What's new

High Commissioner of South Africa called on Defence minister - Radio Pakistan .

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan highly values its relations with South Africa: Khattak

May 26, 2021

15792923811622025165.jpg

Defence Minister Pervez Khattak says Pakistan highly values its relations with South Africa and hopes to see them flourish in times to come.
He was talking to High Commissioner of South Africa Mthuthuzeli Madikiza in Islamabad on Wednesday.
He expressed his resolve to give fresh impetus to bilateral defence cooperation through high level exchange visits and Joint Defence Cooperation Committee forum.

He said that Pakistan and South Africa have enjoyed warm and cordial relations ever-since the establishment of diplomatic ties in 1994.
The visiting dignitary assured his government's commitment and pledged to work with Pakistan to strengthen their bilateral ties.

Last edited:

Pakistan highly values its relations with South Africa: Khattak

May 26, 2021

15792923811622025165.jpg

Defence Minister Pervez Khattak says Pakistan highly values its relations with South Africa and hopes to see them flourish in times to come.
He was talking to High Commissioner of South Africa Mthuthuzeli Madikiza in Islamabad on Wednesday.
He expressed his resolve to give fresh impetus to bilateral defence cooperation through high level exchange visits and Joint Defence Cooperation Committee forum.

He said that Pakistan and South Africa have enjoyed warm and cordial relations ever-since the establishment of diplomatic ties in 1994.
The visiting dignitary assured his government's commitment and pledged to work with Pakistan to strengthen their bilateral ties.

@denel @Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Unfortunately that is all it will be just a visit.

Yep we ignore the countries that reach out to us (e.g., RSA, Ukraine, Belarus, etc), but bend over for the ones that like to step on us.
Human nature, I chase ladies that slight me while ignoring the ones that adore me. I guess in a sense ladies are like weapons, but does that mean that weapons are like ladies ?

Human nature, I chase ladies that slight me while ignoring the ones that adore me. I guess in a sense ladies are like weapons, but does that mean that weapons are like ladies ?
Yeah but in this case, the 'ladies' we're chasing are AI bots on Instagram.

There is a lot; unfortunately people on this forum think it is just Denel Dynamics.

OTT, Reutech, Paramount are just a few of non state players who are a power house in their right; not to mention CSIR, hensoldt/Optotronics.
No, there is a lot more but Denel Dynamics was an important asset for PAF and it is unfortunate they couldn't have made more connections.

There was a lot more potentinal instead of just Raptor, and MUPSOW development imo.

There is a lot; unfortunately people on this forum think it is just Denel Dynamics.

OTT, Reutech, Paramount are just a few of non state players who are a power house in their right; not to mention CSIR, hensoldt/Optotronics.
Can Pakistan afford to hire South African Engineers Just like UAE and maybe speed up R & D ?

Back
Top Bottom