What's new

Hezbollah's Secretary General Seyyed Nasrallah visited Iran, spoke Farsi

Bro you for real? That Saddam hussein troll thread hit a nerve I guess posting a 4 year old video to get back at him:rofl:

Last edited:
Bro you for real? That Saddam hussein troll thread hit a nerve with posting a 4 year old video get back at him:rofl:

Actually that user is one of the rare trolls who don't bother me, since I find their input often amusing and not really offensive. Looking forward to their reaction to this.

Last edited:
Bro you for real? That Saddam hussein troll thread hit a nerve I guess posting a 4 year old video to get back at him:rofl:

You should change your ID, Qutub-al-din "Aybeg" was a Turko-Iranic king (born as a Turk slave in Persian Tajik Ghorid dynasty). Zero connection to Pakistani gene.

1645880679289.png

"I want to proudly tell the world, that I am a soldier of the revolution."

one of the great men of history. and the greatest man lebanon has ever produced.

You should change your ID, Qutub-al-din "Aybeg" was a Turko-Iranic king (born as a Turk slave in Persian Tajik Ghorid dynasty). Zero connection to Pakistani gene.

What? Muhammad of Ghor was not ''Persian or Tajik'' but rather Turk and he ruled over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Tajikistan before conquering India. Qutb-Ud-Din-Aibak was the servant and general of Muhammad of Ghor also Turk and the man who inherited him since Ghor didn't have children but he said his servants and general loyalists were his children hence giving the kingdom to Qutb Ud-Din Aibak who founded the Delhi Sultanate.

Signed and Approved by Muhammad of Ghor
1645871897152-jpeg.818853

Last edited:
The puppet comes home to the puppet master, a good dog is rewarded at the hands of his master, etc. Nothing else to see here.

What? Muhammad of Ghor was not ''Persian or Tajik'' but rather Turk and he ruled over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Tajikistan before conquering India. Qutb-Ud-Din-Aibak was the servant and general of Muhammad of Ghor and the man who inherited him since Ghor didn't have children but he said his servants and general loyalists were his children hence giving the kingdom to Qutb Ud-Din Aibak who founded the Delhi Sultanate.

Signed and Approved by Muhammad of Ghor
1645871897152-jpeg.818853

Read again, I never said he was Persian/Tajik ... He was a Turkic slave who was born during the times of Ghorid Dynasty who were Persian/Tajiks of Sansaban family. He was sold as a Slave in Khurasan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghurid_dynasty#Origins

So here goes my initial point, Aibak/Aybeg a Turkic man, born in Persianate of Ghorids .... where is the Pakistani (north Indic) genetic connection? You should change the ID to something more closer to your genepool. I am not being hostile. I would also put my name as Shah Abbas Safavi or Nader Shah if I would have to take this route of using ID's of my blood-related kings.

Read again, I never said he was Persian/Tajik ... He was a Turkic slave who was born during the times of Ghorid Dynasty who were Persian/Tajiks of Sansaban family. He was sold as a Slave in Khurasan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghurid_dynasty#Origins

So here goes my initial point, Aibak/Aybeg a Turkic man, born in Persianate of Ghorids .... where is the Pakistani (north Indic) genetic connection? You should change the ID to something more closer to your genepool. I am not being hostile. I would also put my name as Shah Abbas Safavi or Nader Shah if I woiuld have to take this route of using ID's of my blood-related kings.

Who is the persian in all of this stop the hallucinations...

Both Muhammed of Ghor and Qutb Ud-Din Aibak were Turk.... I don't see persians stop the hallucination and persia was there subject..

Muhammed of Ghor: Turk
Qutb Ud-Din Aibak: Turk
Ghorids: Turk

Last edited:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/bahra...st-time-in-decades-thanks-to-abraham-accords/

Bahrain Jews worship in public for 1st time in decades thanks to Abraham Accords​

Difference with Islamic Iran: Jewish Iranian representatives (speaking for a community of only 7000, down from 60K prior to the Islamic Revolution) are anti-zionist. Rabbis active in Arab sheikhdoms of the Persian Gulf however, are zionists. No surprise really, considering how PGCC regimes are normalizing ties with Tel Aviv, as opposed to Islamic Iran, the only state actor in the world involved in military confrontation against zionist occupation.

Back
Top Bottom