What's new

Hezbollah will give crushing response if Tel Aviv attacks Lebanon: Nasralla

Yeah sure,I just like Israel to attack Lebanon once again,then you will taste what victory is.
Hezbollah is not terrorists,They kill IDF soldiers,and not only they are not civilians,but they are barely humans.Israel has killed more civilians more than anyone,So it shows who is the real terrorist.

Ptex:Didnyou show me 'statistics' of those rapesmin Iran?You were the one who claimed first.

Yeah sure,I just like Israel to attack Lebanon once again,then you will taste what victory is.
Hezbollah is not terrorists,They kill IDF soldiers,and not only they are not civilians,but they are barely humans.Israel has killed more civilians more than anyone,So it shows who is the real terrorist.
Where are the sources and statistics you promised me? I'm still waiting to see those 10 self-immolations and highest rate of rapists.
Don't disappoint me!

All your propaganda will not help you to hide reality: our border with Lebanon has been peaceful for 6 years since the war.

Israel got exactly what it wanted. end of story.

BTW, according to your twisted views, innocent civilians can only be non-Israelis and of course you ignored Hiabuallah rockets on Israel cities and villages - including Muslim one! And Hizbualla is threatening to kill more innocent civilians. And you support this terror organisation. So you are the last to complain about killing of civilians.

Ptex:Didnyou show me 'statistics' of those rapesmin Iran?You were the one who claimed first.

Of course, i expected nothing less. You lied, you couldn't back up your lies and then you hide.

Congratulations, you are a point proven.

35 IDF soldiers rape 11 years old girl
IDF soldier charged with rape
IDF officer jailed for 3 years for raping woman soldier in his unit

IDF: Rise in sexual harassment complaints

General Staff document: Large rise in number of rapes in IDF
IDF colonel-rabbi implies: Rape is permitted in war

All your propaganda will not help you to hide reality: our border with Lebanon has been peaceful for 6 years since the war.

Israel got exactly what it wanted. end of story.

BTW, according to your twisted views, innocent civilians can only be non-Israelis and of course you ignored Hiabuallah rockets on Israel cities and villages - including Muslim one! And Hizbualla is threatening to kill more innocent civilians. And you support this terror organisation. So you are the last to complain about killing of civilians.
I wasn't talking about civilians,I'm talking bout IDF soldiers that Hezbollah killed,they were not civilians.

Israel killed more than 1200 Lebanese civilians in 2006 war,while Hezbollah killed only 45 Israeli citizens in war,now please enlighten us,who is the terrorist here.Israel bombed the whole Lebanon,so don't complain about Hezbollah rockets,when you target civilians,expect your civilians to be targeted.

35 IDF soldiers rape 11 years old girl
IDF soldier charged with rape
IDF officer jailed for 3 years for raping woman soldier in his unit

IDF: Rise in sexual harassment complaints

General Staff document: Large rise in number of rapes in IDF
IDF colonel-rabbi implies: Rape is permitted in war

I wasn't talking about civilians,I'm talking bout IDF soldiers that Hezbollah killed,they were not civilians.

Israel killed more than 1200 Lebanese civilians in 2006 war,while Hezbollah killed only 45 Israeli citizens in war,now please enlighten us,who is the terrorist here.Israel bombed the whole Lebanon,so don't complain about Hezbollah rockets,when you target civilians,expect your civilians to be targeted.

So, you've proven what you are again.
Not only did you not show me any statistics about "Israel having the one of the highest rates of rapes in the world", you've shown me some idiot article in a Pakistani newspaper no less.

One simple Google search revealed the lies of that article. And then when you could not get anymore google searches about rape in the IDF, you had to settle for sexual harassment...

And let us not forget that you could not find me any statistics about those 10 self-immolations like you said you would.

Again you are proven to be a liar and a coward, too afraid to admit you are wrong(In more ways than one). Too bad there are no female members here you could blame for your inadequacies.

The rat in the hole has been smoking too much Hashish.
Israel destroyed half of Lebanon for 2 kidnapped soldiers and that is a fact. If he is feeling jumpy, he is welcome to make his final mistake.

Seems he has forgotten his own comments. ;)

The leader of the militant group Hezbollah says that if he had it to do all over again, he wouldn't order the capture of Israeli soldiers that ignited the war in Lebanon.

"You ask me, if I had known on July 11 … that the operation would lead to such a war, would I do it? I say no, absolutely not," Sheik Hassan Nasrallah said in an interview with Lebanon's New TV station broadcast Sunday.

Hezbollah leader Nasrallah regrets war - World - CBC News

So, you've proven what you are again.
Not only did you not show me any statistics about "Israel having the one of the highest rates of rapes in the world", you've shown me some idiot article in a Pakistani newspaper no less.

One simple Google search revealed the lies of that article. And then when you could not get anymore google searches about rape in the IDF, you had to settle for sexual harassment...

And let us not forget that you could not find me any statistics about those 10 self-immolations like you said you would.

Again you are proven to be a liar and a coward, too afraid to admit you are wrong(In more ways than one). Too bad there are no female members here you could blame for your inadequacies.
Yeah,every non Jewish or non American news agency is always a liar.35 soldiers raping a 11 year old.Sorry,I forgot,IDF soldiers are the cleanest soldiers in the world,not raping women,not killing children and women,not abusing them.Ok,I'm wrong and now I'm a liar,but you aren't.
Now you wanna show me the proofs of those rapes in Iran or not?

Yeah,every non Jewish or non American news agency is always a liar.35 soldiers raping a 11 year old.Sorry,I forgot,IDF soldiers are the cleanest soldiers in the world,not raping women,not killing children and women,not abusing them.Ok,I'm wrong and now I'm a liar,but you aren't.
Now you wanna show me the proofs of those rapes in Iran or not?
A lie is easily discovered with a simple search. Especially such a blatant lie and especially when it's a Pakistani report. Might as well have given me PressTV reports but even they were too ashamed to post such a ludicrous lie.

Iran prisoners were 'savagely raped' after protests - Telegraph
Protest prison chief jailed in alleged rape, abuse scandal - FRANCE 24
Iranians Say Prison Rape Is Not New - NYTimes.com
Iran giving out condoms for criminals to rape us, say jailed activists | World news | The Guardian
Iran Human Rights Documentation Center - Surviving Rape in Iran's Prisons

Iran's Human Rights Documentation center... They seem to not know that there are no human rights in Iran.

A lie is easily discovered with a simple search. Especially such a blatant lie and especially when it's a Pakistani report. Might as well have given me PressTV reports but even they were too ashamed to post such a ludicrous lie.

Iran prisoners were 'savagely raped' after protests - Telegraph
Protest prison chief jailed in alleged rape, abuse scandal - FRANCE 24
Iranians Say Prison Rape Is Not New - NYTimes.com
Iran giving out condoms for criminals to rape us, say jailed activists | World news | The Guardian
Iran Human Rights Documentation Center - Surviving Rape in Iran's Prisons

Iran's Human Rights Documentation center... They seem to not know that there are no human rights in Iran.
NYtimes,France24 and Guardian, the same propaganda sources that spread the most stupid lies about Iran.
The same way you don't accept sources that don't fit your agenda,I can't accept your lies either.All of them are British or American sources who shown in the past they don't refuse to tell any lies about Iran.
Except some northern European countries,show me a country who doesn't have rape incidents in its prisons.America itself,besides having the largest number of Prisonors in the world,also has a very high rape rate too.You can not deny that.
The irony is that Israel has rape rate of about 20 per 100,000 people which is categorized as high rape rates.First, you better take a look at that criminal hole youncall country.

This Hezbollah is 10 times stronger than 2006.
Hezbollah is not the one who will attack first,it's Israel,but the difference is that,this time,they have missiles that can target Netanyahu's brainless head.

actually the case of terrorism in Syria, funded by US/UK is very complicated. i was talking to few and they argued, "in case of open attack from Arab nations, if Iran+Suria+Lebnon attack on Turkey, Saudi Arabia etc, then it simply means that you want to serve the intentions of those Western b@astards who have done their work. whether Syria+Iran+Lebnon is on attack or Arab slaves are attacked, it will serve the purpose of the US/West in either way. but if you bring Israel in the position of removal, with being in the position to bomb on the European countries also then it will then mean it, and then US/West may think to have peace in Gulf region and not going for any open war which may finally harm them..........." :meeting:

fighting with slaves will never work, and until you come in the position to bring the 'handlers' in the position of removal, they will never understand meaning of any type of humanity :disagree:. as, no matter how big conflicts they keep funding in Gulf region, it is killing only the people of that region only, not the Western people, so how it matter if US/West keep organizing different wars in that region one by one? either Iran+Syria+Lebnon is attacked or you attack on Arabs, it will benefit the US/West in either way. you do have to be capable enough to bomb Israel+European countries to stop any aggression towards yourself........

^^^^^
You put it very well,for a country like Iran,who can't match U.S army in a conventional war,best weapon is detterance,it means they have fears that you are capable of targetting their cities and strategic facilities in case they attack your country.That's the exact reason U.S is reluctant for attacking Iran.They knwo they can defeat Iran in a regular war,but this comes with a huge price that they should pay and with current economy crisis,U.S can not bear those sacrifices.But unfortunately,There is a rogue messianic state called Israel that we can expect any stupid move from it at any moment,they have shown this very well in the past.However Iran has stated it will have a very good response for Israel in case of any attack.

^^^^^
You put it very well,for a country like Iran,who can't match U.S army in a conventional war,best weapon is detterance,it means they have fears that you are capable of targetting their cities and strategic facilities in case they attack your country.That's the exact reason U.S is reluctant for attacking Iran.They knwo they can defeat Iran in a regular war,but this comes with a huge price that they should pay and with current economy crisis,U.S can not bear those sacrifices.But unfortunately,There is a rogue messianic state called Israel that we can expect any stupid move from it at any moment,they have shown this very well in the past.However Iran has stated it will have a very good response for Israel in case of any attack.

sir I would like to discuss the main hurdle on this political forum, which always effect anything I say here. if I talk to Indian side then they keep on simple condition, that is, "do as good friendship as you can which would mean to put Pakistan+Bangladesh on side. and until you may keep Pakistanis and bangladeshis friend enough to make them understand that they would think for their own countries only, its all good." they simply mean to say that talk good and put Pakistan+Bangladesh on side. and when I talk to people of pakistan+bangladesh, they find only those Indian origins good who may have either 'brotherly' friendship to help pakistanis+bangladeshis get easy entry to India, or, they find you cheating them. there is just no space to have friendship with pakistan+bangladesh, they either want to be 'brother' or being on the side of US/West to organize different problems for India :)

like if I talk about Iran then its mean for those who are doing good by themselves and if US/West may free them to rise, then Iran may easily outperform others. and the same Indian side want and wish to keep pakistan+bangladesh on side, and get progress like China. few straight say that, "pakistani leaders are 'pet dogs' of US/West, similar to Arabs and they either want to get free entry to India or they will help US/West to create problems for India. if you wish then bring Mr I Khan on a long visa then OK but there is no free entry for common pakistani+bangladeshi people to India." :wave:

and here is the problem, if Indians can't make Pakistanis+Bangladeshis happy then they will bring India on the definition of 'anti-Islam' and will also help US/West to destroy India. for a common Pakistani+Bangladeshi people, India is good if it wish to allow them in India otherwise India is 'Anti-Islamic'. while many argue, "the day Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Turkey etc will give free entry to Pakistanis+Bangladeshis on the name of Islam, then only Indians would be questioned, why can't India also. otherwise how India is 'anti-Islamic' this way if they also dont want to give free entry to Pakistanis+Bangladeshis?" :undecided:

and finally, a person like me has to understand that, First India doesn't want Pakistanis+Bangladeshis except few 'good talks' to make them happy and put on side. and second, Indian Think Tank can see that fall of Iran will mean of fall of the last 'Political Independent Country' in Gulf region, which simply means now India, China, Russia are the next. and in any case US/West would fail in their intentions in Gulf Region and also pakistan+bangladesh would be put on side too, and how a person like me can get this done, we have to find out the ways :meeting:

5 pages about fat old dog barking under the ground? :girl_wacko:

^^^^^
No,5 pages about how Israelis will experience a living hell if they start another aggression toward Lebanon.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom