What's new

High Court bars use of Hindi songs as mobile ringtones, welcome tunes

What? This means those kind of sites are open? Let about two days pass before we comment - shall we?

While I am not against the idea of banning **** sites, but I don't think there is any effective way of blocking these sites, even free VPNs can pass through such blocking.

Last edited:
Can you please list some instances where in Bangladesh a Muslim has been convicted and punished under that blasphemy law for defaming Hindu religion? :)

Besides, in India you can pretty much have any food you want to have, and that includes both beef and pork, both are kind of taboo in Hindu religion.

You will find many news about Ramu Pagoda Attack Arrests, Arson Attack on Hindu temple arrest type news. You will find lots of arrests news. You need to research online. Whether BNP,AL,JP everyone does it. Whether little or more.

You will find in old Dhaka, most of restaurants don't offer beef in their menu. But, old Dhaka muslims, hindus are orthodox type.

If you are selling beef/pork both openly, you should get appraisal as having progressive mindset.

You will find many news about Ramu Pagoda Attack Arrests, Arson Attack on Hindu temple arrest type news. You will find lots of arrests news. You need to research online. Whether BNP,AL,JP everyone does it. Whether little or more.

You will find in old Dhaka, most of restaurants don't offer beef in their menu. But, old Dhaka muslims, hindus are orthodox type.

If you are selling beef/pork both openly, you should get appraisal as having progressive mindset.

I don't sell anything, I am not in food business. But you can have beef or pork in restaurants or can buy meat. Only in Maharashtra it is banned now.

And check if those arrests were in riot cases or blasphemy cases.

I don't sell anything, I am not in food business. But you can have beef or pork in restaurants or can buy meat. Only in Maharashtra it is banned now.

And check if those arrests were in riot cases or blasphemy cases.

"You" meant India, actually. The beef topics.

And, Don't mixup Bangladesh with Afghanistan, Pakistan. For most of the religious attack cases shamefully happened first time in Bangladesh for last 2 yr. Happened during your favorite Awame League era. Usually Bangladeshi's were not used to with religious attacking, but happened anyhow in last 2 yr. Shame goes to the Political Parties, they get the benefits. And people suffers.

Back
Top Bottom