM ASST. CHIEF REPORTER
SPORTS
01 AGHORE MANDAL SPORTS EDITOR
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL DESK
01 JANNATUL MAWA IN-CHARGE, NATIONAL DESK
02 BIDHAN REBEIRO JOINT NEWS EDITOR
NEWS PRESENTER
01 SABINA MEHEDI CHIEF NEWS PRESENTER
02 MD. MAHAMODUL HAQUE SR. NEWS PRESENTER
03 SANJANA FEROZ ASIF SR. NEWS PRESENTER
04 DILARA PARVEN (LOVELY SHAHID) SR. NEWS PRESENTER
05 SUZANA RAFIQ SR. NEWS PRESENTER
PRODUCTION
01 KAZI NAZMUL ALAM TAPOSH HEAD OF PRODUCTION
02 KIRON MEHEDI IN-CHARGE, CREATIVE TEAM
B.O. & E.
02 MD. ZAHIRUL ISLAM ADOR CONSULTANT, B.O. & E.
03 ANAMUL HASSAN RASSEL SR. BROADCAST ENGINEER
04 RAISH AHMED SR. BROADCAST ENGINEER
GRAPHICS
01 SADEK AHMED CHIEF OF GFX
CAMERAMAN
01 MAMON HOSSAIN CHIEF CAMERAMAN
02 TAJUL ISLAM BABU DEPUTY CHIEF CAMERAMAN
03 ABDUS SALAM DEPUTY CHIEF CAMERAMAN
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ( NETWORK )
01 A. M. SHAHRIOR AZAD INCHARGE, IT MANAGEMENT
02 MD. SHAH JAHAN RAHMAN SR. SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
03 SUDEB SOM SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
04 MOHAMMAD SAIFUL HASAN SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
05 SHAEK RANA MOHAMMAD BAKI BILLAH SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
06 MOHAMMAD ABUL HASAN EXECUTIVE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
07 NUR MDOHAMMAD JAHIDUL ISLAM EXECUTIVE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
08 K. H. MAHFUJUR RAHMAN EXECUTIVE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
09 MOHAMMAD NAZMUL HASAN EXECUTIVE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ( SOFTWARE & WEB )
01 MOHAMMAD FARHAD UDDIN SOFTWARE & WEB DEVELOPER
02 MD. RAFIQUL ISLAM KHAN ASST. SOFTWARE & WEB DEVELOPER
03 GULJAR HOSSAIN ASST. SOFTWARE & WEB DEVELOPER
MCR & COMPILE
01 NASER AHMAD SR. TRANSMISSION MANAGER
SALES & MARKETING
02 AL-AMIN KHAN DGM, SALES & MARKETING
03 MD. MAHBUBUL HAQUE MANAGER, SALES & MKT (A/C)
04 MD. HARUN-UR-RASHID MANAGER, SALES & MKT
05 MD. MINHAZ UDDIN ASST. MANAGER, SALES & MKT
06 MD. MAHBUB HASAN ASST. MANAGER,SALES & MKT
07 NAZRUL ISLAM EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
08 S. M. SHAHIDUL HAQUE MAMUN EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
09 AISHA JAMAN MUKTA EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
10 FAYAZ BIN MAHBUB EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
11 MD. IBRAHIM HOSSAIN JR. EXECUTIVE, SALES & MKT
FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
02 KHANDOKAR HOSSAIN ALI DEPUTY MANAGER, FINANCE & A/C
03 ZULFIKAR AHMAD HABIB ASST. MANAGER, FINANCE & A/C
04 MD. SHAHIDUL ISLAM ASST. MANAGER, FINANCE & A/C
ADMIN & HR
01 MD. MOSHARAF ALAM SIDDIQUE ASST. MANAGER, ADMIN
02 TABASSUM SHAHID ASST. MANAGER, HR
03 NAFIZ AZIM SR. EXECUTIVE, HR
MAKEUP ARTIST
01 MD. SHAHRIAR BABUL CHIEF MAKEUP ARTIST

ATN News TV::24 HOUR NEWS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame on Bangladesh if so many educated Bangladeshis (Bangladeshi Muslims to be specific) are working for RAW's Hindutva agenda! :D

Bechara-ra korbey ki?

Bhat khaitey hobey - na hobey na?

The Money is coming form RAW.....all on RAW payroll.

And that first guy - his unfortunate moniker is 'Chandal (Charal) Mahfuz'. No offense.

Some people don't like the way he looks I guess. :rolleyes1:

Also - you forgot to talk about Munni Saha - she is a de-facto RAW mouthpiece along with her spouse Pranab Saha (see red highlights above) sponsoring anti-Islamic propaganda in Bangladesh. She is the be-all and end-all at ATN and is the most important person at ATN on RAW payroll. ATN is a RAW-sponsored channel.

This is open secret here. The fact that we are letting this continue attests to our liberal press media environment.

munni-interviewing-nisar-0639.jpg

There are certain principles at work here that Indian RAW has failed to address,

1. People here don't have a lot of respect at this time about Indian Hindu culture.

2. Bangladeshis may be polite about it but they all are very mindful about the machinations of Indian governmental interference in Bangladeshi affairs.

3. Instead of working on respecting Bangladeshi sovereignty - Indians continue to de-nigrate our achievements and freedom in every media outlet they can find.

4. Unless this is put in check - anti-India feeling in Bangladesh will grow.

5. Eventually this may result in boycott of third-rate Indian products and machinery which is unofficially a ten billion dollar market.

6. This may harden Bangladeshi stance against illegal Indians working in Bangladesh. ID cards are already being circulated to genuine Bangladeshi citizens. Next step is deporting Indians as they are found. That is another seven or eight Billion in lost remittance to Indian coffers.

7. Transit and riverine shipping permissions may also be withdrawn. Electricity import will also stop. Your Tripura Power station will have nowhere to sell its electricity.

8. No amount of RAW machination will prevent these events as they will be the popular will of the people here. Never in History has subjugating a population been successful, not in Afghanistan, not in Iraq, not In Syria, not anywhere. And forget the US - your country is India.

9. Being mostly occupied by 'Chhota log ka baccha chhota log' minions - your foreign affairs strategic planning office in Delhi don't know how to work on Bangladeshi 'hearts and minds'. Their 'Aukat' is Indian - rest is plain to see.

10. This is your future at this time in Bangladesh. No amount of arranging propaganda channels like ATN will prevent this. People here are aware of Bhartiya 'kutneeti' and tricks. Bangladesh is too big and too Muslim to be another Nepal, Sikkim or Bhutan.

Last edited:
Are pakistani dramas famous in bd?

Yes they are. Especially among middle and upper middle class households here. Although the cable operators have been working on a ban - the interested parties can usually stream these dramas through their smart TV's (Internet connection and YouTube) which are widely available locally.

Pakistani drama production values are far better than Indian low-class, formulaic, over-dramatized, Saas-Bahu garbage. The plot, story lines and technical quality are definitely a cut above Indian programming and suits our tastes far better. They are actually the same type of tele-dramas and serials that we have here air-ing on the local TV channels but in Urdu. Most Bangladeshis don't have issues understanding Hindi/Urdu.

I remember there was a nice drama a year ago about some rich kid that fell in love with a girl from a poor family with an older dad with failing health. Eventually the rich kid got temporarily disowned by the dad because of this and ended up working in a train station as a coolie (porter). Can't remember the name.

It is regrettably true that SHW's government and her RAW-sponsored cohorts are trying to turn the tide of our Islamic culture by banning Pakistani channels but this is a stupid smokescreen. Indians are trying to sell us their garbage products through their ad-bearing channels here. Pakistanis have no such intention.

And the root of our culture is Islamic. They can try RAW propaganda for thousands of years but can't turn us into Hindoos. No offense....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom