What's new

Hezbollah will give crushing response if Tel Aviv attacks Lebanon: Nasralla

Then who won the war? show me a video of the Israeli defense minister, prime minister, or president claim they won the war?

Israel didn't win because they failed in their objectives.

I guess I would call it a Pyrrhic Hezbollah Victory.

Lol, so...pushed Isreal into the sea? Anything less is a horrible humiliation for Islam...but they are used to it by now.

Israel withdrew its forces from Lebanon, that's a win, right? United Nations Security Council Resolution 1701

What were Israel objectives ? take over Lebanon, however Hezbollah were there to stop them and send them back.

Lol, so...pushed Isreal into the sea? Anything less is a horrible humiliation for Islam...but they are used to it by now.
You are forgetting the fact that Israel was fighting with a group of 4000 guerrilla fighters,not an advanced army.However,I totally understand,Israel is used to fight with weak armies and killing women and children and then claiming decisive victory.:P

Again, telling lies again and again won't make them true. Israel and the US were against any ceasefire till Israel deemed Hezbollah an extinguished threat.
In fact, Lebanon was begging the UN to stop Israel's assaults on Lebanon. But Israel refused until Hezbollah was removed from southern Lebanon.

Hezbollah will remain the most powerful force in Lebanon, because the rest of them are weak. But it is weaker and more vulnerable than anyone might want to admit.

Since the 2006 war, Hezbollah has become more aware of its limits and weakness. It is more careful, calculating, and prepared to gamble on the demographical changes that will eventually give it victory in the internal struggle for control of Lebanon.

For the time being, it is keeping the border with Israel quiet and prefers to play its winning card—their propaganda machine—that has given Hezbollah a victorious image time and again in the past. But that is all that is, an allusion for the gullible and the blind.

As time passes, the severity of the blow suffered by Lebanon and its people from the Second Lebanon war becomes clear. The war resulted in a political crisis in Lebanon that continues to threaten to deteriorate into civil war, this time between the Shia community and the country's other groups.

True, the war did not engender this crisis; its roots lie in deep, long-term problems that have been unfolding in Lebanon for some time. However, there is no doubt that the war intensified existing tensions, exposed wounds that had scabbed over only with great difficulty, and created new political and social resentments.

You have nothing to back up your claims. What you say is nothing but hollow words.

Looks like you finally did your homework.

Your statement is so stupid it didn't deserve a response but alas I am going to give you one anyway. One, Hezbollah does not represent Islam and two they were not the ones who initiated the war they had no objective except to repel the Israeli invasion, which they did. Israelis on the other hand went into the war looking to crush Hezbollah and force them to disarm and failed miserably but took pride in the fact that they made the Lebanese army move into Southern Lebanon. Yet today Hezbollah is stronger than ever and guess what, most experts predict a Hezbollah response should Iran be attacked. Now how would Hezbollah respond if the Israelis were to be believed and they were crippled beyond hope???

You have nothing to back up your claims. What you say is nothing but hollow words.

Looks like you finally did your homework.

Your statement is so stupid it didn't deserve a response but alas I am going to give you one anyway. One, Hezbollah does not represent Islam and two they were not the ones who initiated the war they had no objective except to repel the Israeli invasion, which they did. Israelis on the other hand went into the war looking to crush Hezbollah and force them to disarm and failed miserably but took pride in the fact that they made the Lebanese army move into Southern Lebanon. Yet today Hezbollah is stronger than ever and guess what, most experts predict a Hezbollah response should Iran be attacked. Now how would Hezbollah respond if the Israelis were to be believed and they were crippled beyond hope???
How blissful it must be to be oblivious to reality.
The war started after Hezbollah fired rockets at Israeli towns as a diversion while their other militants fired missiles at two patrolling Humvees. Killing 3 Israeli soldiers and kidnapping 2 others.

Seems to me in the next war when Israel erases 3 quarters of Lebanon, whoever is left alive will claim glorious victory over the Zionist Israel... That's all people like you do, claim victory for merely not being dead.

It's like the cockroach running around in triumph after his head has been cut off.

You are forgetting the fact that Israel was fighting with a group of 4000 guerrilla fighters,not an advanced army.However,I totally understand,Israel is used to fight with weak armies and killing women and children and then claiming decisive victory.:P
No other nation can ever be as brave as yours to rape your own women.

According to recent reports,number of rapes of Israeli women in IDF has increased dramatically in last year,one of the highest rates in the world.
So,Israelis,when don't have any money,put themselves on fire (10 incidents in past 2 months) and Army soldiers when don't have any will to fight,rape their women.No odds here,this is the nature of Israel.

According to recent reports,number of rapes of Israeli women in IDF has increased dramatically in last year,one of the highest rates in the world.
So,Israelis,when don't have any money,put themselves on fire (10 incidents in past 2 months) and Army soldiers when don't have any will to fight,rape their women.No odds here,this is the nature of Israel.
10 incidents in 2 months of self-immolation in Israel? Highest number of rapes in the world?

Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it? Enlighten me with all these "facts", go on. I`ll wait.
Give me sources, show me statistics.

You cannot deny what a wretched place your country has become where people who demand freedom are raped and opposition leaders are held under house arrest, so you come up with all these BS allegations just because you have no counter-argument, you can't prove me wrong.

Hint:
PressTV is about as reliable as your Supreme ayatollah is a saint.

How blissful it must be to be oblivious to reality.
The war started after Hezbollah fired rockets at Israeli towns as a diversion while their other militants fired missiles at two patrolling Humvees. Killing 3 Israeli soldiers and kidnapping 2 others.

Seems to me in the next war when Israel erases 3 quarters of Lebanon, whoever is left alive will claim glorious victory over the Zionist Israel... That's all people like you do, claim victory for merely not being dead.

It's like the cockroach running around in triumph after his head has been cut off.

Again you have nothing to back up your words. Why should we all just take your word for it when experts some of which were Israelis clearly state how much of a failure the war was?? Israel made its goals really clear in that war. Guess what, you guys failed to achieve your goals ergo you lost.

10 incidents in 2 months of self-immolation in Israel? Highest number of rapes in the world?

Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it? Enlighten me with all these "facts", go on. I`ll wait.
Give me sources, show me statistics.

You cannot deny what a wretched place your country has become where people who demand freedom are raped and opposition leaders are held under house arrest, so you come up with all these BS allegations just because you have no counter-argument, you can't prove me wrong.

Hint:
PressTV is about as reliable as your Supreme ayatollah is a saint.

-76-.gif

Again you have nothing to back up your words. Why should we all just take your word for it when experts some of which were Israelis clearly state how much of a failure the war was?? Israel made its goals really clear in that war. Guess what, you guys failed to achieve your goals ergo you lost.
Destroying half of Lebanon, killing 600 Hezbollah militants, cause them to be too afraid to come out and breath fresh air for more than an hour is a loss to you?
Nasrallah himself said that he regretted ever lunching those terrorist attacks you so gleefully support and he even said he would not be coming out of his bunker for fear of being assassinated.

These are known facts but you don't want to take my word on it? Well isn't that unfortunate.

The Second Lebanon War ended in the summer of 2006.

Until now, for 6 years Israel enjoyed peace in its border with Lebanon.

We got what we wanted from the war.

What did the terror organisation of Hizbuahlla and his Iranians murderous gang got from it? Nothing!

This is how sweet victory looks like: you get exactly what you want while your stupid enemies think (and try to think) they won...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom